Gf left

>gf left
>Didn't shed a single tear or even feel sad about it
Am I /hollow/? Post your experiences

Attached: IMG_20190812_140058.png (1080x1003, 1.61M)

I was going to post something but Captcha is annoying so...

girl i've been flirting with for the past week has quickly gone from eager to dull within the space of 48hrs. i flip from sad to equally as despondent as her messages.

Nah, you're doing good. Don't be a normie who believes that it is a requirement to be a tear shedding sissy for the next few coming weeks.

Mine has been going like that for a couple of weeks until she straight up stopped even reading my messages so I called her to know if we could meet up and her first words were "we need to talk" so yeah,expect something like that unless she expects you to do the first move I'd say

>I have no interest in you anymore
It's okay,no problem
>Runs away crying
Why tho? Wasn't she the one wanting to leave?

asked her on first date a few hours ago. make or break i figure.
distracting myself in the meantime until the inevitable disappointment

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

nah you're just a normie. feeling low emotions isn't something to be proud of - you're a degenerate who shouldn't date people in general, as you don't have the intelligence or sensitivities to experience higher emotions like love.

At least if it doesn't go well you didn't waste much time,mine's been going on all summer plus she did it all herself:she kissed me first,was Dom throughout the first week and straight up stopped even wanting to kiss until she just came up with some losing interest bullshit

It's unironically probably your marijuana use causing it. I'm not even a straightedge-fag

just call off the date bro, it's ogre.

Actually used to feel until my first depression streak at like 17.
The first week we were together she made me feel again,I was up in heaven but with time it came back to normal as she started detaching slowly

sorry to hear user, you're worth more than just some form of validation.
it's only been a week or so for me, she has 1 week to follow through or it's sayonara

Used to not smoke not often but pretty heavily for about a year until I realized I just didn't like the high so I stopped

mmm, probably. what liquor should i go on a nightwalk for?

Attached: d05.png (643x510, 351K)

I had fun for while it lasted so it's okay I guess,now it's just a matter of time until I get to know some new people since I discovered this year that I'm actually chadlite or straight up Chad in the eyes of the people(usually rated 7-9/10,not really Jow Forums but sleek with base muscles with a bunch of girls calling me handsome for some reason)

I really like Jaeger so that's always an idea but rum isn't a bad choice either(Italian so can't really suggest many since most of the liquors we got there are some local shit)

I copy my text before posting so that captcha doesnt eat it

i picked vodka to make screwdrivers in bed.
that's good to hear. disappointment sucks but i doubt either of us will struggle moving on.

also unsent the date message before it was "read".

my Grandparents are fucked up because of old age but I don't really show any emotions when they are in the hospital. I love them, but I just assume that they are old and you can't expect them to be completley healthy or alive for more than a decade

Bored? why not check thiss cool server, full of hot lewds of females and traaps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

Same for me when my granddad died:he was probably the best person I ever met,too bad I was too young to know him better(11 or smth).
I didn't shed a single tear or ever felt sad for his death but I still think of him as an incredible person,so much I'm probably gonna get his sign tattooed