Tfw you have a really great...

>tfw you have a really great, wholesome day full of fun and surreal experiences with a friend who is a girl and nothing goes wrong or is awkward
>then you get home again and remember how lonely you are and the depression sets in as your family starts to scream and shout at you and you're 25 but still unemployed

Attached: 1565224162955.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

Friend who is a girl > neck yourself faggot

fuck off normie, you have friends who are girls
you're not allowed here

Attached: 1565591254744.jpg (641x638, 70K)

I don't have any friends who are men, only girls who see me as "not threatening". I no longer have any intent to sleep with them. I'm just genuinely fucking lonely and secluded living like a hermit so getting to have contact with SOMEONE once a month or so makes me smile. Getting back home again alone always hurts so bad though.

Wholesome days don't last forever and it hurts. I don't want a relationship at all anymore, just that wholesome feeling.

Don't forget about the good things just because bad things happen. Your family is just worried for you.
Also, wise choice to keep female friends even if you don't hook up with them. Because having a social circle will help you combat anxiety and self-loathing and ultimately make you more attractive for a girl that you DO want to hook up with one day.

what stops you from getting a job? is this all your parents are worried about, because youre unemployed? doesnt seem that difficult to change, or is it?

Attached: 1361631135313.jpg (290x337, 99K)

I got muted for 2 seconds because I said get a job in my original comment

If only your family could be muted for 2 seconds huh?

I wish you didnt post this. I didnt come on here to be reminded of reality.

I lied... I'm married with a kid but my wife hates me. When I get home from having fun my wife hurts me because she's much, much older than me. I just miss the wholesome times now when I didn't feel trapped and dying. And yes I'm really unemployed.
I don't know. I applied a lot of places but nobody was hiring and my savings are starting to run out. Wife can't work because she barely even speaks English.

Yeah I realize I'm here as the result of my own poor decisions. Doesn't change my situation.

This feeling is something I've had for many years though. Occasionally, like once a year or less, there comes along a perfect day where everything seems to go right and it's wonderful and wholesome. Then it all comes crashing down and it hurts, every single time, for like 2 weeks for me.

Yeah man. I 100% feel you. Just enough good days to stop the gun from going in your mouth, but it isn't enough to make the thoughts of dying stay away.

Or she's pissed because you spend time with girls who you admit you wanted to hook up with. Instead of being a responsible parent. And she being fucking trapped helplessly in a country where she cannot even speak to people. Does she have friends? Apparently you are not talking enough to her to have made her learn enough english for a cleaning job or something. You did mess up. Now try your best to fix things. Instead of thinking about all the "could have been" with your lady friends, either start committing fully to your wife or go for divorce. In both cases consider therapy. No half-assed shit.

>tfw you have a really great, wholesome day full of fun and surreal experiences with a friend who is a girl and nothing goes wrong or is awkward
>then you wake up

truly one of the most painful things a male can experience. I am worthless

Attached: 1554357028304.png (970x545, 275K)

holy shit lmao imagine ending up with this loser out of all the other betas you couldve gotten an immigration visa off of

Oh no you misunderstand. We live in her home country. I'm the one trapped in a country where I can't speak to anyone and have been for years. She is surrounded by her family and friends constantly showering her with little gifts, food and affection almost every day. I have nobody. And the person I spent the day with was her relative.

I'm the one with the immigration visa.

Then leave. She is safe there and you have 0 incentive to stay. If you had brought her in a bad situation, you would have had to make sure she was ok. But she is. So leave.

>Just leave your kid behind
But I have no job and she literally owns where I live. And my KID.

Learn the language. Go find work as whatever. Including cleaning.
And your kid surely isn't happy in the situation as it is now. Don't leave it behind, but fix your life so you can be a good dad.

Actually I am working here but hate my job. Our plan is to go back to my home country as soon as her visa is processed. I do speak the language here but not fluently and after a 2 years I've just come to hate everyone around me who speaks that language.

My kid is so young he can't even roll over yet. He's as happy as he could possibly be at this age so that's not a problem yet.

My job here is so low and terrible that I may as well be unemployed. I tried for months for something better but couldn't get it.

Fuck it just let the thread die. I got off topic. Sorry guys. Let's end it here.