She's the most pretty girl I've ever slept with, and she is a hooker

She's the most pretty girl I've ever slept with, and she is a hooker.
I know her for 3 years, and I like her all this time, but now I lost control. I can't just fuck with her time to time. I need her. I felt in love with her.
I've wrote her today in messanger asking to meet me for dinner on weekend evening and she agreed.
I understand she don't care about me, and won't ever care in that way. She kinda likes me as a customer, as we know each other for 3 years, have something to talk about, she likes my jokes, and I like her laughing.
It was all good, but I am started to lose control. I love her. Fuck, fuck fuck.
What should I do? How can I impress her on dinner?

Attached: D82Y35vDWAo.jpg (328x687, 52K)

I know you might love her, but man please be aware of who you're falling in love with. Hookers have a tendacy to be nasty thieves, you'll wake up with your wallet gone. They're a hooker for a reason.

>catching feelings for a hooker
Reexamine your life.

Joto

She has a pimp who tells her to fuck people for money. You will never win her over. Just continue fucking her and pay her thats it. Don't be a trick.

Attached: E71529B6-6013-44FD-85CA-FD46EC605950.jpg (652x690, 58K)

Have you considered killing yourself for being a huge faggot?

you will always be a paypig in her eyes.

>falling in love with a literal prostitute
Oof.

Attached: 3f872dd9f50af45b0790e78df8a8c670.jpg (540x799, 101K)

This is why every bluepilled simp should not see hookers.

Hookers are a blackpilled man's hobby. Hookers prey on bluepillled simps like OP for $$$$$$. They'll call you baby, they'll say you're so attractive, they'll maybe let you say for one more hour, but in the end all they're doing it is for $$$$$$. She does not see you as a human being. She sees you as inferior genetic scum who deserves to get their money stolen.

Hookers are called hookers because they hook you on their seduction and leave you broke. ALL women are hookers. Hookers are just more honest but are just as worthless.

KILL YOURSELF OP

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

For 3 years I've spent on her much more, than she could probably get from my wallet.
She won't steal anything, it's not about that. The danger is - my feelings. I think you can imagine what hell is one-sided love.
It won't change anything.
Well, her pimp is a girl, and I fucked her pimp. She's nice girl too, but I don't have any feelings to her. There's no such thing as "tell her who to fuck". Pimp is literally a clerk job, you need to care about ads, apartments, phones, and pretty much it. Most don't even care about "protection" or something like that, what you can see in movies.
Well of course. Doesn't everyone here considered suicide?
Yeah. maybe.
Look at her. God fucking damn. She has magnificient body, and I did fucked her. That's the best thing in my life literally.

>he fell for the IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER meme
>except she is a hooker which is even worse

>get their money stolen
How can you consider money to be stolen, if you get what you desire giving them away?
I literally can't buy anything, that would give a will to live, but she - can sell me it.

>Well of course. Doesn't everyone here considered suicide?

Only in the mornings.

I had a hoter girl try and lewd me but I said no because I am a retard who is in love with a qt I met online who lives across the world from me.

>magnificent body
she has a body of a heroin user, sorry op.

That's my type. If a girl don't have flat stomach, my dick won't get hard.

>How can you consider money to be stolen, if you get what you desire giving them away?
YOU ARE PAYING FOR HER DINNER AND OTHER DATES YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN SCUM

THREE YEARS

THREE FUCKING YEARS

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

Attached: 1565561637181.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

I was never dated with her before, we just fucked.

There's a difference between being skinny and annorexic OP. Nothing wrong with it, but being that underweight does imply drug use. I know your baiting us, because I did a image search and it's just a generic hooker you've used.

It's not a generic hooker, you can't find this image, don't lie.
I don't care about your tastes on girls, you can bang any fatty you want, just leave me like what I like.

i blame modern day love movies where it shows if you constantly keep loving a girl who doesnt love you and impress her, she'll love you back. it's utter bollocks. either a girl does love you back or doesnt. dont wait for them,

This is definitely bait, you're trying to make fun of my standards of women while you're falling in love with a hooker. How much more low can you get?

It's not me who started making fun of other people tastes.

Man, just go ruin your own life.

Id argue that the stripper is worse
Surrounded by other men cucking you by doing the same shit your doing

well imagine dating a hooker who gets fucked by other men. thats worse.

Yeah but they aint there
Thats like all girls now
Casual sex bro

asdfahagafd

I wish the best for you OP. I want to fall in love some day.

Attached: 1546502246637.jpg (1200x898, 237K)

yeah the average chick sleeps with about 30 guys in a week. great logic there.