Are you guys taking care of your teeth?

Are you guys taking care of your teeth?

Attached: image_large66.jpg (630x420, 141K)

that image made me brush again

Now I am. I have a huge cavity on one of my molars, and another one starting that I'm trying to fight off. The pain is horrible.

Good. Don't end up like me, I had a root canal, couldn't afford a crowd, broke my tooth and had to get it ripped out. Now I can't chew on one side unless it's soft.

yes. having an infected, pus-filled tooth pulled is a bitch, especially if left for years. now you know using straws is a luxury

Aren't you suppose to go to the dentist every 6 months? Dental insurance tends to pay 100% of the checkup and cleaning.

look at this richfag with dental insurance lmao

This, but unironically. I just brush my teeth and live with the pain.

I brush my teeth twice every day and I still get pic related every now and then. Must be my crappy diet that causes this.

Attached: tt322.jpg (1397x1537, 365K)

That's what I do, even though I hate it, plus daily brushing. I don't floss but otherwise I think my teeth are fine, actually been complimented on them.

Yes. I brush two or three times a day. Once in a while I'll use baking soda on my teeth. Is this healthy or overdoing it

It's good. Just don't rush immediately after eating, and make sure the hairs on the brush aren't too hard, and you should be good. Immediately after eating, the enamel is a bit soft, and hairs that are too rough can be rough on teeth, but otherwise you should be good.

Thanks for letting me know user

I should brush more often, but I have a very strong gag reflect and the feeling of a toothbrush in my mouth, particularly with toothpaste, causes me to gag.

Its $15 a month.

Dont over use the baking soda it is abrasive to the enamel

yes. i didnt for a long time because my parents never taught me good hygiene, but now i brush once a night and floss once a night

Brushing just erodes your teeth. Just use the mouth mash and all done.. It kills all the germs and give you clean breath.

use an electric toothpaste with enamel restorative toothpaste and make sure it's non-whitening.

Pronamel is a good one

How does an electroc tooth rush help? It goes faster and is more harsh on your teeth.

Didnt brush for years for the same reason as the robot above (bad parents). I lost 2 teeth, one in a very visible spot, and it sucks having that gap when you smile. I'm finally getting impants put in. Needless to say they cost me several thousand dollars.

Brush your teeth at least twice a day.

idk you think?

Attached: 1534386626290.png (812x366, 334K)

What kind of shit company do you work at where they don't cover dental insurance?

is flossing really beneficial? whenever I floss my gum starts to bleed and I feel like its weaker , very original

Oops I meant that for this guy

You probably have gingivitis and a plaque buildup. Make an appointment with your dentist asap. If you don't want to get your cavities fixed, that's okay, say that to your doctor, but you need to get that plaque removed.

been brushing twice a week for years now and my teeth are fine

Attached: trash.jpg (900x900, 60K)

yes, after no one teached me to brush my teeth until i was 18 i do.
i brush 2 times a day with an electronic toothbrush,because fuck manual brushing. it's much faster and gets everything more clean.
still a bit too late. i lost one of my teeth due to root problems. at least no one can see the gap.

also had my wisdom teeth removed just last month. doctor said i have good teeth although my last visit was in 2013. i'm really proud of myself

haha... y-yeah... working

Attached: 1546258630725.png (431x353, 145K)

no, probably brush about three times every two weeks. ive had a crack in my molar for a year now, and need to get my wisdom teeth out but im too depressed to do anything about it.

You need to find the strength to make an appointment. This is going to get very expensive and painful and a problem you will have for the rest of your life.

user, go see your dentist

>oh yes i floss every single day how did you know?

Attached: 1565573756970.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

you cant fight them off lol

Got my wisdom tooth removed just now
Will remove the other one in about two weeks.
Fucking finally, this has caused a lot of pain for me.

Attached: 1565607320505.jpg (1080x1920, 1.5M)

pretty sure mine are coming in soon, cannot afford dentist and will either have to suffer through it or get some pliers.. what am I in for user?

Attached: 1558410692971.gif (364x489, 526K)

dentists in med school usually do that for free.

It's a student but still better than nothing

Well, suffering is one option, prepare for food to get stuck in there and cause infections.
>Getting pliers
No way in hell are you able to pull those out yourself

Yep, never once had a single cavity in my life and I haven't set foot in a dentist office in well over 8 years now at least. The dentist is such a huge fucking scam as all I do to keep my teeth clean is brushing at least once a day. Every time I went to the dentist they always try and say that I have some kind of cavity developing or they need to take "preventive measures" on possible spots which would mean I would have to pay them more. And guess what those cavities NEVER once formed.

the dentists are huge fucking jews. just brush your teeth and you never have to deal with them

Electric brush controls how much pressure you apply and it brushes in circular motions rather than damaging horizontal motions.

had a back molar pulled while traveling in the philippines. No numbing agent so it was probably the most painful thing I've ever done in my life. Felt great when it was finally out though.

Mine look okay on the outside but I've had 6+ root canals with at least two more to come
I'm very thankful for my dental plan

Attached: 1551004603685.png (909x584, 185K)

Dentist here. Brush your teeth, faggots.

I have some broken fillings like in the middle of teeth.

All mine have grown out no pain or problem att all. Most of the time it's not necessary to do anything.

Setting up dentist appointment tomorrow

>tfw 97% of robots have bad breath and teeth

Attached: E7062AF6-C39F-4CA5-9C88-95BD26E3DA75.jpg (450x720, 50K)

I have brushed my teeth twice since my last dentist visit in mid May. Have had no pain, aches, or inflammation. I occasionally use a floss stick to get food out of my impacted wisdom tooth gap, and to break up large plaque buildups. My gums have been bleeding for years now, at least since I was 15, even when brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash at least once a day. Late last year I just got tired of the futile attempts I gave to try to keep my gums healthy, so I stopped.
I haven't brushed regularly in like 10 months, and I don't have the motivation to get back into an oral hygiene regimen. My next dentist visit is scheduled for November, so I may try to brush weekly at least from now on. It doesn't help that the sounds of performing oral hygiene make me uncomfortable, and that I dislike the smells of toothpaste and mouthwash. But I do want to get braces to fix my crowded teeth, but that requires my wisdom teeth to be removed. Idk what to do regarding that matter.

I brush my teeth and gums morning and night with a curaprox ultra soft toothbrush. I floss after dinner. I visit my dentist every six months for a check-up and my hygenist every six months for a scale and polish.

My teeth are yellow from drinking a lot of coke when I was younger but I plan to get them whitened.

Dental health is very important.