DABBY DONT KILL OUR BABY, DABY

>DABBY DONT KILL OUR BABY, DABY

was it depresion kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1Hn3b4zoA

Attached: Capture.jpg (649x603, 27K)

How can anyone claim womyn have morals after seeing this shit

>I was such a good dad I took care of her kids too

Haha holy shit she aborted the baby he got her impregnated with but her bastard kids from her baby daddy are good enough for some reason. This is pure eugenics, absolute suicidefuel if you're the dad. Being a khv is a blessing in disguise, praise jesus

>I took care of her kids too.

Single mothers. Not even once.

On the bright side, it probably isnt his. If you give a single mother a chance you deserve it. I'd rather die alone that deal with that bullshit

Attached: Okamura_palace.png (350x344, 125K)

What?I don't understand shit

Can someone explain what's going on there?

why would he cry over a baby that isn't his? he got one shot at passing on his genes and got cucked by a whore

I didn't say he knew it wasnt his.

Tyrone's the dad of her new baby

I saw a clip thumbnail for this, but didn't see it until now. Where's the original EN clip/story?

The woman got an abortion and the guy is crying about it.

That boomer at the end was kino.

>no matter what happens son you did the right thing

it's a fucked situation but at least his family is trying their best to comfort him. the sentiment is there, pure kino

That off chance is the the only saving grace. I hope he wizened up and ditched her ass for greener pastures. Imagine driving your wife to an abortion clinic so she can kill your kid, while you pay all the bill's for your "wife's" other sons from other deadbeats.

If he really did marry her, holy shit, just take all your assets and flee to South East Asia and teach English for prostitutes.

>his family
it was some random dude

this fucked me up, this is why i chose to be a virgin forever, i dont wanna go through that shit

Attached: to feel.png (515x301, 184K)

This is why you cheat anons, impregnate as much vaginas as possible in case one is a mentally ill enough to do this.

based random boomer

>2 of the 3 English comments are putting the man down for not wanting his child to die
If you ever feel sad about the imminent collapse of western society, remember that this society deserves it.
Oh, and you, lolll lolll, most important rule fucker, stop mentioning this place in the normalsphere.

if you find the right partner, it wont. some couples agree if they have an accident, they wont get it aborted.

There is not a fate worse than being stuck with a single mom with kids you have to look after. yeah no thanks.