I turned down a perfect trad virgin girl who was obsessed with me because I was dating a egotistical whore and the...

I turned down a perfect trad virgin girl who was obsessed with me because I was dating a egotistical whore and the bitch cheats on me and acts like everything she said about loving me wasnt true.

Come laugh at me and tell me
how much of a fucking idiot I am

Attached: 55B2D1F1-5C02-4208-969C-C12F1DFD534F.jpg (208x250, 8K)

hmmmmm...
we love you user.
don't forget that.

Attached: 1565407913588s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Wow you're the woman of man

>Wow you're the woman of man
Big kek

Wasn't the first bad decision in your life, won't be the last. Shit happens.

surely the other girl could still be interested in you try again

don't worry user. you stuck to your morals. I also would not change partners if I was dating someone. and I especially wouldn't cheat.

If you leave the bitch and get with the trad girl you'll surely be happier.

If she's obsessed you can still do it

Get that girl and leave this hell of a place user.

Attached: artworks-000192486607-ymubi1-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52K)

You turned down the trad girl because she was ugly

Stop coping

Attached: CtdmC5XUkAAi43A.jpg_large.jpg (1024x961, 62K)

damn op are you me forreal though

Attached: 13123.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

No haha the biggest joke is that the trad girl was prettier. Smaller tits but bigger ass too AHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SUCH A FUCKING DIPSHIT LMAOOOO

>was prettier. Smaller tits but bigger ass
No she wasn't. If she was pretty then you would instantly leave that whore for her.

Stop coping nigger

If it makes you feel any better, I've known lots of 'perfect trad virgin girls' and after knowing them for a few years, they all turned out to be just like every other girl. Bitchy, entitled, mean, heartless, abusive. Girls can wear many different masks, but it's just a disguise. Deep down they're all the same.

hit her up and apologize for rejecting her and see how you both can work out. talk about how you shouldve been with her and that you regret rejecting her. dont make up any lies and dont use her as a rebound but be with her as a fresh new start

Also, I think you need to know this: girls may become 'obsessed' with some guy, and claim to love him, and only want him and nobody else... and it may be true. But their feelings are shallow compared to ours, and can change very quickly. You'll never meet a girl who's still obsessed with some guy years after he turned her down. She moved on a few weeks later.

>apologize for rejecting her
She'd instantly lose all respect for him, and rightly so. What kind of cuck apologizes to a girl? Have you ever heard of a girl apologizing to a guy for rejecting him? Grow a spine, damn it.

Think of it like this: remember when you were a child, and you really really wanted a certain toy? That's how girls feel when they say they're obsessed with a guy.

How can I not hate women after understanding this

>She moved on a few weeks later.
Cope. They have crushes on men like Chad and still remember their names several years later. Those same girls are still willing to cheat on their husband and fuck chad.
>She'd instantly lose all respect for him
Lol@this coping retard thinking its all PUA tricks

Funfact: Women think men's feelings are shallow compared to theirs.
Because we know that it basically just takes a girl to look pleasant enough and to have sex with you to make most of you satisfied with a relationship.
Another funfact: Emotionally mature men are attractive. That means that they can apologize. And admit to making errors.
Also I don't think you really are someone who should be giving relationship advice...

>Because we know that it basically just takes a girl to look pleasant enough and to have sex with you to make most of you satisfied with a relationship.
And the same doesn't apply to women when they see an 8/10 6'1"+ male?

>Emotionally mature men are attractive. That means that they can apologize. And admit to making errors.
Translation: I like being in control of weak unattractive men

>And the same doesn't apply to women when they see an 8/10 6'1"+ male?
Oh god no! If it were that easy women wouldn't struggle so hard to find relationships. I have turned down attractive men because they were boring. Or because I didn't believe they'd be loyal to me. Or because worldviews didn't match. Or because they were too dumb. I could never ever live with a guy that is significantly dumber than me. I'd feel lonely as hell due to lack of a real "soulmate" and conversation.

>Wow you'r the woman of man

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>Translation: I like being in control of weak unattractive men
Translation: I'd feel lonely as fuck in a relationship that is based around us both pretending to fulfill ancient stereotypes of how men & women should be. There is no real connection there. I want to be myself and my partner to be himself. No masks, no walls. That is intimacy.

Translation: gobilty gabilty goop boop beep bap wadayada bim bam flility fag

shut the fk up

Attached: 1540827749.jpg (640x427, 70K)

>If it were that easy women wouldn't struggle so hard to find relationships.
You "struggle" so hard to find relationships because you can't an attractive +6'1" male.
> I have turned down attractive men because they were boring.
Aka they weren't attractive enough for your standards
>Or because I didn't believe they'd be loyal to me. Or because worldviews didn't match.
All mental gymnastics to justify why you didn't find them physically attractive.
>I could never ever live with a guy that is significantly dumber than me. I'd feel lonely as hell due to lack of a real "soulmate" and conversation.
Translation: I could never ever live with someone who isn't Chad

You women are so easy to read.

Attached: laugh.gif (331x197, 1.65M)

got a kek out of me user

>Funfact: Women think men's feelings are shallow compared to theirs.
Mens feelings aren't, though, they are more emotionally stoic but in the end men feel just as much as if not more so than women. Ask any stupid female to male trans or read that womans experience of pretending to be a man for a year. Male feelings are internalized, which makes them extremely intense and powerful.
Yes, a man can fall for any woman, any where, any time, with ease. But once he's fallen it is a matter of course that he goes through a long phase of disconnection when it doesn't work out. He will remain loyal to the idea of you long after you're riding the next Chad's cock. Some "emotionally immature" guys will express this longing of course and you're likely well aware of the "clingy guy."
Imagine how it is for older guys who have gone through all the bullshit and learn to be stoic and learn to silently allow the breakup that is in no control of their own (and they accept that they have no control over it and that it just wasn't meant to be). It is a very fucking dark time. And that's why male suicide rates especially older male suicide rates are extreme.
Love your men, women, and be fucking loyal, it's not fucking hard and you'll be happier for it and they'll fucking love you back.
Wheres my shut in femanon when I need her. Sigh.

>I'd feel lonely as fuck in a relationship that is based around us both pretending to fulfill ancient stereotypes of how men & women should be. There is no real connection there. I want to be myself and my partner to be himself. No masks, no walls. That is intimacy.
Aka I hate the idea of being married to an ugly balding manlet. I only feel real RAW connection with Chad teehee
kek my sides holy shit

I don't even feel attracted to "chad". My ideal type looks like this:
Dark/black hair, very fair skin. Brown eyes. Long hair. Lanky, not muscular. Glasses are fine. Normal jaw, please. No snow plow. I like soft features better. Accademic with lots of hobbies.

And this is what I found, sort of, though he's not lanky. :) We're together since over 10 years now. And he sure as heck isn't Chad.

My hubby would be wildly flattered to be thought of as a "Chad" by you folks :D

Based, always glad to see people above the collective neuroses of boards like this.
Why are you here though? You don't sound like you need it.

Actually my hubby is the one who is good at expressing emotions. I am the one shutting in my emotions. Which is unhealthy, agreed. But I don't think that it is a typical male thing, it just means boys are not encouraged enough to have a healthy emotional life.
And I know many girls who are just as loyal to the "idea" of their former boyfriends.
Though I'd hate for someone to be loyal to the "idea" of me. I am no idea. Better to not be loved at all than being loved for some weird projection shit.

Good question.
I am here because I suffer from depressions. Am on the spectrum and I "shut in" my feelings a lot, even without noticing. And, well, shit exploded in my face. And I sort of long to talk to other people (no matter if male or female) on the spectrum to share experiences and thoughts. And my struggle with "normal life". I love my hubby, he supports me very much. But this is something he cannot give me. And none of my irl friends as well, since they are not like me. Which makes me feel lonely atm. So I seek this sort of communication here. Yet with little success.

>I turned down a perfect trad virgin girl who was obsessed with me
If it makes you feel better, it's probably for the best. She deserves better.

If you're browsing r9k, then I doubt your "hubby" is Chad. Most likely some loser willing to betabuxx you. You are miserable because you couldn't hold down a genetically fit male. That's why you browse this shitty board filled with incels because you hate yourself for not being with Chad. Cope more you worthless whore.

Attached: 1565561637181.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Well, he is not chad because i never wanted a chad. And if I were looking for chad dick, I wouldn't be looking here, correct? :D
I earn more than hubby btw.
And I am depressed because failing at interacting with humans hurts. Because I feel like a failure for not being able to look people in the eye sometimes.
And browsing here is some sort of downward comparison. But not like "oh, look at those neet losers". But like "oh, look at those people who face the same problems I do. At least I am not a bitter, hateful asshole that tries to silence the pain by inflicting pain to others. Go me!"

Get a load of all of this mental gymnastics you tell yourself that it's not the fact you don't have friends because of your subhuman looks and its not the fact you feel depressed because you don't have the same SMV as Stacey but its because of muh personality. Kek

Attached: 6e6.jpg (800x800, 229K)

No it's absolutely necessary for boys to internalize their emotions, you yourself wrote that you wanted "emotional maturity."
Sorry, you're a woman, it's natural that you contradict yourself in the span of two replies, I'm just agreeing with you that, yes, women want emotional maturity. And "good at expressing emotions" means, very specifically, not expressing them when they are unwelcome, which is most of the time.
Clinging to the idea is just the reality, they may very much love the person, but because the person is no longer in their life, they will be clinging to the idea of them and not them, it's a reoccuring theme in stoic stuff especially self help stuff for broken hearts for men, letting go and stuff like that. It's extremely, fucking, hard, for a guy to let go. It is an absolutely devastating process. Men, quite literally, will spend their entire lives still in love with a certain person.
This has nothing to do with sentient thinking, this has nothing to do with how they're raised, it's a primal urge, hardwired into the male brain. There are studies of male divorcees living out the rest of their lives still in love with their first love.

By realizing that women shouldn't be a big part of your life. When you stop giving them so much importance, you can learn to enjoy their company and disregard their flaws. I know it's difficult because most of us are romantics who dream about having a soulmate, but with some time and effort it can be done.

But I do have friends :) And I love them dearly.
They are just not like me.
It is sad to read how you see the world, user. And that you are so unhappy that you try to draw the feeling of "being alive" from trying to hurt me. Because inciting negative feelings is better than inciting no feelings at all, right? I can understand that you are unhappy.
Sending you love. Stay strong. Improve.

ANONS DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING SUCCUBUS. DO NOT IMPROVE. ACCEPT YOURSELF. FUCKING ACCEPT YOURSELF. ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE IN THIS CURRENT MANIFESTATION.

You are lying to yourself every day when you say you need to do this, or that, or get this, or achieve that, or have this goal, or that goal, or be better at this, or at that. Yes, it's all well and good to improve and learn new skills and all that, but as a male, you are already naturally inclined to do that. Being the better sex is literally your destiny from evolution.

SELF IMPROVEMENT IS A TRAP BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Stop fucking lying to yourself there's nothing wrong with you and nothing needs to be improved. Those things that you want to change, are mere incidental acts of wellness and interests. They are not what make you you. You are who you are already and that's why you're here miserable listening to other robots.

Get off this board, roastie. You provide nothing of value here.

if you what you say is true, fuck off chad and kill yourself.
if its a lie, kill yourself anyway for making a shitty LARP on r9k

I don't mind when my husband shares his emotions. Sometimes it is ok to freak out. Though I prefer the "mature" way of expressing emotions: In a meta-way, open and unaccusing. Self-aware.
A husband that would not express feelings (also the negatives ones) would be a deal-breaker for me and I'd feel shut out and disconnected. I'd even feel betrayed for not being allowed to help them.

it's okay user you've got us your fellow degenerates

"Improve" means: Don't be a hateful asshole. Love yourself. Accept yourself. Be happy in your life.
Don't try to feel alive by hurting others. It won't work.
And forget about all that bullshit "chad" mythology. It is just as hurtful as the Barbie mythology sold to little girls. And just as dumb.
Sending you love, too.

>I'm just agreeing with you that, yes, women want emotional maturity. And "good at expressing emotions" means, very specifically, not expressing them when they are unwelcome, which is most of the time.
I agree the way we raise men to deal with emotions isn't ideal, but there are socially acceptable, reasonably healthy outlets. Most men have friends they could just go talk to, and then there's therapists. Nothing wrong with occasionally hitting the bar either.
>There are studies of male divorcees living out the rest of their lives still in love with their first love.
Extreme edge cases don't prove the majority of cases are less severe instances of the same thing.
Most people do get over their first love.

>I have a hubby
>But I do have friends :) And I love them dearly.
>But I have depression a bloo bloo

In other words, you are depressed because you don't attract attractive people like Stacey does.

Too ez.

You used your peepee to think user

One could argue that you also wanted things to work out with the other grill and be loyal and not bounce around.

With that said, A-HA HA HA

This, basically. You'll get over it dude, there will be other opportunities. I feel your pain though, because I was with a girl like that who also cheated on me. I didn't find out until after she dumped me and it took me a long time to get over it. I did eventually though and now I'm another relationship later (with a girl who I was originally really crazy about, who still is a keeper, I guess) and I'm bored and unfulfilled. Women are just a headache, that's how it goes.

only fat women call their (ugly/beta) bfs "hubby"

>And forget about all that bullshit "chad" mythology. It is just as hurtful as the Barbie mythology sold to little girls. And just as dumb.
Social dynamics like that do exist, to deny it just makes you sound dishonest.
But they're not the full picture, the real world is much more complicated and most healthy relationships have little in common with Chad and Stacey.

If that is the only reason for you why a woman could be depressed in your world I am not surprised that you are alone.
Have you ever considered that you are emotionally shallow and thus unattractive to females?
Nevertheless, sending you love, man. Imagine me hugging you like Robin Williams hugged Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting. It will be all good. Start loving yourself and you will see you stop hating the world.

Social dynamics exist. True. But in my peer group and my social circles this whole "Chad" stuff isn't a thing. It should be a red flag if a theory about social dynamics is developed and followed by self-declared recluses, social outcasts and shut-ins. Their anecdotal data is really not representative and most often the result of dumb movies or stuff they heard from others.

Or lazy women. It has 2 letters less! I'll be damned if i go the extra way to type them.

fuck off roastie. answer me this: how tall is your husband

These are not "extreme edge cases." This is the literal truth for the male condition, read "Quantitative Sex Differences in Response to the Dissolution of a Romantic Relationship."
Men never fully recover from breakups, they merely move on. It is a lasting thing and it shapes their entire life.

This isn't "Chad" mythology, though yes the whole "self-improvement" scene will talk about it and PUAs and shit will talk about it. It's the biggest issues that robots have to face. They don't fucking go outside because they hate themselves. You're on Jow Forums hon, and you're telling robots to go improve. You can waffle all you want whenever I see that word I get pissed the fuck off. That concept fucked me up for many fucking years.

>If that is the only reason for you why a woman could be depressed in your world I am not surprised that you are alone.
I'm not the one complaining about having depression or not getting along with people. Cope and project more.
>Have you ever considered that you are emotionally shallow and thus unattractive to females?
Humans are attracted to good bone structure, not "emotionally strong" personalities.
>
>Nevertheless, sending you love, man. Imagine me hugging you like Robin Williams hugged Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting. It will be all good. Start loving yourself
Speak for yourself you depressed worthless whore.

Make up your mind, dude :D Fucking off or answering?
My husband is 1,70m, I am 1,65m. Never really mattered much to me. He's funny and I just melt when I look into his big brown eyes. I love when we play vidya together or when he reads a book to me while I fall asleep or do crafts.
I love his creativity and his awkwardness, it makes him feel more real than most of the people I met in my life.

>But in my peer group and my social circles
Exactly.
The stereotypical Chad is a glorified prom king, frat bro or lower(-middle) class adult. They get less common the more "cultured" / intellectual / academic your social circle is. And nobody is just a stereotype.
>It should be a red flag if a theory about social dynamics is developed and followed by self-declared recluses, social outcasts and shut-ins. Their anecdotal data is really not representative and most often the result of dumb movies or stuff they heard from others.
Point is, the real phenomena underneath all the obsessive projection shine through enough that to dismiss the whole thing outright without acknowledging that makes you look blind.

Maybe men don't learn how to process a break-up? Most women talk about it and have healthier ways to get a distance to their emotions.

I am improving myself. By loving myself for who I am. And by getting over past traumata. By helping others and trying to being a better person, every day. This is not about looks. This is about inner values.

Speak for yourself. I am attracted to intelligence and kindness. Strong personalities are also exremely attractive.
Trying to get a feeling of relevance from insulting random women who talk to you politely, well, that is not really sign of a strong personality. You should work on that.
Sending you love. You can be happy. Love yourself, love others. One comes with the other.

Eh, every good mythology contains a grain of truth that is taken out of context and/or misinterpreted. Existence of Greece doesn't make Hercules real.

You are not even just a normie at this point. You are a female normie, a roastie...