How the fuck do you people not want to be rich?

How the fuck do you people not want to be rich?

How the fuck do you not give a shit about money and just making a shit load of it? Why would you rather post here and sit on this stupid shit all day looking at cocks and gross shit instead of make money?

Stop looking at this shit just study and work non stop

Attached: A5FA1646-F44F-48D6-A60B-EA7B4FD03D2D.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

ever heard of money doesn't buy happiness?

except it does you dumb broke bitch. money can get you whatever you want

There's not much else I'd rather be doing

Yeah money's is great if you need it to get what you want, but too much money and you grown insane and keep buying more to fill that void and next thing you know basically you become a freak that pays a million dollars for an abducted to sacrifice it to some weird god for gratification

Can it get you money?
Moeny can't buy more money

that's what they want you to do, keep spending and living beyond your means so you have to wagecuck more

What do you think investments are?

>just study and work non stop
>just do unpleasant things you dont enjoy forever
Why?

Investments require a great deal of research and keeping track of, it's not a magic free money button, for that you need a yarmuke

I enjoy it more than being on here

can money buy investers?

Once you buy all you want you will have everything and nothing. Money can buy you antidepressants and drugs, but not the solution to making you happy. Getting money is a thrill, sure, but once you are wealthy even money will mean nothing to you

Talmudic tricks

jewish black magic

LOL!!!! Retard
Ft

No they dont, brainlet
Yep. Its called owning a firm
Cope
Low iq Jow Forumsniggers

THIS IS A TRAP.
HE WANTS TO TURN YOU INTO A JEW.

Attached: im stuff epic.png (200x177, 47K)

working non stop is not worth the money kek
nice life, faggot

Dude would you rather look at cocks and talk about farts while angry retards come and scream at you or move to a warm city and own a mansion and never have to work hard again or have a boss or work until you are 65 and then die 10 years after you retire

My job is from home making my own money and whenever I am waiting for stuff to happen I get high or fuck around on my computer. I wish there was more work to do I am trying to get it that way

I dont flip burgers or work in a factory my job is easy and in my air conditioned room with no boss

I have over $50K saved up from wagecucking. I know it doesn't make me super wealthy, but apparently I am compared to others in their 20s. People say it's bad to have too much money saved because reasons, but I don't have much to spend it on. I buy junk food, and new books and games all the time, but I just keep saving more and more money. I have no interest in traveling or moving a fancier and more expensive apartment, or whatever else normies do with their money. What should I do with my money?

Attached: 266j.png (887x560, 53K)

I'm at work right now nigga but it's nt gonna make me rich.

i was literally you, i bought a condo, great investment and the mortgage is cheaper than what any of my friends pay for rent

I have all the luxuries I need. I honestly can't think of something that I'd need more money for. It would just be frivolous spending. And all of that while NEETing.

What should I do with my money?

Retirement fund. And don't spend it, it's very comfy to earn money while being frugal. Most people live very stressed because of debt. And you are more free than others, if you start hating your job you can always leave and find other because you can live with 50k saved, not like most normies that live month by month

Shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit. Only a rich bitch who has never known of hunger or poorfaggotry could be ignorant enough to say such bullshit. Grab any poor man and ask him if 20 dollars to afford a good meal won't make him happy.

>not want to be rich
id say everyone obviously wants to be rich.
knowing what to do about it or having the motivation is another matter

how do you guys feel when some people drive lamborghinies all their life while you struggle with rent and life/job?

Attached: image-1.jpg (640x427, 91K)

I have no skills that are financially viable and i'm too old/broke/can't get a fucking loan to go to school. Not that i'd want to get a loan for school, putting myself in debt for the rest of my life isn't a measure of success to me. I'm not smart, my current job is easy(just doing homecare for old people,) and I can afford to play games, read, and occasionally take my mom to lunch. I don't need anything else.

Though if I won a million dollars for some reason I might upgrade my shit slightly but otherwise I'd just NEET it up for the rest of my days.

What does it matter to you? Why do other people have to go along with you?

i've been broke for so long that i don't really want anything. all the shit that rich people have doesn't really interest me

Money distracts you from truly important things

>Investments require a great deal of research and keeping track of
literally just put money into index funds. it requires zero effort and they gradually go up over time (look up the 4% rule). you don't have to be a fucking stock daytrader to make investments, you don't have to be a genius with a business degree either

The exchange of my freedom to become a slave who slaves away trying to acquire products of capitalism while the slave owner makes most of the profit doesnt sound very exciting to me.

I feel sad for a man stupid enough to buy a sportscar to go to work when a normal car does it just fine

Its funny to me that people look up to men that buy these cars when in reality they are literally just toys for adults. Literal man babies playing with toys.

Oh god no this thread is not for you you might as well give up

There's no pathway for me unless I stumble on some crazy lucrative side hustle
My current career is grinding at a lower position until I get promoted to a middle class position and then there's nowhere else to go until I retire

Funny how these "toys" would have your mother ditching you if some chad scooped her up in one

You are not going to stumble into easy money jacking off to hentai sorry

Its not up to me to decide how society overall views these things, I can just see how ridiculous it is but I cant change the fact that is it that way.

Yeah fuck off DUI nigger. I'm financially independent and have a great job I literally cannot lose. So I think I'm good.

When people say they want to be a millionaire, they generally mean they want to *spend* a million dollars, not *make* a million dollars.

Big difference.

I want to be rich making videos on YouTube for playing video games and own a business

You don't have the mental fortitude to own a business DUI nigger. You can't even run away because of the sand in your pussy.

I don't give a shit about money.
Have fun in the ratrace user

Attached: 1504943263926.jpg (600x333, 76K)

You're gonna get. You're gonna want more.
Money does not buy happiness you fucking underage fucks
Corporate entities kill themselves ALLLL the fucking time. You will never be happy with a life of constant take. Go get "muh money" and cope harder faggots

You seriously wouldnt want a Lamborghini and pitched and a big ass house? I hate wage cuck jobs but anything business related gets me hard

I really don't, can you explain to me why you want that and why I should want it?

Pass me on the Lamborghini. A miata would be great, they're cheap though

I make enough money to not worry about starving.

Money buys you the ability not to work, to me that's happiness.

Thats not happiness thats freedom, what you do with that freedom determines if youre able to achieve happiness

Don't disagree with me you fucking cocksucker.

not him but simply having freedom like that makes me happy. I'd be a NEET if I could but I can't so I have to accumulate money to live off of

Fuk u fagit fite me irl

Well obviously, thats because you already know what your idea of an ideal and happy lifestyle for yourself looks like. For others its not as simple as having money

Well, it's definitely a plan, but I wouldn't bank on youtube these days. It's not blue-ocean anymore, is my opinion.