/britfeel/

Pobol y Cwm edition

Attached: britfeel august.jpg (3877x2823, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

openrct2.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Brd0FJhjpNU
youtube.com/watch?v=9hQqP6RNnDE
youtube.com/watch?v=I0eZwpHtcK4.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plump where are you ... everyone having fun outside and here am i waiting wanting you please let me hve fun too !lets watch pokemon synced

lets be friend again ! cant you notice how pathetic i am posting on this thread ? you get off on this or what ? i m just your best thana friend algerian where are you ...

is your new friend really that great ? cant win against him i guess hahahahahahaha i lost you

b-but i though we were friend yet you ignore me .. tell me you dont want to doanything with me anymore ... and ill stop

Attached: __female_protagonist_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_hagehiro__f32d98dbbb2109119b63278d7935d5a0.jpg (800x566, 389K)

I thought I needed a shit but it was actually just a big rotten-smelling fart

>trusted third-party
>fdroid
>package manager
>Archive.org can have anything uploaded by anyone with an account
Same for your ""trusted"" package manager

Of course you're a linux user. Nothing can be trusted unless its open sauce, right?

I have a good idea who this is and it's pathetic, surely you have something better to do

There is literally nothing wrong with using windows

feel sick just thinking about the bennies office

Lads what do you think of your voice? Think I hold my voice back in the throat but when I speak from my lungs I sound really loud. No middle ground.

You in today lid?

yeah going in for 11:25

work coach wanted me to write out a CV but I can't find any way to upload it to the bennies website so I'll just have to tell him what I put in it and ask him how to upload the CV for him to look at later

I've been told I have a really monotone robotic voice lol

Dunno how you managed to fuck that up. Reply in the old thread to a (You) from the new thread. Mong
Anyway, if you weren't such a mong you'd realise user only needs the game files from that download and will be using the Open Source(TM) Definitely Coming From the Developer(R) exe from
>openrct2.org/
Your entire argument is moot. The exe in the archive.org download is the original exe from the original game developer and the exe from openrct2 is Open Source(TM) and comes straight from the developer.

It's one of my worst features imo. Quite high pitched for a man and nasally, I hate it

Need 1 more post in the last thread to finish it off. One of you mind?

been told I sound like david beckham. just my luck, the one thing of beckham's you wouldn't want

SHEEEEEEEE'S A BRICK AND I'M DROWNING SLOWLY
OFF THE COAST AND I'M HEADED NOWHERE
SHEEEEEEEE'S A BRICK AND I'M DROWNING SLOWLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1521502248366.png (1054x750, 352K)

If Linux users were human
>Dr Kernel: user, you need to install this patch otherwise you'll die.
*Dr Kernel hands user the patch*
>user: No thanks, I'll wait for the upstream
*dies*

Is it bad that I want to fuck dr kernel

>windows user
*gets aids*
*dies*

Somebody do Mac users, I don't know any so can't do a stereotype.

More like
*gets aids*
>fixed by Tuesday

Company is being audited right now and I'm scared of being asked a question in case I get it wrong so I'm hiding

>android user
hhbhgbhbhbhghgnbhghbgg
*drools*

>Mac user
*doesn't use computers, just a phone and an ipad
>"my phone is just as powerful as most computers these days you know haha!"

>iOS user
"Umm can you stop using webm please as I can't natively view them, I've paid enough for my device so society owes this much to me"

No mate I'd use the game files from that download and the Open Source(TM) exe from OpenRCT2

You're the definition of a larping linux loser, shut up and go larp about trusted platform modules

Made meals for the entire week lads. Feels a lot better than pizza wizza everything

Attached: 20190812_101800-1612x907.jpg (1612x907, 347K)

>iOS user
*sucks a strangers dick*

This is why you should never bother helping anyone on /britfeel/ - it's never appreciated. I hope you've learnt your lesson today, as many don't.

why does every single "meal prep" I see consist of broccoli, rice and chicken? Is that the only meal it's possible to make in batches?

There's a difference between using Windows and being computer illiterate and being an autistic computer nerd who uses Linux.

There's literally nothing wrong with Windows as long as you're not using the shitty bloated main branch.

I was the supervisor on duty when they did an audit at my place. Made sure I knew my stuff but they walked straight over to the company spacker with ape level IQ. She didn't have a clue what she was on about but somehow we passed.

You're like 50 why are you even here. Go play with your pigeons

>computer illiterate
Meant to say computer literate here.

Easy, cheap and most peoppe tend to like it. Doing spaghetti and thai red curry next.

Just a suggestion lad but you could make and freeze batches of stuff like cottage pie, lasagne, chilli, curry too etc. and then take it out the night before you want to eat it rather than having the same bland thing all week, assuming that's what your dinner will look like for the rest of the week.

I had a feeling they might deliberately pick the drones to catch them out, maybe I'll be safe then

Goin out for a comfy rainwalk in the park, see ya

you need to train your brain not to feel that if you want to survive on benefits. try doing something nice after getting out of there so you can look forward to it.

I know that lad I'm just surprised normies are cool with eating the same fucking meal daily for years

the uk is kind of like the japan of europe isn't it. island nation, polite people, many nonces

It's a bit of a cliche because it's an easy to make, balanced meal, and microwaves back up easily.

If you're going to meal prep and want reliable results from that, it's a default starting position.

>obsessed with nonces
starting to think you're a nonce mate

>reheating rice

bit late with this one but just seen the AJ rematch is in Saudi Arabia kek. What the fuck?

Get a linux partition lad, nothing he's used to will work, heck the thing might barely work at all and it'll put him right off using it. If he whinges then tell him how important it is that his software freedoms (free as in freedom) are respected

Attached: 6VnxF7f.jpg (640x360, 97K)

>accusing me of being a nonce
clearly nonce behaviour to cover up the fact that you are a nonce

Whatever you do lad, don't heat shit back up in plastic. Oestrogen mimics are not something you want to be casually ingesting, even if you do desire to be the little girl.

all it takes is one drink of a plastic bottle, touching one receipt, or microwaving one plastic dish and you will never become a gigachad

Or just make him a non-administrator account and he won't be able to see any shit in your existing one.

Basically, the total opposite of freedumbs.

Reheated, microwaved rice. I'd rather slit my throat.

I think my Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud phase is over. Maybe on hold for a bit.

For me, it's the girl who sings "How you like it, daddy?" in the music video for Petey Pablo's "Freek-A-Leek" (2003)

Attached: file.png (1080x810, 1.21M)

There's nobody that gets triggered quite as much as a triggered windows user.
Inferiority complexes are a hell of a drug. :^)

until I was 23 I showered only once per week, on a sunday night

Esther Baxter that is.

slow morning, huh.
im going out soon anyway.

>Soham murderer Ian Huntley has a transitioning transgender lag 'girlfriend' called Luna

Daily REMINDER!
Prince Andrew is a child extortion enabler and paedophile
Big Baz on way to Balmoral

Attached: 1565557981810.png (579x536, 30K)

ah gutted, fell asleep before posting a good luck message to the biker user i was talking to last night, ffs.
bit late but, enjoyed our chat. good luck with yer job hunting and bike fixing.
*kicks himself*

Happy Eid, /britfeel/!

Attached: 17180726-7348227-image-a-77_1565601568835.jpg (962x641, 208K)

tek mi tur tha plaice i luuuuuuuuurv

We should sacrifice Poley. Not for Eid or anything, just to slit his throat anyway.

gowan gerry cinnamon pal. wahey

In general I've only ever had real, close friends, which is is why I have had few. Never really had those superficial acquaintances, the ones where you bond over really superficial stuff. Those are soul-destroying. Point is lads, if you're alone, just know that plenty of normies only have those anyway.

Thanks for reading my blog

i think if i was scottish i'd be a NED. but not of the fighting one's. i'd just be looked down upon.

Look at this power couple.

Attached: 1565057569856.jpg (725x542, 214K)

>Look at this power couple.
Okay, done.

I can only be friends with people who like racing games as much as I do, and aren't ridiculously autistic.
The crossover here is very very slim. There are discords for all sorts, but everyone tends to be insufferable, or way too cool to ever be friends with me.

It's a sad existence. Once had some lad I met on Midnight Club in 2009 ish. Played videogames together for years. He's too good for me now, though. He's at university and has normie friends and probably a gf too. Miss you Jordan, you were my nigga.

Thanks for reading my blog

I believe you can only really bond with people you consider family.

now look upon this

Attached: 1565057129481.jpg (480x640, 29K)

I feel the same way. What I'd give to have just a couple of close friends, like the old days. I don't do well in large groups. But I can easily walk and talk with the same person hours on end.
I think that's why I like /britfeel/ and Jow Forums in general. I just shout into the void and get a singular, anonymous reply back.

I dont really like having close friends. I want to be me on my own, dont want friends interfering with my space. The only exception to this is having a gf, then you share space by nature of the relationship (sex). In my opinion, too many people are too close to their friends.
Thank you for reading my opinion piece for britfeel magazine.

i know a couple of people but i'm a shit friend. i'm boring, awkward, difficult to spend time with. conversation with me is difficult. i do try to be helpful though, think that's why i've been tolerated so long.

I want blowjob

i don't have a lot of friends, close or otherwise. just people i work with. i think girls are skeptical of people like us. they think there is something wrong or suspicious about you if you don't have an established, varied group of friends.

reeee can the people I emailed back over the weekend get back to me, I need an urgent response

*picks the airguitar off its air stand*
let's do this
youtube.com/watch?v=Brd0FJhjpNU

*puts airguitar back down*
yeah i'm not ready for that yet

Dont get me wrong I have friends. Mates from school, friends of family etc. I'm just happy enough seeing them once every couple of weeks for a drink. I dont want to be their best man or go on holiday with them. If a girl finds that suspicious then she isnt the one for me. Simpul as.

i'll give you one if you're not disgusting

I want 10 millon pounds

*smashes your air guitar to pieces*

sorry I am disgusting

>i think girls are skeptical of people like us. they think there is something wrong or suspicious about you if you don't have an established, varied group of friends
Most people think that.

oi, that was elvis' airguitar. that cost me a lot of imaginery money.
*starts an imaginery job*
*saves up all his imaginery wages for 3 imaginery years*
*buys another airguitar*
right, this is jimi hendrix' airguitar. don't be a dick

>73 IQ
Nonces should be locked up, and throw away the key!

>104 IQ
Nonces should be dealt with properly by the police, and given a fair trial

>148 IQ
There is nothing wrong with noncing

u dum

brevity

Im not as picky as that guy, I'll give you one anyway

locking them up is too good for them. they should be hung, drawn and quartered

hey sally bb, just lay down
youtube.com/watch?v=9hQqP6RNnDE

>they should be hung
Hung where?

splattery explosion of poo launched from my anus into my mum's toilet, monday 12th august 2019

they should be micropenised. imagine the damage a hung pedo could do to innocent little fannies

Based grammar pedant

Got taken on a "shortcut" to my local pub yesterday by someone that works there. Somehow added 10 minutes onto a 20 minute journey.

in the town square like in the olden days

very close to having a leaky face moment reading some of the comments on here.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0eZwpHtcK4.
most normies are fucks, but there are some that are decent.

just left my job without having another lined up
what's the best way to get into work asap? just search immediate start on reed or something?

agencies could get you work straight away. are there any near you?

back from my bennies meeting

fucking hell now I'm onto my third work coach before I've even had my first bennies payment, it's like a carousel there.

told me to specifically apply for volunteer work as my lack of any experience will stop me getting any jobs

I think Nora Quoirin is another Maddy McCann? Just what the country needs to distract from Brexit.