Is there a more noble profession than orbiting?

Is there a more noble profession than orbiting?

Attached: 1F50291B0D5543A684D3988F916F5A1D.jpg (903x1697, 718K)

Pedophilia.
Yes.

Nope. Looking at pictures of hot women makes me happy Inside. Stalking them for more? Even better

Attached: 9B6584D0-36F6-4499-ACE0-9599666A58F3.jpg (573x829, 263K)

>not even orbiting in person
Gtfo my Jow Forums.

A profession is something that EARNS you money, retard.
Kill yourself for the sake of the thread that died for this.

Professional orbiter here.
I love orbiting, but touching girls is on a whole 'nother level. I'm a kissless virgin, but I've touched attractive girls, hugged them and kissed them on the cheek. It's amazing.

Attached: 45 - KRn8VEc.jpg (750x1334, 202K)

Avery's thighs.

I warned her against this.
Very disappointing.

Shes an attention whore

Orbiting is such a terrible thing.
It is like those sea-gulls that starve to death with their bellies full of plastic. Orbiting fills your time with "itneraction", leaves no space for real relationships and gives you nothing of value. Leaves you emotionally starved.
Applies to both sides btw, orbiter and orbited.

Stalking? Bein

I respect actual beta orbiters more than I do Jow Forums orbiters. At least they have enough self respect to orbit a girl they actually know and don't turn it into some kind of hobby.

that's some ugly goblin ngl

>Applies to both sides btw
No it fucking doesn't.

is that girl sunny???

MICHAEL STOP!! STOP HARASSING KASPER I SWEAR I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL IF YOU DON'T. STOP!!!

i miss her so much. kasper wasnt like other girls. she wasnt after money or clout. she just wanted people to talk to. she wanted friends. I feel like we let her down. I wish I could have another chance.

You look like a female mumkeyjones, not a compliment.

Attached: punishedmanlytears.png (318x358, 186K)

She posted nudes man. She joined sheep man. She wanted orbiters man. Friends with Ciara man.

she's too skinny now she actually looks fucking haunting it's disgusting.

she has never posted nudes! stop lieing!

Hi Kasper :)

How does one turn pro in orbiting?

michael you are so fucking creepy the way you torment girls online about their nudes and by contacting their families it's honestly disgusting

No, the orbited is getting filled up by Chad regularly.

>Is there a more noble profession than orbiting?

yes making fun of incels online

Attached: 1564754301354.png (894x894, 89K)

Not him, youre completely obvious that you self post yourself. You using Michael as a scapegoat is pathetic, fucking stupid whore

Does anyone have her nudes/lewds?

being a gamefaqs mod.

Attached: gayshit.png (502x100, 8K)

where is cjayc now

michael.... you were saying the same thing in the thread the other day and then stopped pretending it was you... :/