ITT: everyone posts their worst mistakes and i give them advice on how i think they can right their wrongs

ITT: everyone posts their worst mistakes and i give them advice on how i think they can right their wrongs

Attached: i have made a terible mistake.jpg (538x538, 26K)

>their worst mistakes
Being alive

Well you know the only way to fix that user...

Was born with a mother who was stressed and irritated all the time turning me into a neurotic individual who interprets and experiences all stimuli negatively.

i prescribe to you the following: kill have sex

I devoted my youth to pursuing being the perfect {insert religion here} follower causing me to loose my virginity about 6 years later than it is socially acceptable. It worked out: I have a wonderful wife and daughter, but I can't help but feel that I missed out on the joys of youth and discovering myself sexually with a nice virgin girl.

Impregnating a 19 year old whilst I was 17
Im 25 now
Our daughter lives with me now
In her old childhood home

You should really consider going on Grindr and having sex take my advice

yucky faget

Don't fuck your daughter you little fag

Not OP, Do the best you can to raise your daughter to be a fine upstanding woman. Also, hug your daughter every day and let her know you love her. Don't let her know that she was a hardship for you.

I've been fucking a passable trap that I met on Grindr in CA but her feminine penis is larger then mine

Don't be a gross fag. Believe it or not most men have enough self control to restrain their libidos around their own daughters.

be the top. smash that bitches ass. but dont look at her wee wee. get buff and man handle the shit out of her. but DON'T do anything gay.

I'm considering letting my male roommate suck me off

I like wearing panties and I ordered a dildo to stimulate my prostate I haven't used it yet but I'm thinking about it.

STOP BEING GAYS

Attached: poofs btfo.jpg (733x1024, 151K)

This is bad advise.
You should instead gently love her in the missionary position so you can look her in the eyes while gently stroking her hair. Preferably, on a bed with rose peddles on it.

Can someone explain to me why this thread is literally gay? It has nothing to do with homosexual stuff wtf guys

Not him but bottoms need to be abused and fucked rough, what you are saying is really gay

Nigger he said she has a dick. how the fuck would he do that? by sticking my penis inside her larger penis?

Attached: u wot nigga.jpg (355x460, 80K)

Are you stupid? You can pin their legs by their fucking head and easily do missionary holy shit man

Everytime I'm in a club dancing close with a girl, I lack something (I honestly don't know what it is : will, courage or other) that will make me try and kiss her... last Saturday I missed two opportunities.
Please fix me

but what if he can still see the benis?

>sticking penis inside penis.
No, retardfriend. She curls her lower back so both feminie penis and anus are available. She might get tired, so you should use pretty pink pillows to support her during the tender act of love.

You saved yourself from a rape accusation, friend. Change nothing.

That's what panties are for. Get a sexy thong and pull the G-string to the side to reveal the asshole, but the front still covers the penis.

I love her very much but every time I lookat her, I see her mother. I will not let her grow up to be a thot.
It is really weird, I am the only man allowed to be so close to her. No one else is more important to her, than me. I will negate all and any daddy issues.

Every woman has thot instincts hard written into their DNA. A proper up bringing may allow her to resist those instincts. However, "may" is the operative word: you can do everything right and she could still choose to embrace thotdom. Its a free world after all.

All you can do is give her her best shot at not being a thot. The rest will be up to her.

>I trusted a female
don't trust females

Drifting away from my friend, or "online relationship" over the course of a few months. I am now completely alone, and back to the days where I was a 14 year old kid stuck in my room, out of school. They say it gets better but you wake up the next few hundred mornings and it's still there.

I will try my best.
Although her spending years 0-6 living with her mother fucked something up really good.

Her mother is a full NEET and her motto is NEVER IMPROVE
So its much better for her to live with me.

Attached: 1565623174008.jpg (2000x912, 1.04M)

"it gets better" is a lie we tell ourselves to make us feel better. It doesn't get better: we get stronger.

Just do it, you have no reason not to.
Even if it turns out you don't like it, at least you did something other than shitpost for once, and now you know.
If you don't do it, you'll keep wondering what it would've been like.

Sent cock pics to young girls and everyone found out about it but no one went to the cops now my reputation is shit what do? I don't do stuff like that now though. I was retarded back then.

Public self-crucifying apology or time for Mexico.

i wish i could reverse everything and move to europe, i dreamt about a beautiful guy i used to talk to today and i woke up feeling so warm and happy, he was so tall, blonde, sweet, then i got glum that im stuck with a different guy

Going to college straight out of high school. Never do that. Give yourself some time to understand who you are and what your niche is first. It will save you wasted money and effort on student loans.

Also, never drink energy drinks. It fucks up your heart and mind. The best caffeine is to go to bed at a regular hour and find good music.

You're fucking retarded, people get away with far worse things, like attempted murder and rape, molestation. It's not like those girls hadn't seen a cock before, you're basically telling me to make things worse for myself, fucking dumb faggot. Useless, you're fucking useless. Several of those girls would comment on how it wasn't the biggest they've seen or how it was an ugly dick compared to others they've seen, it's only a bad thing because people found out. This thread is fucking dumb.

And Adderall. Don't blow your stim tolerance budget on coffee, kiddos.

No one gives a shit about a boy sending to a girl a picture of his own dick
grow up

some girls have to deal with exes who are so pathetic that post their sextape when they were together and they will get through it

>people get away with far worse things
Well, your reputation didn't get away with it. People already know, so you can't hide it. You say it happened "back then", so you can't expect them to forget any minute now.
Wasn't saying "dickpics are bad and you should feel bad". Just that if you want your reputation to recover, suck up to people or get a new untarnished identity.