Just get taller bro

just get taller bro

Attached: 2fp9j1p9p8e31.jpg (680x603, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/shortcels/comments/9x2sin/the_best_articles_studies_videos_and_other_links/
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them
youtube.com/watch?v=SRlWvzUznlw
imgur.com/a/8TJan
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE&
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
marriedbiography.com/height-with-62-actress-elizabeth-debicki-doesnt-mind-dating-short-guys-but-should-be-real-and-natural/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>by Zing Tsjeng
Yellow fever "just get an Asian gf bro" niggers irrevocably BTFO

A dumb roastie has a specific fetish, so what?

>he thinks that all roasties don't want tall men

oh user

I have a 6' 5 friend that is khv, so the height thing isn't all

>kissless virgin neet whose knowledge of women comes other basement-dwelling kissless virgins thinks he knows what women want

Fucking bullshit I'm 190cm and I get. K fucking pussy.

Reminder of how empirical this shit is

old.reddit.com/r/shortcels/comments/9x2sin/the_best_articles_studies_videos_and_other_links/

0 pussy* ffs

Attached: received_394911461066027.jpg (319x331, 10K)

>specific fetish
this is a biological preference retard. it's not to say that women would NEVER date a short guy, but at least 98% of women PREFER a taller guy.

>specific fetish

oh boy this cope

Attached: woman cute but short.jpg (527x768, 68K)

so its just every girl on tinder
and twitter
and in all the studies

Attached: 2bjv7z176r831.jpg (828x1792, 136K)

Just break your knees repeatedly, gaining 2mm each time, for years, bro. Work for it, you have to put in the effort, we all do. Its like curling at the gym. Its just self improvement.

I am now almost 6ft7 and aside from old people asking how tall I am and if I play basketball, some people staring at me, and little kids saying stupid stuff it gets me no attention. I am not even ugly.

>in all the studies
Which studies user?

Attached: B0A602AC-A904-4489-AE97-FF51B50579DA.png (657x527, 30K)

Actually all the studies show the most attractive male heights are below 6'. 6'5" is way too tall for any girl to find attractive except those with a specific fetish.

Got a source for this? Because if you ever went outside you'd know guys that tall have a very hard time attracting girls.

show one of those studies

psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them

youtube.com/watch?v=SRlWvzUznlw

imgur.com/a/8TJan

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE&

>it's just a handful of women that like this "specific fetish" guys!

Attached: NDt2gYC.png (1600x900, 327K)

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
Not sure why you get so buttmad at facts. Everyone knows that peak physical attractiveness is achieved below 6'. Anything else is just lanklet virgin cope.

Not every woman is the same. That ruins pretty much every incel argument.

i beg to differ

t. every single average female's preference

Attached: DBJITof.jpg (361x640, 35K)

and yet every woman wants guys to be taller than them hmmm

Attached: sY591ct.png (788x451, 175K)

I'm literally 6ft 6in and 100% khv

no woman gives a shit. Quit coping

You're not trying hard enough. Every girl likes tall guys

Attached: p6Hn6nC.png (1024x456, 166K)

>most right swiped users

Lmfao Thats because there are more 5 8 than people over 6 feet u fucking idiot.

I posted actual journals not swipe stats

Height is cope, all that matters is status and power. You only have to go to a rock concert and see scores of hot groupies creaming themselves over 5'7 frontmen and fucking them in their dressing room to know that.

Attached: 1564944118332.jpg (620x413, 60K)

>dumb women are a good way to represent all women
Please die with them.

You are aware that incels themelselves make these, right? They want to convince others of their own delusions, so they literally make shit up, feeling justified because they actually believe in the truth of their delusions.

t. for Trent Reznor

You will learn that this is the majority of women that think this. The other unspoken few want tall guys just as bad but dont say it as loudly as the others

>its just incels that makes these! they arent real!

lol

Attached: yaKFXVq.jpg (502x768, 59K)

I didn't know who that was but exactly. 5'7 and he's fucking this chick.

Attached: reznor.jpg (634x902, 141K)

>You will learn that this is the majority of women that think this.

Cope

>You will learn that this is the majority of women that think this.
Doesn't match my personal experience. All the women I want are married to men who are 160 cm, while the women are nearly 180 cm. So fuck you.

Short guys spend their lives googling "short guy" instead of talking to women. There are tons of shorter girls.

and all men dont want fat women
go suck ur own dick gay virgin

You don't know Trent Reznor? He's the man behind Nine Inch Nails, and a musical genius. Millions of women around the world would pay a lot for a night with him. He's been a sex symbol since the early 90's.

This is probably the worst picture of him I have ever seen.

Attached: trent-reznor-gettyimages-176671574_1600x1200jpg.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

You'll learn one day. Lets just hope no one is there filming you at a bagel shop when you have a breakdown.

>Doesn't match my personal experience
your personal "experience" means jack shit against the average womans preference

Attached: PSWG33t.jpg (1024x564, 132K)

Factually wrong. There are plenty of women who do not. You are just a pathetic coping liar.

>there are tons of shorter girls

does not mean they dont want tall guys as well

Attached: ScqvQcO.jpg (635x500, 50K)

He has experience, you do not. You hardly even leave the basement. All you do is post retarded memes all day long to cope.

>your personal "experience" means jack shit against the average womans preference
It's not like I exist in a vacuum. Like all incels, you confuse "preferences" with "ultimatums"; then you sample some carefully selected idiotic women (or most likely incels pretending to be women) and tada, you are convinced.

Yes, women prefer tall men.
No, it's not a priority.
Yes, there are dozens of other things that matter more to women about a men.

Being smart and kind matters 20 times more than being tall. I'm average but women are constantly on my ass because I'm empathic and understand them.

>muh anecdotal evidence!
You don't know what that is.

You sound like you have your head in the dirt. Maybe if you go out and try your luck you will see what I mean.

Attached: dumlFK1.png (920x731, 136K)

You can always find exceptions. Like that obvious rare exception.

marriedbiography.com/height-with-62-actress-elizabeth-debicki-doesnt-mind-dating-short-guys-but-should-be-real-and-natural/

This is to confirm what you say. The problem with short men is how they behave about it, not the height itself.

Attached: 17640-elizabeth-debicki-lors-de-la-premiere-493x0-1.jpg (493x717, 28K)

>one post from one dumb roastie is what every woman thinks
Chris you lanklet virgins are dumb and bitter.

based/10

With more anons like this, this place could be wholesome again.

>imagine if incels only posted late at night after an evening out with friends and partner

>you do not

I do actually. My gf left me for my tall lanky friend who is 6'3. She would ride on his shoulders all the time and would reach up to give him hi fives. It was his first gf too and over 10 years later they are married and still together with their own house and she is pregnant with his second child.

Attached: lanklet picture you have seen a dozen times.jpg (806x1106, 218K)

>Yes, women prefer tall men.
See you get it

Attached: pEYv9Kj.png (1024x130, 99K)

>thinks this is just from one(1) girl

oh no no no no

Attached: 337U3Zk.jpg (638x593, 53K)

Women's "preference" means jack shit.

This is the core incel mentality, caring about what women say they think they want rather than how they actually behave.

>assuming height was the key to it all
You are an idiot.

Prefering tall men does NOT mean "dating only tall men", for fuck's sake. I prefer fat tits, but that's not to say I won't consider small-titted women, goddamit. Are you obtuse on purpose?

>m-muh caring what women think argument
how to stop a potential rapist

she never wanted to ride my shoulders user, height was a major factor in it

>women care about s-status and m-money!

both my friend and i were two nobodies in senior year in highschool with no jobs

Attached: 0NU40Ht.png (567x585, 55K)

When I lived in Canada I saw short guys dating and even married to girls who were taller then them.
Height is just an American girls meme.
Honestly, Americans seem to be the most superficial.

Shallow like a puddle.

No one cares what a guys preference is. This new modern world is catered to womens wants and needs and if they want a tall guy they are going to look and prefer them. no one gives a shit what you like or dont like in a girl

Attached: 1TA4aCC.jpg (605x545, 38K)

Omg I just saw the cutest girl but she didnt have big tits.

>5 outta ten over estimating herself.
Okay and?

>she never wanted to ride my shoulders user, height was a major factor in it
As if you would know of the magic that happens between two people who are in love. You don't.

>No one cares what a guys preference is.
Women care very much and generally try to match that. Do you even see women? It's like a massive competition to be the best woman so you can get the best man. Just look around. Most men are fucking retarded, that's why women have fierce competition to get the few good ones. As a man, it's not hard to be on top: educate yourself, study, work out, dress well, get your hair cut by a professional, and boom, you're already in the 5% of top men that women fight for.

I find it disturbingly mechanical and inhuman how normals pick their mates.

>y-you dont have experience!
>no wait y-you dont know what happens between two people in love!
lol I love this

Attached: WcQDK1n.jpg (470x750, 59K)

And nothing says the top 5% like a guy with good genetics

Attached: devistating mog.png (600x594, 661K)

>how to stop a potential rapist

It's not about rape, it's about the fact they ignore a particular preference when they've been presented with a score of other preferences. They sit at home bored on twitter and say they like tall guys, then when they're at a club and see a guy with a cute face, extremely blue eyes and bags of dom charisma they don't care that he's average height, they fuck his shit that night. You go to any social place and you see exactly that happening, otherwise all the girls would be crowding around the tallest one guy there.

>but they would have prefered that he was all those things AND tall

Again who cares. All that matters to you is that you fucked them, and can get girls and fuck as much as you want, and you can do that with the 10 other tools available, a number of them in your control. You need to stop caring what they want.

That's not how they do it. I live with norms.

>dating websites/apps
>meet the person
>feel it or don't feel it
It's virtually never about shallow shit.

Also, norms date way more casually than incels, who don't do shit. So it's all relaxed and cool, and sometimes having sex is OK and the only thing norms do, because they need it, like most people.

There's no contradiction, though. Don't take online trolling this seriously. Online isn't IRL.

They're both hot. What incels think is good genetics is just good diet and working out. What incels think is "facial structure" is just low body fat, which gives your face definition.

Attached: gianluca-vacchi-antes-y-depues.jpg (1330x750, 223K)

please stop embarassing male virgins by thinking twitter screenshots mean anything

>the "but im 6 ft and khv!" excuse

that just means you're literally fucking retarded. that's like having a magic perfect pickaxe to pick any ores in the world but saying "well, i don't have any diamonds, so obviously this pickaxe doesn't mean shit!"

obviously girls wont fall in your lap instantly. but you at least have a 75% better chance than a manlet to get a girl. if you really want a gf, stop being a little bitch and actually use your gifts

Get an Asian GF isn't refering to Asian Americans. It's refering to ones who were raised there. Generally, the values one learns aren't just what your family teaches you but your surroundings.

Manlet nonvirgins outnumber tall nonvirgins.

>only one random thot says this
>stop saving these twitter screen shots they mean nothing!

Attached: InSCq6Q.png (585x603, 80K)

He has posted this story hundreds of times. He is a certified retard. He still keep blaming it on his height and nothing else.

This is pointless, women also bash non-chad yet non-chad still gets his dick wet. Its not your height bro its your face.

>and nothing else
there were other reasons but height was definitely one of them

Do people who think that height doesn't matter actually exist? I can't believe there are people THIS delusional.

Attached: Manlet_90f453_6601251.jpg (1200x1698, 234K)

No it wasn't you mouthbreathing retard. That was was just better than you in every way. Look at you, you're a failure in life in every way possible. It was clear you weren't going to be able to make her happy.

Fact: if your heights had been reversed, the same thing would still have happened.

How can I get tall I'm a 5'5 manlet who cannot afford limb lengthening it's not fair

Attached: 1527699901672.jpg (597x519, 18K)

Cherrypicking doesn't make anything facts. Lots of girls are for example into dadbods or balding men. Yet you don't see guys with fit bodies whining about how girls only want fat and balding guys. I wonder why. A girl liking tall men is a fetish just like those.

Tall men are the best leaders. I can't respect anyone who isn't either tall or black. Black men and women are natural leaders at any size, but a white guy has to be tall to be a leader.

That's a cope from you m8

>A girl liking tall men is a fetish just like those.
lmfao this amount of fucking COPE. Pretty much EVERY women prefers tall guys. You're fucking delusional.

Attached: Manlet_b8d91f_6601251.jpg (602x800, 88K)

You have failed to provide a single fact to support your claim. Why are you so desperate? How tall are you?

Absolute clueless retard. Plenty of the greatest leaders of this world are and have been literal manlets; just to say someone, see Putin, Berlusconi, Sarkozy, Mussolini, Stalin, Lenin, Napoleone. What you do and how you act make your carisma. History is not made by the length of your bones.

Attached: lenin.jpg (3000x2149, 646K)

Being born short is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a guy. I fucking hate women.

Nothing more pathetic than being in denial of the FACT that short guys are unattractive. Seriously, have you EVER talked to a girl before? If you did, you would know that they want tall men. Keep deluding yourself faggot

Attached: 2aac1c3c2a12466d9f68d8f504ed4f48.jpg (726x626, 63K)

Are you 6'4" and a kissless virgin or 5'6" and a kissless virgin?

>But there are always exceptions! ---SOME--- women don't mind short guys!
Yes, some. The general rule is what matters retards, fuck your one-in-one-thousand-exceptions. Women DESIRE tall guys, regardless of what they say to save face or you feelings.

Attached: 1445823597334.jpg (597x960, 43K)

>Black men and women are natural leaders at any size
lol, that is why africa is full of 1st world countries and there are successful civilizations based on matriarchies.

Those guys were just overcompensating so it doesn't count. I wouldn't have followed them either so they couldn't have been a leader of me

What he meant to say is that masculine high T men will always be seen as leaders. A big high test black guy will always be respected as leader in a group, even if he's a dumb aggressive subhuman. A low t incel like you however will be laughed at if he tries to take the lead.

Men will fuck what they can get, then rationalize it as their fetish

Its all about face, you could put Chad's face on a guy with no limbs and women would rationalize anything he does in the positive. Tyrone has a more apish primitive face making him appear always more masculine while the white dude has a soft baby face making females that arent pedos find him gross.

ITS ABOUT THE FUCKING FACE AND ONLY THE FUCKING FACE.

Repeating something false hundreds of time does not make it any less false. Can you once and all stop your lying? You've been proven wrong over and over again.

and this is why the west is failing while china rises.

A leader has to not sound like a retard when he opens his mouth you idiot. With only face you can't get anywhere.

>You've been proven wrong over and over again
Fucking where? In your delusional little mind?
Blind fuck.

China is crumbling actually, Chang.

Yh no sorry Trump has shown you can sound like a buffoon and still be seen as a leader why because his face thats why its that simple you retard.