Just ordered 1cP-LSD

you robots got any tips for the first time ?(dosage, etc. )

Attached: Download.png (251x201, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1P-LSD
1plsd.to/
1plsd.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anywhere from 100 to 200 ug is a good starting dose, i'd say try 150

Be ready to experience things involving time and space you think right now to be impossible

Have you taken normal LSD? What's the diff?

1p-LSD's dosage is the same as LSD for the most part. 100 micrograms is a good first dose. 200 is the true experience. 400+ is generally considered to be very high.

If you're foolish enough to come to us for this kind of advice, you're probably going to have a bad time for one reason or another. Don't try it until you've wisened up.

This is a giant lie. Dose as much as you'd like there's pretty much zero consiquences when you take psychs.

I already checked other sources, but I thought mby someone from chan had other expiriences.

test ur stuff with a test kit and get a trip sitter

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1P-LSD Go through this and pls read the experience reports

cringe, you sound like an 18 year old that browses r/psychonauts

OP has 1cp-lsd, not 1p-lsd

anyone microdose lsd?
btw where do you order (not fbi just want some non-street shit)

>not fbi
sounds like something the fbi would say

ok user you got me, you know its really a lot of stress being on this investigation and i thought me and the boys at the office could just relax and pop some blue heaven on a day off

listen to your favorite songs preferably ones with emotion acid is an strong emotion enhancer

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (736x1034, 170K)

1plsd.to/
theres also the german version of the site :1plsd.de/

I would recommend around 200-300ug for your first time. You dont really see what acid is if youre just dropping 1 hit. But please do not get permanently lost man. Psychedelics are not what you think they are, and the rabbit hole is a thousand miles deep.

All right dude so you're gonna want to shove an entire sheet up your ass. It has to be at least 10,000 ug total, or you won't feel anything. After you do that, you're going to want to find an eagle and strangle it to death, so you can experience eagle death. Good luck man!

If you are mentally unstable or have been struggling recwntly I suggest either not doimg it or only taking 50mg. Have a trip sitter, the first time I suggest you stay somewhere cozy. Eat before you take it your stomach doesnt like this and it kills your appetite and finally drink lots of water. Have fun.

Make sure you hang on to your eagle.

It's illegal in Germany as of last month though

how do i get this in california? can i use my credit card?