Any human who has ever had children is a fucking monster. Imagine forcing a new life into existence...

any human who has ever had children is a fucking monster. Imagine forcing a new life into existence, tearing it from the blissful void. The entire human race never should've happened

Attached: truedet2012rust-main1.jpg (1500x1800, 661K)

Having a child is a miracle and a gift. I dont understand pessimistic people. You dont have kids, do you?

>tearing it from the blissful void
You aren't tearing shit from anywhere. Nobody was in "the void" or anything you fucking faggot.

This was inevitable, make peace with that fact. besides, the information being gathered by humanity is invaluable.

imagine having a child and it making this post on Jow Forums

Yeah, that's gonna be a "based" from me.

Attached: image.jpg (694x488, 310K)

OPs parents are probably alcoholics lmao

Literally just saw this post on /tv/.

But anyway, ignoring that. My friend basically says this exact shit. "Who would want to bring a child in to this world? It's cruel to force them to suffer through life and condemn them for wanting to opt out early."

Why do you think we care what your friend says?

No it's the sexual Lobotomy they do right after that's the problem.

Yeah fuck your friend right, what a fucking loser that doesn't enjoy life like you, a well adjusted person.

Attached: 2wgM6x3.png (400x400, 108K)

Losers tend to not be well adjusted, correct

No shit nigger the point is that you're in the losers board fuck are you doing here? We can't relate to your uppity great smile happy huggy lifestyle you shitstain.

That's because I originally posted it on /tv/, but decided it would get a bigger reaction in it's own thread on Jow Forums

Attached: 1565476298518.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Calm down reddit. Enjoy the memes at least while you are here instead of having a heart attack over everything. Losers arent very smart huh

DEVILISH. Making virgins cry is a snack and a half

I'm chilling vro. Drinking my chocolate milk and thinking about the day ahead of me.

I bet its not organic

I like to think of us as a way for the cosmos to know itself.

OOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAH DUDE THAT'S THE SPIRIT OOOH FUCK ALL PRO-LIFERS IT'S REAL ANTINATALIST HOURS UP IN THIS BITCH. FUCK BEING BORN EXISTENCE IS PAIN. BASED SCHOPENHAUER GANG ABORT ALL FUCKING EMBRYOS.

Attached: BCB052E7-9635-45D0-B23B-87E9FA12125C.jpg (619x647, 75K)

Although I can agree, by all means we shouldnt exist, we are here now so no point in complaining. Universe is our blank canvas, we just gotta find the paint and brushes.

did u know schopie was a vegan? veganism and anti-natalism are sister philosophies. go vegan!

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

more vegan quotes from schopie

the more you know!

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer-1.png (940x788, 164K)

life is exciting so i think its cool to experience it rather than experiencing nothing. ykno what im saying?

It's kinda true in a way. I mean, your retarded parents fuck for maybe five minutes just to please themselves then drag you into the world literally kicking and screaming at least the doctor does and then trap you under their rule for roughly 2 decades. Then, society helps with the next bit to fuck you in the ass by demanding you do literally a trillion stupid little circus monkey dances just to survive. While everyone leads you to believe you can't decide shit for yourself your whole life and that you're a dumbass, the INSTANT you're a legal adult it's, "lol go work, drive, and live on your own even though you literally have no fucking idea what you're doing xd"
Then, the same faggots that forced you in and forced you out may then demand you care for them for services rendered when they become old and fucking useless.

I don't agree with OP's moralistic interpretation on the whole thing, but it is fucking sick when you think about it. Especially since it all fucking stems from a desire that is very brief and meaningless in nature, in exchange for literally decades of work and agony on the part of the parents.

Imagine believing in spooks so much that you start thinking that suffering is real, or that you can be born, or that you can die.

Attached: 1493916271429.gif (273x322, 1.14M)

Here's One (1) Vote for this Thread Post. I'm still bitter, even more so, about this whole thing on my twenty third year of this horror show. There is no easy, violenceless way out.

your trips somehow imply that you are right but i dont agree that suffering isnt real cuz your senses arent lying to you are they?

Of course they are. The whole world is made up, a story our brains put together. Suffering is a choice.

It's not like there's really a choice, you'd be born either way due to the multiverse. Any universe where your parents didn't have you, you won't be present for.
In fact there is no void. If we are to assume that there is no god, at least as we know it, then when you die you are instantly reborn as yourself in another universe. Maybe the only difference is someone flipped a rock differently, or used one more grain of sugar while baking, and it's otherwise identical. Maybe you're rich or the world isn't so fucked. Maybe it's more fucked and you get tortured horribly. It's infinite so you never truly die, only switch between alternate lives. It's like falling asleep, you probably won't even experience the actual moment of your death. You just wake up.
I'm not sure about the question of when. Maybe it's all happening at once and you can only comprehend it one at a time. Maybe you lay dormant and sleeping for as long as it takes for a whole universe to burn out and die so the next one can happen.
Though to be honest, I'd hope there is some god with a moral foundry watching over this, where you are punished and rewarded based on your actions in each life, deciding where you go next, or perhaps if you will consciously experience a shitty life or just not be consciously present for any pain and misery. Otherwise that means it's just random, and you will be present for infinite pleasure but also infinite pain.

Attached: image.jpg (1108x1009, 523K)

tldr

shizo babble. You're alive or your not.

physical suffering however isnt something you can choose to ignore

You remind me of Borges. He said mirrors and paternity are abominable, because they multiply the number of men on earth

life between 3-6 was pure bliss though and almost worth all this suffering. I wish I died in an accident at 7

>you'd be born either way due to the multivers
Kevin Fiege pls

Fuck your gift of sickness and torture you breederscum

Define consciousness and then prove it exists.

nothing but cope layered on more cope
we're just animals with one shot at being whatever the fuck this mess of a spieces is and thank fuck for that

The truth is that having children is neither good nor bad because both good and bad things happen in life, so forcing someone into life is basically just another thing that happens in a very long line of things that happen.
There is no right or wrong; no good or bad.

Your opinion that life is a miracle doesn't require any thought to conclude to, its preinstalled in every human. You're supposed to justify fucking and reproducing. If you could see through the bullshit, then you would find it all quite futile and unneccessary

any human who has ever had burrito is a fucking monster. Imagine tearing a new life from existence, forcing it into the blissful void. The entire human race never should've happened

Hahahaha you make me laugh, a gift for what, to suffer thrugh life, to be forced to work just to survive and to look after his parents only because they see them as providing a service,
Our lives are just blink, the universe laughs in our face, humas have only been around for what, a 100000 years, while the universe was there 14 nillion years and it was no different with or without us, anything you do in your meager exsistance will never amount to anything, you see having a child as a cope and a way of escaping your fear of death, you see having a child as a way of insuring your imortality because thrugh that child you live on, right? Thats pathetic, making another conscious being suffer just because you were too afraid of death and too afraid of yourself fading away, too afrad of your name or exsistance being forgoten with time, forgoten as if you never exsisted, and quite franckly nothing would be different if you never existed in the first place, you are nothing but an cluless bacteria in the grand scheme of the universe, its pointless to have children, better save your possible children from suffering, diesease, cancer, sin, everything by not even having them

Souls are made by God to be in bodies. NOT putting them in bodies is the greater sin.

any human who has ever had a job is a fucking monster. Imagine forcing life to exist, tearing it from the blissful void. The entire human race never should've happened

Ever heard of terror management theory,
In short everything you do is because of your fear of death, and the fear of fading into nothingness, but i believe many robots have transcended it, so that just leaves you normies arguing in favor of it

Based OP spreading anti-natalist propaganda (the good kind). Keep at it bro

Super based, you have access to the higher truths

Attached: 1554761840206m.jpg (947x1024, 259K)

The idea of a higher being handing out punishments or rewards is a comforting one, but I don't really believe it.
If 'God' is anything, it would be existence itself, and it would be trying to figure out whether it should be or not.
The multiverse is merely the method used to play out ever single possibility in order to answer that question.
Just think of God like a director, organizing and conducting and infinite number of plays.

why is old man schopie so fucking based? even his haircut had to be the most epic one to ever exist

And in the face of all this nothingness and void steps out you. In the grand scheme of the universe, your life is but a flicker, but isn't that flicker a bit miraculous by itself alone?
>to be forced to work just to survive and to look after his parents only because they see them as providing a service
Just because you're a wagecuck and have moronic parents doesn't mean that you can make blanket statements about all life being pointless. Listen to yourself.
>humas have only been around for what, a 100000 years
Humans are only a small fraction of life on this planet. This is why humans shouldn't abandon treating nature well. Because humanity alone is feeble, but it has the whole glorious, flourishing family of Earth's fauna and flora beside it.
>you see having a child as a cope and a way of escaping your fear of death, you see having a child as a way of insuring your imortality because thrugh that child you live on, right?
I don't desire a child myself, but I'd probably want to pass on my ideals and unfinished work to it. My ideals are more important to preserve than myself.

>I can make up bullshit and believe it as well

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

>any human who has ever had children is a fucking monster. Imagine forcing a new life into existence, tearing it from the blissful void. The entire human race never should've happened

based and anti-natalismpilled