Do femanons like guys who play the piano?

Do femanons like guys who play the piano?

Attached: piano_player.jpg (477x350, 44K)

They don't care about anything but looks, money, and status

playing the piano can bring in a lot of money and status

Yes, that makes you interesting if you're good at it. Dont be annoying about it though.

Sure, it's an interesting skill to have. I'll like it more of he plays for me

Do femanons like if a guy sings for them while playing guitar?

>playing the piano can bring in a lot of money and status
yeah good luck with that one dude

I don't like when guys sing to me, I find it annoying.
My friend falls head over heels for guys like that though.

>do femanons like guys who are into autistic solitary behaviors
user...

What about not in person but like sending sound clips?

You would need to do it in person for it to be nice

>Piano playing ist now considered autistic
Either you're a retard or you don't even know what autistic means. I doubt a solitary autist could play in front of 500 people without collapsing

Do you like it when guys serenade you with a soft piano song?

No we like MEN who play SPORTS.

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

Why not both? Oringiska

knowing how to play the piano isnt gonna make me a sandwich or suck my cock

dont listen to or chase these talentless roasts user. musically inclined girls LOVE guys who play the piano. you will be just fine.

I don't really know what else is wrong with me.
I'm 5'11, fairly athletic (even got some compliments for it), play piano for like half of my life and am actually quite good at it, I even have friends so my character can't be completely shit. Apparently I'm also not ugly according to the grills I asked.
But still, 20 and khhv lmao while all of my frens are in relationships or fucking roasts via tinder/couch surfing/whatever

just keep on making friends and avoid the temptation to succumb to degeneracy. try to meet a wide range of people and eventually you will meet or be introduced to a girl. they are a minority but there are still women out there who are not complete thots.
you sound really similar to my bf when i met him. if i were single i probably would have asked for your discord lol

>avoid the temptation to succumb to degeneracy
Why tho, sex is so fun

She derives a little self-esteem from being different sexually. She might get over it if she develops a stronger sense of self.

You should be able to tell which women want a serious relationship on Tinder and which women are looking for sex.

how do you know? sex is overrated as fuck, my goy.
your friends are just pathetic cunt weasels who'd lower themselves to tinder "dating" for a small chance of getting some pussy.
be happy with yourself for not succumbing to such sad levels of patheticness

No, most women do not like anything other than being rude dipshits who only exist to make me miserable.

Stop being such an incel user

Any kind of artistic endeavors automatically make a guy more interesting/attractive to me desu.

yes it is very attractive especially when you two are musically gifted

I sometimes write music for piano or just electronic music in general as well, but I always feel kinda cringy about it

Why? organo.

if they are attractive yes

I'm very self-conscious about it and I think it sucks. Also I don't know who I would show it to

If you're making money and have high social status because of it, sure, just like any other hobby.

I was expecting you to say something along those lines. It'll get better with time -- I had a similar thing with art.
Can you show it to me btw? Just kind of curious to hear it now.