It blows my mind that Americans can get a huge, full, nutritious meal at ridiculously low prices...

It blows my mind that Americans can get a huge, full, nutritious meal at ridiculously low prices. They call this a "4 for $4"

Attached: wendy.jpg (765x627, 417K)

Ah, the good old
>nutritious
bait thread, again.

>huge
That's jewish camera trickery user. For scale, each of those chicken nuggets is about the size of a quarter.

In California we call that a fuckin fo.

the 4 4 4 and the Chicken BLT are a miracle of the universe

Woah! Ronald is a tranny now?
Fucking hell

Land of the free and the home of the brave bitch

Go back to school idiot

thats 4 usd tho which is like 20 monopoly money in the rest of the world

More like 2.5 quarters total circumference but whatever.

You can buy a wgole chiken for that price

Is a whole chicken delicious?

Roasted or fried it's pretty good ngl and more nutritious

Are there any better deals americans can get instead of this?

>huge
yep
>full
yep
>nutritious
oh you silly boy

Most American food is just imitation food or substituted to the point it's not even what it's supposed to be.

America is based as fuck.
>on the same budget you can
>be a complete gym rat chad shredded 6 pack
or
>400 pound lardass
And it's all your choice. I can at any moment order any ethnic meal from any country and have it delivered to my door. If I want thai? I order thai. If I want a south carolina bbq dish? I can have it. Fucking America

>the united states has the dollar with the 2nd most value in the world, second only to the swiss franc
Sure friendo

Even if that was remotely nutritious all of those ads are just a bunch of camera bullshit anyways, so the portions are all over the place. Also everything comes in frozen, since I know there are still some who for whatever reason believe otherwise.
t. work in a fast food restaurant

>frozen=bad
When will this meme die? I have a freezer full of venison and wild hog that I shot last year that is still perfect. Preservation in the "natural" state is a fucking lot better than (((preservatives))) that are found in everything now. I'll take smoked/frozen or salted meats any day over any meat you will buy at the grocery store that is full of antibiotics and preservatives.

Attached: 1564521170133.png (566x642, 710K)

>low prices
As a trueNEET, what you posted is actually expensive.

For 4$, which translates to roughly 3.57Euros, I can get :
- 1k of rice or pasta : 1.0E to 1.5E +
choice 1- 500g of packed vegetables : 1.2E to 2.0E
choice 2- 1 canned/mixed single pack of meat/fish depending on what you want to eat : 1.2E to 2.0E

Note that this whole setup also gives 2 up to 4/6 meals if you ration it. Instead of drinking cola if you want some sugar you can just spare 3.0E every 3 weeks and buy 1K of sugar + tea for that price.

I didnt say it was bad solely because of it being frozen, but it is beyond retarded to compare venison and hog you yourself killed and got butchered in the freezer to things like hamburgers at fast food restaurants which are completely loaded with those (((preservatives))).

I guess that's true. Sorry I am really drunk. But I have always just seen fast food as "unhealthy." Frozen or unfrozen, I don't really see the point. Like Wendys "never frozen" beef. Am I supposed to trust that each truck that delivers their meat is always at a perfect "preservation" temp? I have seen rats at my local wendys. I would take a Bk frozen burger patty any day over Wendys.

Even if. Nutrition and healthy food aside. It's a killer deal, for 4 shekels in the EU, you can go fuck yourself.

1 euro for 1kg of pasta? Where I live you can get the whole array of italian Pasta per kilo for roughly 75 cents.
Fussili, Penne or Spagehtti 70~80 ish cents for one kilo.
If you buy rice at one of these shady looking asia stores you can get 10 kilos for like 4 bucks, as well.

All these gay ass fast food corporations putting these ridiculous prices is making the franchisee go out of business.

Attached: 3322212A-DE54-469D-BA21-F97D7DBB4C25.jpg (1061x720, 80K)

I know I was using the regular prices you see in the too-lazy-to-walk-so-going-to-nearest-supermarket.
If you go in proper stores like the one you said you can get plenty of raw material food for less.
They are not shady btw they just sell big and uses the big-market price, forgot the proper name for it. Basically their clients are not normally us customers buy shop owners.

I rather eat an apple and some bananas than any of this crap. It's fine once in a blue moon but more than that it's bad for you.

>nutritious
Fats, sugars, artificial flavorings, and various other chemicals and additives are "nutritious" now?

Bacon Double stack:
440 Calories
1g Fiber
28g Protein
25g Fats

Or, don't be a pussy:
Baconator
950 Calories
1g Fiber
58g Protein
63g Fat