Creative Thread

Time for another creative thread? Anyone made anything lately?

Attached: creative.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bongun/apperception
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZW5QWonF5Y
vocaroo.com/i/s0E6czBhlzrd
soundcloud.com/urio903/cut-my-wings
youtu.be/UNHvefMqblk
youtube.com/watch?v=YiN59BOaOiM
youtube.com/watch?v=WoUO5f_gIhQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0MVilZTUSwq
youtube.com/watch?v=c60HWVBESk4
soundcloud.com/o_fortuna/sets/r9k
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/ketchup
soundcloud.com/artismic
soundcloud.com/recieverofdome/i-1
vocaroo.com/i/s0gM2MiSa3V9
clyp.it/2lkyiihh
amazon.ca/dp/1718039166
youtube.com/watch?v=3GF1SKm_dGc
soundcloud.com/user-277054480/wschodnia-woda
clyp.it/t3jeq35v
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/against-evil
clyp.it/24vgrmoo
clyp.it/as2cq4ux
clyp.it/jfuzduwh
youtube.com/watch?v=6r3UvRIruq8
soundcloud.com/24klover/sets/loverfield
youtube.com/watch?v=SnqXysrBUeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey, yes. faustolfe here if anyone remembers me. i defeated suicidal depression and now i'm trying to keep moving forward everyday. here's my new profile if you want to check it out.
soundcloud.com/bongun/apperception

if i can do it, you can too. i am the most worthless fuck you will ever meet.

>hey, yes. faustolfe here if anyone remembers me
I honestly don't, but nice to meet you. I liked your track. Not a real big fan of that type of music, but it was nice enough. The guitars around 1:11 were kinda odd though, imo. Everything else was nice.

Here's a shitty cover I recorded vocaroo.com/i/s0ZW5QWonF5Y

thanks for listening user those are kind words. and yes the solo guitar was a bit of an experiment, i'm trying to perfect a style so there will be more slightly off guitars to look forward to until i get it :)

i like this a lot user. the energy on the guitar feels so melancholy and your voice is really nice.

Wow. That was actually a very nice song mate. You got a good voice too, really made me feel. Nice job on the guitar too. I didn't quite catch what you say at the very very end though. Keep at it though.

Thanks anons, here's another one vocaroo.com/i/s0E6czBhlzrd

Oh, also the last line is "and now it's getting worse"

i would add some reverb or something but beside that its really good

here is my last track.
>soundcloud.com/urio903/cut-my-wings

Attached: 167f30fd6084c6aec475d1d88126f358.jpg (2560x2528, 1.11M)

I love that song! I feel like you could have done better in the part where you say "and I'm in so deep", I remember the pitch being different there. Good overall though.

I don't know anything about audio mixing honestly. I just record shit on my phone and then usually use the noise reduction tool on audacity for background noise

I wouldn't consider desperate attempts to get people into your shitty discord server creative, so hit the road, faggot. This shit is really getting desperate.

After 15 years of acoustic guitar I am finally learning to play the piano

Made some knights as the new player pieces. They're now more distinctive desu, and easier to tell apart thanks to their colors. They also look better in general I think.

Attached: 0913232D-3C96-49D7-8372-8F1D118A995D.jpg (4032x1392, 996K)

I wish I had the motivation to write, it's my one true dream in regards to hobbies.

just start. you're not gonna go anywhere if you dont put yourself in the starting line. it doesnt matter if you write something bad because youll trash it anyway and write something better because youve improved

That's nice. You still have to improve but it's already enjoyable

Based. Thanks for calling out the discord shitter.

This is a russian cover rock group

Made by anons for anons, from dead russian chan 0chan

r8

youtu.be/UNHvefMqblk

thank you for Iistening and being honest, much appreciates

youtube.com/watch?v=YiN59BOaOiM

I make music with my friends. Try guess which one I am.

hello drummer your vocalist needs to learn how to sing and your lead guitarist is not good i'm sorry, you are great though

To be fair, I'm the one that cut that video up so I did pay particular attention to leaving out the parts where I play poorly. We're all amateur as fuck but you have to start somewhere.

>We're all amateur as fuck but you have to start somewhere.
for sure. i liked the groove regardless

IM depressed, what should I draw?

if any of you are too stoopid to make bidya but want to, Dreams on ps4 might be for you. I've been making some pretty cool shit in it, and made some Jow Forums worthy stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=WoUO5f_gIhQ

vocaroo.com/i/s0MVilZTUSwq

did this shitty recording this last night

tf this is so good please marry me

Attached: 1558806288592.gif (500x407, 931K)

a happy little skeleton

I don't know why but reading this post and seeing this image put a huge grin on my face, thanks user

Did this just because I thought it was fucked up and funny at the same time

DEUS VULT

That is, indeed very nice user

Attached: OH COLUMBINE.png (500x482, 334K)

a few songs I wrote
youtube.com/watch?v=c60HWVBESk4

Just a cute alien icon edited from Dr. Stone. Just cleaned up around it and added more notes

Attached: cute alien.png (95x95, 10K)

im not creative but i want to post shitty vocal covers i recorded somewhere

I love shitty covers as long as the song being covered is a song I like and you sing it with heart, although most people would think its shit except a niche group who really like outsider music.

what songs do you like user? ori

Some of my favourites are any song by:
The Beach boys, Beatles, Bowie, Weezer, Daniel johnston, Big Black, Of montreal, Neutral Milk Hotel, ELO, Roy Orbison, Frank Zappa.

i did a shit cover of station to station and put it on /soc/ a few months back, but i dont have the file anymore

Also, you guys are more than free to join the server so we can all keep in touch and collab maybe in the near future.

d.iscord.gg/Qn7gXV

no pressure

Anyone feeling like there will be another "Lost Generation" come the next decade? Art has become regurgitated to the point of there being no movements, identities, or explicit ideologies to differentiate between what has passed and what is being created. Let's all move to Paris and craft the next stage of Western culture

Attached: optimized-lost-gen.jpg (640x445, 46K)

>Let's all move to Paris and craft the next stage of Western culture
i'm down. paris is a horrible place now though, the next creative revolution is in online collaboration and we just have to find a comfy creative hackerspace in california/new york or something to hole ourselves up in a basement and just work.

It's getting colder and colder brothers
soundcloud.com/o_fortuna/sets/r9k

Attached: old ghost.jpg (700x700, 54K)

this is great. amazing atmosphere.

Imagine a comfy house full of creativebots who share the same interests.

THE FUCKING DREAM

Attached: 1d4f8e50ebe544ef0caeb5315d0f6e449d53095fr1-326-516v2_uhq.jpg (326x516, 34K)

Thank you user, I rarely get feedback of any kind, glad you liked it

Attached: dictionnaire_infernal-high-res_page_614_image_0002.jpg (760x836, 413K)

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/ketchup

This is a quick something I threw together yesterday, let me know if you liked.

it's actually one of my goals if i make it. i'm going to do so much for robots. but they're all dreams now. we'll see what the future holds.

There 2 problems about this dream we share

1)Most of the robots live in the US.

2)Robots from other countries may not have a job to afford a plane to get there

This is pretty great man, russians are based

of course. i have plans though, assuming foreign relations don't deteriorate too much. a lot of it can be internet collab based as i said. if something like facebook's libra takes off, funding, stipends and "creative scholarships" can be provided across borders without too much hassle.

Are you down on creating a discord server based on this idea of ours?

I feel like realizing it could make me rethink about logging off forever

no sorry, it's in the very juvenile stages and i'm not in the right mindset to work with anyone. i have a lot to do and think about it. trust me if, IF things start happening though, you'll know. like you personally, i'll leave a calling card.

I'll leave my discord, you don't have to message me, just do it when you made up your mind. Take how much time you want then, because I really look forward to it.

Sloxxy275#4151

thanks. it could take years but i'll let you know.

Good luck user! I hope this will work out!

also meanwhile get a hold of artism if you can and talk to that guy. he helped me out a bunch in the beginning, great man.
soundcloud.com/artismic

soundcloud.com/recieverofdome/i-1

Tried making something different from what I usually make, I've been trying and failing on getting this sound to work but I think I finally nailed it.

Yooo, this is fire emoji. One of the best rappers I've heard posting here.

Thanks man, btw how many of your instruments are live? I love the drums especially

Glad you liked it!
The sax and the electric guitars are live instruments, the drums I arranged using a digital drumpad, which makes it sound a bit more expressive rather than dragging and dropping in drum samples, as the drum pad offers more tools to convey expression.

The drums are solid man, sample choices and everything are great, sound just like live!

That was really nice user, good job

Hey, I was just browsing through some old projects of mine
Here is something I made 5 years ago
vocaroo.com/i/s0gM2MiSa3V9
It's electro-rock
I think it's kinda corny and not super well produced but it still has some good energy

clyp.it/2lkyiihh Just made this for /prod/ but no one responded.

Attached: apu apustaja sad.png (656x755, 42K)

>a lot of it can be internet collab based as i said.
I have made collabs with anons, it has always been a pleasure. Makes me feel warm when they appreciate what I've done.
Hi glitch :)

Attached: l.png (400x400, 6K)

I made some ascii art.
Saved. Very cute user.

Attached: L O V E L A I N.png (1073x956, 429K)

me too! it was a really great experience and i felt like we understood each other without having to say much at all. glad to hear you've worked with anons, this is the first step for us to all make it together.

I just finished my first screenplay. Been working on it off and on since August of last year. Busted out the last 3rd of it last night. So fucking happy.
I thought it might be too long. Its almost 180 pages in a couple of notebooks, but I realized the notebooks have fewer lines than a word document, so when I type it up, I think it will come out at just the right length. Really excited to get it typed up and start editing.

I wrote a novel last year because I was bored.

It's probably shitty and boring just like the cover art, but it's free to read with kindle unlimited.

amazon.ca/dp/1718039166

What have you collaborated on with anons? I made a few music videos and a tape

Attached: lb.png (400x400, 5K)

recently a few songs as producer but i've been here for a long time and over the years have written stories, done programming, drawn for anons. when i look back at the time i've spent on Jow Forums i can't say it has been wasted at all, it has actually made me a better version of the person i used to be.

this is sorely underrated, i think judging from your previous tracks you've evolved greatly. i'm really looking forward to more.

I have to agree, r9k is a shithole, but it has improved me as a person, it has made me more motivated and productive knowing people watch my stuff. I never wanted to make anything before, but r9k has given me sort of a foundation to build upon and that's cool

Attached: grief.jpg (1240x1096, 399K)

fuck /prod/. /mu/ is shit and i go there just to troll retarded teenagers. i love the ideas you have here, i think you may have drawn inspiration from an artist name zan-zan-zawa-veia who is up your alley. maybe give him a listen to see if you can identify what you want to do next.

After my hardcore binge in total war i finally managed to sit and draw something, actually i started pretty roughly, felt like i'm holding pen first time in my life, so i doodled a little bit and decided to draw a grill, actually from my point of view sketch came out pretty decent, so i started to shade it, made face and eyes and decided to take a break, i praised myself a little bit because i thought it would come out good, but when i saw how i shaded things i wanted to poke my eyes the fuck out and eat them, why is this keeps happening to me...

Attached: 5069062b56dcbebeac06b8ae45a845f9.png (1017x909, 119K)

you know this all sounds really creative but it's also highly offensive to my ear drums, I can't listen to it the sounds are just too grating and not smooth soft or quiet enough

youtube.com/watch?v=3GF1SKm_dGc

>clyp.it/2lkyiihh
You need a lead rhytm for it dude, i'm becoming lost in track, look up for harmony melodies and chords, it'll make your sound better

Attached: dQ2k1R4pvFA.jpg (247x248, 10K)

Thanks man, this year has been a productive one for me.

Posting because its one of those nights
soundcloud.com/user-277054480/wschodnia-woda

Hello polish brother. Wypuscil v.03 sounds cool but the drums feel stiff and kinda kill the groove. W mroz, za chlodem is very good too.

I never make anything. I just want friends to talk about ideas with and maybe collab. I like to write things and I have an idea for a novel I think could be really good, but I want to talk to someone and flesh it out with in person. I've been writing notes for two months.

unoriginally bumpingasogldga

bumopinggngo

bumpingawphawawdawd

God damn it someone else post in this thread

Right arm looks off, but the head is good, overall. Smooth out the cheek though. Looks too sharp.

Good melody. The drums and bass are ok, desu I don't love trap but that's my taste. The screamy vocals in the beginning don't really fit emotionally, but hey you probably know that and did it on purpose.
The chopping you do to the sample in some moments is nice.
I'd say overall it's neat. I like the melody.
I'm no expert btw, just sharing my opinion

Got it m8

i am a broken record at this point, but the melody reminds me of bladee/whitearmor

user next big drain producer

Attached: bladee.png (1006x712, 726K)

clyp.it/t3jeq35v

I just composed this. It is a sonic poem about school shooters t. master composer.

Attached: apu on phone.jpg (657x527, 37K)

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/against-evil
Some music I wrote recently for my autistic childhood scifi story.
Also made tons of shitty pixel art and other art for it.
Some work in progress pieces:
clyp.it/24vgrmoo
clyp.it/as2cq4ux
clyp.it/jfuzduwh

Attached: characters_larger.png (1036x770, 29K)

some more of the pixel art. I won't post anymore cause I don't want to clog up the thread.

Attached: cruiser_classes_sky_background.png (3064x916, 404K)

me and my band released an ep not too long ago, this is the first song on it
youtube.com/watch?v=6r3UvRIruq8

Tell me about Mathias. Something about him stands out.

robotcore
are those your vocals?

soundcloud.com/24klover/sets/loverfield

i made this ep a while ago but i didn't release it till february this year for some reason (procastination). it's a cutesy video gamey mess

great beat, you should try sending this to bladee

Well, I'd like to think that putting those directories was an efficient way to boost material provided by fellow robots.
I won't be able to keep on with the monthly update anymore, since I've got other obligations but it was an interesting ride.
youtube.com/watch?v=SnqXysrBUeQ

I appreciate it but he wouldnt ever respond and i really dont think thats even good to rap some over it.There are much better producers inspired by whitearmor/ripsquadd

i gave an musician i really like an sd card with my music when she played in my city, didn't hear back from her but that's a way you can try that will definitely get your beats to bladee

but it depends on how far you're willing to go of course

Thank you for all your work, good sir.

De nada, it was my pleasure.

Woah lads, don't let it die yet.