Why does it seem as though every woman has had a bf or is in a relationship but so many men are single and have never...

Why does it seem as though every woman has had a bf or is in a relationship but so many men are single and have never had a gf?
My thoughts are either
>The women lie so they can avoid talking to you
Or
>Women prefer older men so these older guys will date younger girls and reject or break up with older women which is why there are more single women as time goes on
Or
>Chad dates multiple women at once

Attached: ED24BECA-1E23-4052-BCF3-57EE172B1EA6.jpg (619x767, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them are correct.

The only single men are average to below average. It just so happens that we live in a period where hypergamy is on steroids, so more men who are not genentically fit will not reproduce.

Also, to clarify: When women say they love older men, what they really mean is a older man's wallet.

older dudes know how to deal with women more effectively so young guys wind up having to compete with them

I do not know if this is true. I think women just fetishize older guys. I know a few immature old guys who get young gfs and some very mature younger guys who are alone.

Is that it though? I am a khhv who is only 20 and never had a gf but have had some younger girls (around 14-17) hit on me and mention me being older. I think for some it is the wallet and that does make sense, especially with the way older but 5-8 years seems to be something else.

Nigga, most PEOPLE have partners. The answer is your autism. Nature has decided autists were not necessary anymore and that's why they're literally making themselves die off.

After a few decades of isolation, if you don't off yourself, you will go insane and your health is going to fade quickly.

Nature rewards those who get on with the program and punishes those who do not. You thought Tetris was more interesting than people, you were wrong and now you're paying for it.

Cope. Good looking people can have autism and still slay.

Just look at this video

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

It is a literal retard yet girls are drooling for him in the comments

It is not your personality
It is not your mental illness
It is not your career

It is your subhuman looks.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

autism is the next step of the evolutionary process
your kind will die out first, neurotypical

BPd and ecstacy conceded with a self esteem....

if 80/20 is real that means each chad is juggling 4 women at any one time. how does he have time for this?

I dont get why incels say this when there is well documented proof that todays youth is having much less than their parents and grandparents

Correction: Only male youths aren't having as much sex as their parents and grandparents

0 time on video games and only has to see them at least once a fortnight each

Chad goes through more relationships in a month than you do in a year. That's why.

Chad was cool when growing up so he got used to not being rejected. You were bullied and rejected growing up. Now in the adult world Chad has the confidence to ask multiple women out and you do not. Chad asks out multiple women a week and you ask one out maybe once a month or once a year. By numbers alone Chad will get more girls having more women enter relationships as the man is expected to take initiative in current culture. You think you will be shot down so you barley try.

>you ask one out maybe once a month or once a year

Attached: howling_harlots.gif (142x146, 839K)

They just don't want to go out with you but they want to let you down gently. A lot of women are probably single but say they aren't to avoid confrontation.

I dunno op. Women do love their men older.

I see a lot of single mothers and single kind of average dumpy looking girls. I'm sure they still have lots of casual sex and like are 'seeing' guys but yea it does seem kind of strange.

It also only seems to be getting more and more popular. As in it takes less and less for a kind of below average awkward guy just to not bother at all.

I think the thing is it takes a lot of effort to date if you're not naturally charismatic and/or attractive as a dude. Either that or you have to date down like 2-3 attractiveness points. I could get some fat 5/10 girl in a few weeks if I really wanted to but I'd rather just jerk off alone them be with some girl I'm embarrassed to be seen with.

Well i guess so, since my all time best score is zero