Tfw no twinkcel bf

>tfw no twinkcel bf
i just want a skinny feminine-looking mildly autistic male virgin to cherish and defile ;_; i have recurrent fantasies of claiming picrel's virginity and can't make it stop

Attached: 01B60B4A-2A22-45FD-9E36-8EDA86AA15AD.png (739x642, 693K)

Again with this bullshit. Stop posting, harpy

just expressing my true and honest feelings, why do you care?

Attached: E897E792-0920-488F-AD4C-407811A7812B.png (440x538, 534K)

yes I am here
but you're a man so I'm not interested

i'm female if that wasn't already clear

>doubt.html

hello female i fit your description where do i apply

>tfw twinkcel but manlet

i also have been lifting but i just look like a skeleton with abs

Attached: 1551645696725.png (1075x1055, 1.18M)

Fuck off trany, there is not a single foid on this planet who is attracted to incels.

truecels that are legitimately incorrigibly ugly sure, but there are many women who would find this guy attractive

Attached: 9B208342-C5F5-42EF-8940-E2F97A143835.jpg (450x270, 28K)

Prove it.
Also I'm way prettier than that loser and not a smelly incel.

are you at least a virgin? celibacy is crucial

Of course. I'm innocent and pure as driven snow. And humble too!
My main issue is my crippling shyness, I'm just barely not good-looking enough that girls would come to me asking to go out with me.

But he doesn't have game tee hee so he's fucked for life. I'm physically attractive but I'm painfully socially awkward and terrified of rejection plus women never approach men so I'm just as screwed as any truecel.

I had a few girls ask me out in HS but I was too shy and embarrassed about home life to say yes to them. Now it just won't happen because strong independent women want men to make all the moves and dance around like a monkey and that's just not me. Online dating is pointless if you don't know how to dress, don't have social media or friends aswell.

you're not as fucked as a truecel but i see your point. it's unfair, i do acknowledge that women are privileged in that regard. you can be a shy awkward autistic girl and as long as you meet required standards (pretty low for women) then guys will approach you.
i'm gonna work on social engineering an incel fetish though, so don't worry

Nice try fujo.
I know your tricks.

Is this Datsu / Luke Maccabe? LOL

? how is this fujo?

Only fujos like these types of people.
I know from firsthand experience.

If you want a twink why not just go on Grindr

>social engineering an incel fetish
Yea no. Women will never be attracted to incels, we are societies new vilans and scapegoat.
Plus I'm not smelly at all, I'm muscular and almost chad-lite in alot of ways so I won't benifit from it cause it seems damaged girls on this board like smelly Manlets for some reason so they are the only incels who will get lucky. Me on the other hand, women smile at me and overall treat me well but I'm to afraid to approach them so I've decided to opt out or maybe try my luck in Thailand with my friend.

I don't really mind the whole fujo angle to it, as long as it doesn't get too blatantly homosexual (i.e. her trying to set me up with men). In fact getting pegged while she's in crossplay sounds hot and super gay

>tfw no fujo gf

Unfortunately this is the only type of female attracted to us. Some who were molested or abused as girls so masculine men turn them off. Unfortunately I'm a masculine incel so my options are even more limited.
So don't lose hope my Manley robros, if you have a sub fetish there is plenty of damaged girls out there for you.

Fucking auto correct. I ment to post skelly not smelly.

I meant to post manlet robros, auto correct cunt at it again.

I'm not a manlet loool

Maybe not but you are clearly the effeminate type if you like being penetrated.

im a twinkcel and was a mod in that chatroom long before that fag was there but have since left.

what was he like in the chatroom?

tfw twinkcel

I don't but I can get with it.

Have fun, OP!
Good luck, twinkcels!

Attached: 586c2eb4052925979c0768dd.png (775x1031, 116K)

Thanks, I'll get my pretty fujo gf!