Tfw no white boifriend

>tfw no white boifriend

Attached: blackfembotcel.png (753x855, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does a white robot acquire a slightly nerdy/alt black gf

Not from this thread I'm afraid.

why not?
most robots hate us so idk if its a good idea to add uuu

Hi I'm an attractive white guy and I love black girls

Let me bleach you please

the time for picking cotton is long over fren

You don't like black robots?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

Walk around places white guys are at and flirt with them.
But you wont because you're a white dude larping.

OP is a white guy user. Most black girls prefer black guys.

Black men dont like black women and vice versa.

If only most robots hate you then that means some robots love you
I'm one of those robots

>most robots hate us so idk if its a good idea to add uuu
I don't hate black women though, they've been the nicest to me out of any race of women throughout my life

well not really
uh your kinda wrong on both based on my personal experience
they probably would think im weird.
no one can truly love black women, so at most your just looking for a pump and dump. sad but true :(
well most people call us niggers and other mean stuffs soo

Attached: asdfasdgh.jpg (960x1280, 327K)

Ah, it's always the smart non-ghetto black girls who love white guys, only ghetto black girls who survive on food stamps and is 400 pounds like blacks guy, no matter i will settle with white girls and make Jow Forums angry.

Where the timestamps at?

(If you're real ofc)

>uh your kinda wrong on both based on my personal experience
Well based on my personal experience and based on dating statistics, I'm right.

>no one can truly love black women, so at most your just looking for a pump and dump. sad but true :(
they're unironically my favorite kind of women and I want to race mix with them

First of all, fugg that's got to be one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen

Second I do like black fembots
Most white fembots are mean and stuck up
And fuck looking for a pump and dump
I wanna girl to cuddle until I die

>well most people call us niggers and other mean stuffs soo
only the actual ghetto niggers. if you act like a normal decent human being you're not the same as them user, don't worry about it
>no one can truly love black women, so at most your just looking for a pump and dump. sad but true :(
and again, see above. would be true if you were a nog, if you're a real human being then you can be loved just like anyone else
nice pits btw

So if I was a handsome muscular black man, you'd have no problems with me?

I find that the average black girl is more down to earth and relatable than the average white girl. I can connect to black women easier

If your goal was to give me an erection at least have the decency to do something about it
Now I gotta go back to work thinking about this pic

So you take no issue with a blackbot bf?

Attached: 1558144418092m.jpg (654x1024, 95K)

this is hilarious, even normalfag blacks turn into total incels when they see another race stealing their women

Avoid black girls, they know black people which is bad news.

>no one can truly love black women, so at most your just looking for a pump and dump
I think that applies for a lot of guys for anyone, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

mixed femanon, do black girls hate black robots?

i dont hate them but i would much rather prefer a yt boi

You look like a more fit version of one of my exes. She was great, would experience again/10

You should date a rich Asian guy. Blasian babies are cute. Too many white guys are degens LARPing as trad.

what about another mixed guy? does that still count as black

I'm a yt boi

>shaved pits, legs, pussy, etc
No thanks.

What do you mean? Most black women prefer black men, and only about 20% are willing to date white men.

same could be said about hispanic people, but at the same time, hispanic people have some really tight families and hard workers. Crushing on this young girl from Guatemala in part because her family is so nice and accommodating to me, though for the same reason I can't have her, because she's young and her whole family is very protective. They probably want her to stay inside the race.

I would date a qt black girl like you, given that you're not literally on the other side of the country and I don't dislike talking to you once we get doing that. I don't really have much personal frame of reference there since there are literally no black people in my area.

you said you're crushing on someone but ~would~ date a black girl? so basically as a last resort, hmmkay

actually it's about 40% now

Ummmmm PROOFS Y BOI?

Attached: 1467778623583.jpg (405x270, 47K)

yt boi here

Attached: Snapchat-1188686547.jpg (720x1280, 250K)

German nigga tryna colonize

originalli
only white people don't like race mixing

Attached: 12a94wflc1z01.png (414x550, 30K)

>this level of race mixing
Yikes, what is this survey? Americans...

I prefer to call it Anschluss

Check coIIeges

ok now take a regular photo you deceitful wench

Dont compare spics to wild animals user.

lmao at black men they reaaaaaaaaly don't like the sistas do they. dat self hate runs deep.

how about half white, half asian? black chicks like asian guys right?

probably definitely not

reported for posting a picture of self

You're reading way too much meaning into would, user. I have no particular black girl in my life to crush on.

Well

Rip blackbots, there was never a chance.

>black chicks like asian guys
Not unless they're African and you're CHANG come to colonize their wombs.

Be my gf pls, I am a spic and I like black women, especially ones that are slim but have curves

>"your just looking for a pump and dump"
>posts that pic
FUCK YOU
WANNA KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WHITE WOMAN AND A BLACK WOMAN? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH WHORES

I go to college, anywhere specific? I'm a robot so while I might be willing to try going to a club meeting or something but I wouldn't have any chance just walking aimlessly around campus looking for a girl.

Why can't you walk around campus?

I can't walk around campus randomly and expect to just bump into some girl. only way is is by some chance some girl approached me while I was walking, but women don't really approach men

>black
sure
>robots
nah

You sound really insecure.
Just sayin'

I want a qt alt black bf who doesnt give a hoot that normies think he's weird and "doesn't act black." From what I can tell, this is literally the complete opposite mindset of a blackbot.

Yet the population in Africa is exploding

That's why you walk around campus until you see a girl and start a convo. Also take up jogging so it looks like you got something to do.

>start a convo
I already told you I'm an autist robot. I don't know how to start up a conversation randomly and suddenly like that. that's why I said I would have to be introduced to someone in some way like if I went to a meeting of some club

OK I'll make it easy. Let's say you follow my advice and take up jogging. You see a cutie with a big booty presumably named Judy. You stop running when I front of her and act out of breath, and then you say. "Didn't mean to bother you but you took my breath away" give a smile and introduce yourself. Then you ask her a few questions (how long she's been at the college, her major, why does she like that major, ect). When she answers redirect to talk about yourself a bit. Do this for a few minutes if she allows it and gauge her interest in you, if she's only slightly standoff-ish ask to get a coffee to converse more.

just cosplay
its full of WMBF

Attached: 19149124_1885072545081748_3071700775136266692_n.jpg (532x720, 60K)

Fugg now I've got a new fetish

Obviously I KNOW what pickup lines are and how people go about it when they approach women randomly. I'm just saying I can't do it due to anxiety/autism. Something like this a specific place where people go to meet up is something I'd be able to do better at.

>bedwenches
lmao sad but true

Obviously I KNOW you're full of excuses. But the fact that you're self diagnosing your excuses doesn't shield you from reality. The fact is even if you found a meet up of people there will be much more competition. How's your autism/anxiety/faggotry gonna be alleviated when you're just one of many hitting on a single girl? Alternatively you'll find a chick at these meetups and you'll orbit her for an inordinate amount of time, come up empty handed and you'll be right back here blaming your imaginary disorders and Chad and women or whatever.

My method isn't guaranteed but by doing it 5-10 times a week you increase your chances dramatically.

I literally can't hold a conversation and can never form any topics when having one. there's no fucking way I'd be able to do it randomly to someone even if I knew the lines.
I'm not even whining so I don't get why you're getting so mad at me for saying I have better chances elsewhere. I'm saying I legitimately am anxious and autistic so I know where my strengths and weaknesses are. you seem to be assuming a lot about me by implying I'm coming up with excuses for myself.

>tfw shut the fuck up and stop playing pretend

Are there any blackbots that exist who want to explore the strange side of life with someone and who kind of enjoy it when normies are annoyed/confused by their behaviour?

Please don't tell me only whites can be Chad outcasts.

Everyday bro, have no gf to do it with which sucks hard.

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~AT

Attached: IMG_473737882_113722019.jpg (2120x848, 630K)

>they probably would think im weird.
confirmed for a white guy larping

no black girls are ours

okay, noted
see you there
almost certain its not going to happen, but ive got nothing to lose

i don't understand how a ethnic women could date a white person ???? they hate your guts

I'm pale white, what now?

Attached: 2019-08-12 23.58.45.jpg (1015x1524, 204K)

>didnt happen

whoa

So why do you think being in a group event is going to be better? Either fix your problems or get used to being a Forever Alone meme.

i'm a white boi ill be your bf

This unless timestamp is posted all black woman are white men on r9k

Shame you want to ruin your beautiful black genes with pigskin blood but that wojak is great and I'm stealing it

>Shame you want to ruin your beautiful black genes with pigskin blood
mean : (

god I wish I had a black gf
the closest I've had was a black fwb for a few months, very different from white girls

>So why do you think being in a group event is going to be better?
because I know people there expect random people to talk to them. it's about MEETING people. random people walking around campus might not be interested in meeting someone, so the not knowing will make me an anxious wreck. also since autism I can't just read whether they want to or not easily.
like I said, I'm not whining about "waaaaaah I fail all the time" or "waaaaah I want friends but don't want to have to go through any discomfort of self-improvement". I'm saying I literally don't have the ability to approach someone in a random setting like that and strike up a conversation. I'm not even expecting to get any advice or help from you since the other user already gave me an answer I was expecting (just in case you're under the assumption that I'm getting mad at you for not helping me)

just wanked to some WMBF. feels nice.

Lol you're right, I'm not a beta white boy so I really don't care about black girls swirling, that just means more black features in the for world.

But I'll never miss a chance to be racist against pasty thinlips.

nobody likes blacks

I dated a black girl for a while but we ultimately broke up.
Problem was she got pregnant and decided not to tell me. She then proceeded to raise our daughter for about seven years before deciding she didn't want the kid anymore. So she contacted me, told me that I have a daughter, and proceeded to drop said daughter in my lap before making for the exit.

>all these people on wmbf
>I'm a 5'6 spic manlet khhv
>can't even lie about being white from not being from the Castizo bloodline
>more or less given up any culture and am Carlton/basment dweller who has never seen the sun
let me die

wanna bury my face in that hair

do you still have the kid?

Yeah, I'm raising her since her mother doesn't want to be in the picture.
My dad fucking bailed on me when I was kid, I'm not doing the same shit to my own child.
It's been a big change, but it's manageable.

This wojak looks waaay to much like my sister

Nah thry dont want us. They want a white 5/10 to own as their cock slave

>This wojak looks waaay to much like my sister
You need to introduce me to her

wow thats cool. do you actually like being a father, or are you just doing what you think you should?

i'm white and i love ethnic minorities !!