>>>>53854472

>>>
Continuation of sexual fantasies thread
We're all degenerates so lets share our fantasies and be degenerates together

Attached: 1450846918478.gif (500x658, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I want a soft-spoken big-tiddy oneesan to lay on her back on a large, comfortable, springy bed.
>She gently holds my wrist as I hold my dick in my hand and helps me guide it in for my pleasure, then lets out a quiet moan, pats my head lovingly and calls me a good boy as I slide in past her juicy folds.
>She wraps her thicc legs around me and talks to me encouragingly, making all sorts of wonderful noises of bliss as I bury myself to the hilt repeatedly in her warm, welcoming insides, until I can't handle it anymore and whimper as I cum deep inside her pussy.
>She pushes my head into her tits to silence me and strokes my hair.
>We fall asleep locked together.
Very very very much desu. I need this, this would be the culmination of my life in more than one sense of the word.

Attached: 1563717750147.jpg (390x478, 25K)

Mine
>have a normal house but with a rape dungeon
>kidnap a really hot girl to keep her as my slave there
>I give her enough food, warm clothes, and affection
>have gentle sex with her (only in missionary position) sometimes, while kissing, cuddling, and smothering her
>give her a lot of love, and make the sex as pleasurable for her as possible
>always cum inside her
>she obviously would not be happy but still do it anyway, also tell her I love her multiple times a day
>eventually she'll get pregnant with our child
>take care of her and her child really well, just don't let her leave
>continue said activities, she'll eventually grow softer towards me
>eventually she'll realize that she loves me
>start living like a normal couple, and have a lot more kids

Just want an atleast 4/10 girl to show me some affection.

Thanks for resurrecting my thread, user!

Attached: c55abbbe04febf26f2de361e8ad8c321.jpg (1000x1414, 554K)

Shibari a cute boy

Attached: 1553760929234.png (800x775, 414K)

Being a bitch for a pack of wild wolves.

Bruh I watched a live shibari show once. That shit is so hot. Two lesbians, the dom was a rather meh middle aged cat lady type, but the sub was a really cute shy dyke. You could actually see the love in their eyes, the subby qt was so into it she looked like she was high, absolutely passive and like she wanted to cry and moan at the same time. Meanwhile the dom kept gently caressing her legs and shoulders and shit.
Patrician fetish right here.

I hate to admit it but me me me is kind of my dream girl, even though I know I would probably run away asap if I met her because her succubus lust is clearly a lethal trap for men.

Attached: monika monika monika.gif (217x325, 223K)

I want to give a pubescent boy his first orgasm

Attached: 1564831219010.gif (550x400, 287K)

>get stuck on an uninhabited island with 4 qts after a cruise ship accident
>island has not too many dangerous creatures, plenty of food, fish, hot springs, snowy mountaintops and rivers
>drinking water, food, and other basic stuff is readily available
>work with the qts to make tools and little huts for all of us with wood
>enjoy working, take a nice bath in the hot springs after a hard day of work
>good diet of natural food, lots of meat and eggs, combined with hard work makes me fit as fuck
>eventually start getting along better with the girls
>eventually start getting more industrialized with charcoal, furniture and a load of other things
>make large wooden house that can house all of us at the same time, since smaller huts don't fare well in the storms
>eventually biology takes over and we all start getting horny
>eventually end up sleeping with each one of them, until we all let go of common decencies and sense because we're on an island
>have degenerate sex like doggie style, anal, fellatio with all of them
>have the harem of 4 drop down dead hot women all for myself
>literally fuck them anywhere I want, in the hot springs, on the beach, etc
>fuck them and flood their pussies with my cum all day long
>impregnate all of them, an have many babies with them

No problem friend, I have more sexual fantasy stories to share than I have time to type out everything

A femoid ( preferably a stereotypical slightly attractive nerdy one ) who hugs me while wearing a sweater and genuinely loving me.

I want that fucking slut with an attitude from my highschool to by my human toilet.
I would call her whenever I need to piss, and she would bend in front of me with her ass towards me. I would then proceed to put my penis in her anus (which is 100% clean always), and piss inside her.
I would also force her to give me deepthroats. I would treat her violently, like grabbing her head, and pushing it on my cock and making her drink all my cum
I would also call her whenever I was horny, and have sex with her, except, I would do no moving, but she would do everything.

the short version is that i want to be a qt trap and have a dom onee-chan type gf. even better if the onee-chan made me a trap or encouraged it.

also lately been bit interested in getting tied looks very soft and comforting somehow

Attached: pls gib.jpg (846x1200, 156K)

Im on day one of nofap
I want gf to spank me and touch my butt

>wanna meet a robot and he keeps me trapped in his house forever and i develop stockholm syndrome and he hurts me and abuses me everyday but still cuddles me at night and kisses my cuts and bruises

cute boy here, shibari me
don't even care that you're male, just show me a good time with your ropes

My boyfriend left me few months ago and I still love him so much that the one thought I masturbate to since he left me is him breaking up with me while cucking me with someone else and I don't know why. No I'm not a female.

i want to creampie a girl only for her to switch me around and stick a strapon up my ass

I want a full on mommy dom
I want to be owned and loved by her, I want to be her good boy
maybe she gets to pick out what I wear and stuff
I could clean and stuff
we could cuddle and watch movies together too, maybe at the same time
hold hands
hug even
um also, it's not a requirement but if it were to be my full fantasy thread I'd include things like regression, diapers, onesies, pacies, and general babying, maybe also girly outfits if she likes, but this is all theoretical and ironic haha
do girls like small boys?

Attached: 1553635009092.jpg (1296x2392, 1.58M)

I want a cute sub boy so I can put him in chastity and regularly subject him to teasing, edging, and whatever torture I see fit. We can snuggle afterwards.

Attached: 7195D022-E929-41E8-A87B-B2D69AC95BC2.jpg (1334x750, 127K)

I want gf to play with my butt

yes very nice, but you're not a girl so who even cares.

I want to see a shibari show more than I want to participate (even if I knew what I was doing). Is that weird?

people getting tied up is super aesthetic
Still, I just think the feeling of the ropes biting into your skin trumps just seeing it!

Cool, fun and comfy/r9k/ discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: images (4).jpg (189x267, 10K)

>riding the subway
>rush hour, car fills up
>get pushed up against this 4'10" babyface twink
>look down on his phone
>he tenses up
>bottom of phone reads
(You)

I want to find a girl with really nice tits and ass, maybe one that could cosplay anything. Then have anons here help me hang bang her. I want her to be the perfect woman that could unify everyone here.

To be able to fuck anyone I want in public with no consequences. As in, no one would even care. Even the person i'm fucking. Just the idea of them not noticing or caring while they continue on their day while I fuck the shit out of them makes me rock hard