Job Thread

>What is your current job? Do you enjoy it?
>Are you going to stay a wagecuck forever?
>What do you plan on doing in the future?

Attached: 39287224_2052273715087622_8290484906572644352_o.jpg (719x1280, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a delivery driver for Sherwin Williams Paints. I don't enjoy it because it pays shit. I may be a wageslave forever, but that depends on your definition of forever. I plan on killing myself at 35 if I'm still a full time wagecuck with no end in sight. So technically, that'll be "forever" if I die a slave.

I plan on going into real estate to escape this clown world.

>Bartender. No
>No since I am dying soon
>An heroing

Attached: DxDQys4VYAA-QCl.jpg (1200x1120, 165K)

Field service tech for electric company, it's literally my dream job
Yeah, my coworkers like me love it much that about 7-8 of them are 60+
Staying at my job until I retire or try to move to the metering department.

Shipping coordinator at a large company's customs facility. I don't like it, but it could be worse. I get paid well for what I do, but it's a soulless job that I feel sucks the life out of me.

Probably, but I'm leaving this job after 8+ years to start somewhere new that can hopefully provide a better future for me. As of right now Friday should be my last day and I believe I'll be starting the new job in 2-3 weeks.

The new job is a union construction job. Starting pay is ~$8hr less than what I'm currently making, but after my first year raise when you factor in all the benefits and everything I should be making close to what I'm making now. Then after that it only goes up and eventually my hourly pay should be about double what I'm making now, but with the benefits and everything factored in, it'll be closer to triple. It's going to take 5 years of work and school to get to that point though.

Attached: 1564027713916.jpg (556x556, 38K)

good luck user. i hope the new job will do you well.

what makes field service tech your dream job?

>53870780
Work-at-home software job. It's very decent - the pay is good the hours are generally good, no commute. I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but it's decent enough.

I want to get out of it since I can't see me doing it for that much more. Need to move on and try something else.

Going NEET, of course. Saving up for that now.

>Going NEET, of course. Saving up for that now.
based.

Get to help/terrorize people pay and bennies are government worker tier as well as job security. Plus I drive around by myself all the time and my boss is extremely hands off. Its pretty great.

12th grade at the moment
Wouldn't mind becoming a wagecuck
Want to study theoretical physics

>dentist and yes I enjoy it.
>propably, because the pay is great.
>living alone and having fun with friends, might get a gf/wife someday.

Night shift at a gas station. I don't hate it, its genuinely a lot of work but I also have a lot of genuine fun.
No.
>What do you plan on doing in the future
Once I finish my web design certification I'm going to quit the gas station job and work from home as a web developer.

Attached: 1562295079687.png (1673x2160, 1.23M)

selling ket
for as long as i can
killing myself

Digital Ad Operations manager at an ad agency - It's pretty cool because it's not that hard to understand what I do. There's plenty of down time for me to just watch shit or go on Jow Forums. I get the option of work from home days and you get a bunch of free boujee shit often.
Unless I find some kind of alternative source of income, probs - I don't hate what I do, it's kinda easy, it pays a lot, and it's one of those things that sounds good when you tell people about it but really you're just the same bong smoking/smash bros playing/retard from high school
On the side I produce music and have had the opportunity to play big shows along side peeps like Kero Kero Bonito, Gryffin, Com Truise, etc. My goal is to be able to have a low maintenance/high paying job that still allows me to continue growing my music. Basically how I live now but even better.

>>What is your current job? Do you enjoy it?
Croupier. Kinda enjoy it
>>Are you going to stay a wagecuck forever?
I hope not but maybe.
>>What do you plan on doing in the future?
Either becoming a successful comedian or becoming a criminal involved in illegal gambling activities.

Manager at McDonalds, I only make 10.50 per hour but I also don't have many expenses, so I'm just saving about 80%. It has it's ups and downs, I don't necessarily care for it and kind of wish I didn't become a manager just because it was so much less stressful when I wasn't, and It's not like i'm really making that much more money. I do have some good times though, and bad days are uncommon.
No, I am going to school to get a computer science degree, originally my plan was to teach myself but now I get free tuition. I would love to do my own thing and not just work for somebody my whole life.
just now starting college, want to write code mainly because I like it. I have been doing it in my free time for a couple years and I genuinely enjoy doing it.

>character artist at a small studio
>it's actually pretty fun, comission/freelance is much more difficult to find work than being a salary guy
>This till I die, I want to get into AAA though

That better be a trap and have a big juicy dong

>What is your current job?
Accounts assistant
>Do you enjoy it?
No but it's all I know how to do.
I hope not but realistically yes I will, unless I someday uncover some hidden talent, become famous and live off the royalties.
Distracting myself with video games and other vapid media

Cool, fun and comfy/r9k/ discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: D0Wp83j.jpg (711x1000, 223K)