The tribe

You're reborn in a warlike tribe in another world. You will learn the tribes language and writing system easily, as well as keep all your prior life's knowledge. Your tribe raids other tribes, plunders, and rape other tribewomen. You can join in on these raids or abstain. Abstaining means you can't claim wives through conquest, although you can try to court one of your tribes own warrior women as well. Do you join or abstain?

Attached: a67cda63aaddc650ea624cc5f35b5b0a05b93ee0.jpg (680x706, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Might as well join. I dont have anything better to do.

I'll join if it's because i'm a legitimate tribesmen and care to defend the group if it's for some tribe i don't care about i wouldn't do it.

You could become a berrypicker.

If they're at a knives and spears kinda level, I'll abstain and use my modern day knowledge to advance the tribe technologically.

I'm into being dominated by a female so the idea of marrying a warrior from my own tribe is so fucking hot to me, but being in that situation... idk if I would join or abstain desu

Why not both? Conquer another tribe a claim a wife that way, then marry one of the warrior women of your own tribe.

OP didn't say you could have a double marriage but fuck yes user, this is genius!

This is what most tribes did anyway.
Claim trophy wives to increase your offspring and vent your sexual frustration, but only invest in your own tribeswomen for quality offspring. T-shaped reproduction or something.

Tribes usually allow multiple wives, in this case, they probably allow marriage with one of your own tribes women, but secondary fucktoy wives can be infinitely added, as long as your the one who restrained and tied her up, and is carrying her back to the village on your back/wagon.

What tech would you initially try to introduce? I'd try introduce the use of crossbows, at least for hunting. Maybe Mongolian style bows?

>they have metal weapons
Time to invent armor and become rich

Abstain and leave to find a cave of my own. I will become the wildman

Hermit shaman is better.

Shaman cant get peace from the bitches, tho.

You'll only need to guide the occasional young boy on q spirit journey from time to time. Weapon making autist hermit seems much better though.

Introduce gunpowder and dominate the area :)

i just realized that I'm so dumb that I couldn't implement anything anyway. Maybe maths and all I know about it (as it would probably stay the same), but I could not create anything myself.

Perhaps, i might consider it, but only if o get a cool mask.

Join, but she'll be my slave and right-hand in combat. Not a comfort woman. I'll specifically chose one with a personality and goal similar to mine.

Attached: is-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-yet-another-isekai-yes.-is-it-actually-good-very-yes.-anime.jpg (1080x607, 77K)

I'd be playing around with clay stuff and black powder. Hopefully to where I could make them into launchers, before the other tribes get asshurt and make laws against them.

Attached: 1565514652633m.jpg (1024x998, 122K)

Exactly. (The fact no one laughed at this makes me sad. I caught your reference, user. I did indeed.)

For starters, the wheel.

Attached: 1563998131657.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

I would join but the other male tribe members would be forced to become sissies and their shemeat cut off, I would also rape them and kill the women

Why not both, I want to doubleteam other women with my cool naked warrior gf.

Cool, fun and comfy/r9k/ discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: images (6).jpg (192x263, 13K)

Any traps I can orbit or lewd fap times?

Two words: repeating crossbow

Hey, i got it too

*berries burst from loincloth*

I will create friendships with strongest tribesmen while beating some of them(i myself am quite strong) then i would centralise the power, make laws, create proper millitary unit, try to subjugate some tribes while convince others to join me. After combining certain amount of tribes, centralise power through, diplomacy and intrigue, i would then use my knowledge to advance the technology few hundred years. Thus i would have created first nation state in some 30 years time. I would then use the years i have left to conquer other tribes and create a first empire. I would also invent a religion which would properly describe reality and give religious significance to science and my new empire, thus it would somewhat maintain unity. All of this is of cours vague plan and needs much more detailing.