Your age

>your age
>your excuse for no gf

Attached: 0E601C59-BE68-4117-A387-20433EFA8300.png (590x400, 333K)

I work 75 hours a week

18 years old.
I lack the funds and believe it will be a hindrance for me.

>19
>i gave up after 12 rejections/ghostings

Moved around 13-14 different schools? Parents were super protective as a kid and well into adolescence.
No parties no nothing. Once liked a girl and my mom told me to just keep it in. That was in 7th grade.
Uhm now I work and everyone is at least 10 years older than me?
I don't like tinder.
also got bullied

I don't have the social skills to get hired as a bf

>35
>i had become autismo maximus.
When i was younger i was getting my dick wet everyday, i even get to be in relationship with 3 girls at the same time and they didnt had a problem with that. Now im lucky if a girl say hello to me.
I dont know what the fuck happened, but this is my life now so i have to accept it... Im an incel now.

>30
>still living with parents and self image insecurities in my 20s

I'm starting to not give a fuck anymore and will attempt to hit up every girl I can match with on dating apps at this point before it's really too late. I think I can still pull some mid-late 20s pussy

Girls in school always treated me like shit so I assumed they'll just never like me

>32
>As near as I can tell: a)I'm short and unattractive, which is exacerbated by living in socal with the beautiful people. b)I'm fairly poor though I live on my own it's unlikely that I'll ever be rich.

>20
>too scared and anxious to talk to people
I don't have any friends either

Attached: 7243.jpg (211x238, 11K)

25 the first time I tried sent me into a depression for 10 years. Tried some months ago again. I think I'm done.

33. No clue how to flirt or escalate an interaction from friendly to romantic/sexual.

>20
>a loser
>don't know where to meet girls (not the ones in pubs or night clubs)
>Tinder is shallow

>20
>I don't "put myself out there"
I'm a solid 5/10 with no handicaps and a pretty good life desu, but I never go anywhere. I sit at home all day and enjoy watching shitty videos and retards arguing on Jow Forums. I've had 2 matches on dating sites so far but I'm too shy and insecure to text them.

>18
>Girls think I'm too obsessive, self depreciating, and crazy

I wouldn't want to date someone who confuses "deprecate" and "depreciate" either.

>18
>extreme insecurity, fear of disappointing others, inferiority complex, high neuroticism

Attached: 1564035010335.jpg (499x600, 50K)

I'd hire you

Does the position come with full training and PPE?

>20
>I am horrible at talking to new people

Attached: 1466821731106.png (1000x1091, 141K)

Of course, anything for you

hahah all those excuses and no one admitting they are too ugly for not having a gf lol

33 years old.
Awkward, not particularly attractive or successful, also I suspect most women in my dating pool are trying to get hitched and knocked up in a hurry.

you can always be first

I'm not falling for your ruse, homosex recruiter-kun. I know a fake job post when I see one.

I'm a grill though
Also I hate captcha

Attached: 1565383841304.jpg (446x473, 23K)

Unfortunately I have my doubts. But good luck on meeting your recruitment quota, if you're telling the truth I wish you good luck in being happy.

Attached: 1464810446498.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Hearing problems.
Eye/vision problems.
Ugly as fuck.

I wish the same for you, friend

15 i have one you guys are sad fucks

>19
I dont need an excuse. I dont want a gf nor am I willing to own one what is this the 50s where you are a weirdo if you arent married by 19?

Haha user you accidentally pressed the 5 key instead of the 8z oh well one less faggot on here.

26 and they are literally all heroin addicts here.

Im way too picky

Had one for 5 years and it drained the fuck out of me, I'm better off by myself honestly.

Attached: 1371731505337.jpg (680x510, 33K)

no quality females, the ones which aren't skanks are still entitled, selfish bitches who will try to use and even abuse my goodwill instead of seeing each other as a team to pool or efforts and build a future together. and no exception to this rule has yet presented itself to me.

Attached: 50238836_244713986453800_7228377850816296721_n.jpg (640x640, 41K)

37 no friends in over a decade. I'm so off the deep end I'm about to just go after 9/10's and not give a fuck cause it's got to work out eventually!

>autism

please stop bullying me, robot

Attached: 1564710363212.jpg (613x587, 11K)

30. im a dicklet. too scared too off myself so im counting on letting my fail one day. no harm done to friends and family, as far as they r concerned im just a dude with a drink problem.

Attached: 1562327736591.jpg (748x418, 28K)

I do have a gf
She's not a roastie
She browses tumblr though... But I still love her

>18
>Tard wrangler level autism, I was able to go to a normal school but my social skills are hopeless

I'm not ready for one right now.

Because you're old and back when you were young women didn't have so much power and it wasn't so easy for them to go with Chad. Maybe ur chance is 32-45 year old women.

I am 5'6 and no girls like people that height. Even if i made 100k a year and were fit as hell i wouldnt stand a chance. But thats america i guess.

>24
>Don't feel like putting in the effort, and I'm an unpleasant person.

>26
>fucked teeth
Thats it, girls like me until I say somthing. Gunna have to get a full 4 on 4 soon.

>25
I gave up after one rejection, I think it's smarter to focus on my career so I can fill the void with material wealth.

>22
>never really stayed in one place to attempt to attract a gf

1. you're only 18. I don't see how you could possibly have that sort of insight/feeling

2. You're still young and you can definitely change if you want to.

Attached: 1565628391994.jpg (2048x1726, 135K)

>21
>uni doesn't start till the 26th
in the past my only excuse was that I was a fucking idiot with no self esteem.
Looking back, there were girls that were into me but I acted like an idiot and my self esteem was so low I ignored them.
I just recently realized this. Im transferring from my little community college to a university so im ready to meet some new people and this time when I girl tries to flirt with me I wont act like an idiot

>21
>So insecure that I act like a fucking robot and not enough good looking for girls to be interesting

>34
>I have a long term gf but might see if I can get a side girl if she's cool with it

>20
>Nothing is interesting about me. Zero hobbies , no social skills
So yeah that's why

>19
>irl social awkwardness. share no common interests with women

Attached: 1557012290261s.jpg (245x250, 20K)

>20
>social anxiety disorder, no friends, far right-wing, short

>18
>I'm too ugly
I am balding at 18 and my face is full of acne. It was over before it started for me.
I'm not a virgin tho.

Girls I'm into arent into me

>18
>i do not wantt one.

Don't socially interact with people, scared of girls in general, especially groups.

I really like your approach user

Same, I'm 18

As a white male, society has been programmed to despise me.

schizoid and narcissistic

18, im a retard when talking to wamen and no friends

Ignoring the fact I'm a shut-in, about five years ago I decided that I'm too flawed at the moment to hold up my end of a relationship. Not working, not looking to have kids and not doing anything to improve myself either. So unless someone who doesn't care about all that magically falls into my lap, I couldn't care less about having a relationship.

Don't interact with people outside of work unless they interact with me, when I do get into a conversation I find a way to kill it.

I dislike women. I'm amused by this post not being original.

female but i dont leave the house/im really shy and also scared to have a bf after some stuff

I am me, don't need any other excuse.

>38
>I dated a landwhale for 15 years. Now she dropped me, because is hard for a landwhale to date someone who hates fatsos

ugliness and autism

want to retire at 45-50. no one is worth 20+ work years

no woman alive is possibly cuter than my waifu
also most in north america are utter shit and unfaithful who dont value sex

I have a bf, sscared of girls

you're a disgusting fat pig. I do hope you know.

I think it's because I subconsciously stare at women because I'm so desperate to finally be with one and have her hold my hand and I think the staring probably makes me look like a serial killer
tl;dr I've reeked of desperation since I was 5 years old

Stopped caring about sexual and romantic relationships 3 years ago. Almost no sex drive

I hate myself and I haven't made a friend since highschool, I got diagnosed with major depressive disorder and I'm taking meds and shit but I don't feel any different, i just want out. I'm tired

cry more roastie
ive been in relationships before and they all ended upon the girl cheating on me

>18
I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arse bandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

I was a pussy in college and never took advantage of any opportunities. Since then I've had trouble meeting people I have anything in common with. I'm moving out of state in a few weeks, so I guess trying to get a gf in my shitty town might not have been a great idea anyway.

I have nb partner instead

social retareded shizo

I get bored of them and don't wanna leave a good one hanging. The damaged ones, I had enough of.

I hate myself and wouldn't want to place the burden of my being on anyone else

34, because of a small penis

Attached: 1556257238102.jpg (353x334, 18K)

>19
>military guy
>i have autism with women

how did you end up on here if you're 47? most boomers can't even use computers. how did you discover this?

he was 37 in 2009, not too hard to believe someone that age would be on the internet and Jow Forums around then/earlier and just stayed

50 year olds on the internet is common these days

>25
>don't leave the house
Well, I do have one pseudo-gf, but the bitch started denying sex, so whatever.

>34
>human women are walking garbage fires, especially in white trash areas like mine
>meth rampant, substance abuse rampant, multiple-single-motherhood rampant
>would rather be sexless and womanless than deal with that
>besides I have an ailing mom who i need to take care of 24/7
>not to mention host of genetic defects and mental problems on my end

Nope. Sorry, my fine ass is off the table, ladies.

you sound like gilbert grape

>19
I never talk to girls or ask them out because i dont want to get rejected

I'm childishly bashful around girls. I hate how I be. How do I stop

21 sick of women are there shit got redpilled on them and ww2 now a natsoc and have no time for dumb sluts. Will fuck mudslimes as there everywhere and im tall and a 8/10 and just want to get it over with. (Fucking a mudslime) not a vigin btw

Attached: PqTWh9p.jpg (1300x1056, 350K)

I still live at home

>18
>bad at talking to people cause i dont do it often
>dont do it often cause im bad at it
>not very attractive either

Attached: guessI'lldie.jpg (313x313, 13K)

nigga Im 14 I still have time

>21
>Alcoholic, and suffering from Manic-depressive disorder as well as anger management issues

Attached: 1540779514083.gif (300x300, 628K)