You have 2 bullets in your gun

You have 2 bullets in your gun
>1 roastie mega whore
>1 nigger
>1 incel
who do you shoot?
I would shoot the incel twice
Problems fembots face that robots dont understand.
>mental illness rendering their sexual powers useless
If you are a female and fucked in the head enough, as in full shut in head case.
your vagina has no value.
>lonely online
Fembots have to pretend to be guys online and cannot talk about female feels in community's because they would get attacked and orbited etc

incels big gay

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (10).jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

The roastie and the Incel so I don't have to hear their bullshit

Shoot both females because I hate woman

Same as you user, probably the incel twice, as long as the other two weren't outright criminals or anything.

Attached: 1558495865087.jpg (600x584, 31K)

Beat the incel to death with my bare fucking fists, and then force the nigger to rape the roastie, and then shoot the nigger twice. Finally, I would let the roastie leave to tell my tale.

I'd shoot myself. Then there'd be one bullet left for the black man to use however he wants. Maybe shoot the incel? Maybe force the girl to do something?

>mental illness rendering their sexual powers useless
I would fuck a basket case harder and faster than some normie bitch.
t. Basket case

Incel and the whore

>if you're a full shut in, your vagina has no value
>fembots have to pretend to be guys because they would get orbited
choose one you fucking nigger

Shoot the roastie mega whore twice, leave the nigger and incel to become best bros

shoot both in the incel

Femoid and negroid
Then hang the volcel (myself)

Consciousness is a curse we must free the earth of it

line them up and shoot all 3 of them through the neck

None because murder is wrong.

I would shoot myself twice in teh head.

The roastie and the incel (myself)

two(2) incels

I would just fire both bullets into the ground and let them leave. I have nothing against them.

depends, if the incel is a frogposter then I shoot him twice, if not then probably no one

>force the incel and the roastie to fuck so he can get out of the endless void
>If the nigger is a hood tyrone kind of nigger shoot him and the roastie else just kill the roastie and keep a bullet probs

I'd shoot nobody.

But I fully agree with OP: I hide being female online in most situations because of harassment or fear of being orbited. Being orbited is worse than being lonely. Makes you think people don't like you for who you are, just for your tits. Which is true for orbiters.
Or worse, you have friends and they get feels and then distance themselves from you. And you end up alone again.

both bullets for the incel yeet

>Being orbited is worse than being lonely. Makes you think people don't like you for who you are,
being orbited dies not feel good unless you need validation from people because insecure about your looks or something.
These people who have orbit me never knew the real me, just some meme persona.

You cannot connect with an orbiter.

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (10).png (819x540, 477K)

the incel and nigger obvs

Agreed. Being orbited does feel good unless you have half a brain (or unless you have more brain than you have insecurities) and realize you are just a 2d picture to them. It is empty calories in the end. You get nothing of value from it and in the end you starve like those seagulls with their bellies full of plastic.

>Shoot the nigger
>keep the roastie and incel in check
>rape the roastie
>incel too beta to do anything
>profit

Attached: 1564864774483.png (2000x1200, 426K)

guys are so thirsty, girls can fleece them for so much more than they do.
roasties roast because guys are betafaggots.

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (9).png (798x448, 247K)

>everyone would shoot the incel twice and leave the nigger and roastie alive
This board became reddit 2 filled with stupid npcs and normals.

Both bullets for the roastie.

what if I AM a roastie, the nigger and an incel? myself f course lel also satania is cute

Lmao you fucking cuckcels, not shooting the roastie whore wont make her attracted to you, if anything she would run off with the nigger while you keep rotting. Fuck off back to R*ddit, simps

you can kill all 3 with 1 round if you line them up well and the last bullet goes to you for being a dumb faggot, gunjy