Hey brobots, remember this R9K drama from a few years back?

Hey brobots, remember this R9K drama from a few years back?

Attached: 52c0459acfd87d62b3d918789b1c1a22e1d536b672135fb18b7c7a4e30456180.jpg (1378x1444, 316K)

No, I don't keep to with e celebs, especially the attention whores from this board. What is this

basically a tripfag called dog slothoth met with another tripfag datsu, they had sex and slothoth being the typical whore cheats
its hilarious! research for more info friend

this

I've been on Jow Forums for 5 years and can only name 2 tripfags, one gone and the other dead I think.

well eggman was apart of this drama eventually. He met with another tripfag and killed himself, or became a trap

She's kinda cute but apparently also a whore. Damn I'm glad I have a pure gf.

I literally never gave a fuck about eggguy, why do you invest time in these retards?

don't worry, she will cheat on you, either because to find bigger dick or to find wealthier guy.

I advise to commit an hero ASAP to save yourself

LMAO keep coping incel faggot

Original why Original are you an original faggot?

>he thinks that having a whore GF that gives him maybe one sex per week makes him chad
Faggot having GF doesn't make you shit. You probably pay some asian bitch to have sex and call her your GF. Neck yourself

Sour grapes eating literal foxnigger

>dude drama
go do your homework lil' zoom

>set both Jow Forums x and clover to show everyone as anonymous
>literally unaware of tripfags and namefags
I'd like to say it feels good to cuck them, but I honestly never even think about it unless one of you dumbasses bring it up.

No foid is pure, they are all whores kys normalfag.

>Biteing that bait
Wew lad

Just shoot up a school and be done with it, incel faggot.

who is she and where can i find more pics?

kill yourself you retarded nigger loser

this. The only ones I can name are Eggman and Johnny Neptune

>research for more info friend
Thanks but I don't think I will.

Why so butthurt, incel?
Apparently no originality was found

STOP fucking triggering me faggot. Just go have sexd with your asian whore girlfriend.

I don't give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ****ing pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ****ing show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ****ing heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ****ing length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Gee you really can't get anymore original then this. This is facebook/Instagram normie tier mumbling. I'd suggest getting better bait.

Nice pasta fagit

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Why should anyone care about this user? Why did anyone care about this when it happened? How does this qualify as cheating? Why is there emphasis on "lost the title of normie"?

Also anons, pic related is another R9K tripfag, her skype name was "kitty" or some shit. She lives in Germany and is a sand nigger.

Does anyone have more info on her?

Attached: 96fc52342f6682b3a12e9f0df1b711dec3fcde798994e8ad027cc463fe64936d.jpg (750x768, 219K)

Engage in coitus inshell

Daily reminder everyone who keeps up with this shit is not a robot but a normalfag.

daily reminder you're a retard phaggot and kill you're self.

>being the typical whore cheats
Cheated on who? The tripfag that she fucked? That's not cheating user, unless they were in a relationship.

>Sucked off a guy she met online on the first date
Why are women such disgusting filthy whores? Its such a shame cause she's kind of cute especially in the first pic.

>being surprised that someone so starved for attention that they create an identity on an anonymous message board also chases validation in the real world

>shame cause she's kind of cute especially in the first pic.
That's what woman do user. They create fake pics to look cute, to attract guys

Why do people on this board still give tripthots attention when they're literally all the same? You all think they're le cute innocent virgins then they get exposed as sluts or drug addicts. No girl or person in general who was actually any good would associate themselves with the people on this board.

Anyone remember the tripfag jerks. He was cute

yeah used to talk to Datsu back during the SKYPE days
crazy man!
people have posted her full name around but I'm not gonna spoon feed it
she was underage and allegedly dating a 27yo back in 2015 or whatever, not sure what happened with that

they are not dating anymore but are still friends apparently. what was your skype nick?

Damn, that chink nigga mad