Wife left to her mother's house and took my kid...

Wife left to her mother's house and took my kid. Her sister started screaming at me and hit me hard across the face before she left. I did nothing but talk back, didn't physically react or anything. I'm trying to kill myself right now. Really hurts. Not sure what to do. Not in the USA right now.
Help?

Attached: rope.png (300x240, 73K)

lol. grab some coffee

dont do it user
im here for u

Why? I'm just in tears on the floor right now. No idea what to do. I wouldn't let her sister take the kid and she was physically trying to take him out of my hands (he's a baby). I didn't want to shout but I kept saying "Stop. I don't agree to this at all. This is my son." And she shouts "HE IS NOT YOUR SON" and hits me fucking hard. Then she took him and ran away to my wife who was driven away by her sister and her husband. I don't know what to do. I love my kid.

why did she take the kid? was there any reason?

you're fucked
courts are gonna side with your wife and he probably isn't your kid either

Killing yourself is the worst thing you can do to your kid. Even being a half-assed weekend dad beats being a suicide dad.
If you kill yourself your kid will be scarred for life.
Trust me on this.

ya just have a new kid

"he is not your son"

bro sounds like a confession

No, originally she said she was just going to go and leave me with the kid, and I objected to her leaving but they said I had no choice so I agreed. They promised to be back again soon. Then 10 minutes later they show up and start packing shit around my house while I ask what's going on and they ignore me, so while I'm holding my own kid they try to snatch him out of my hands and I start demanding answers like what they're doing. They start screaming at me and there's nothing I can do but calmly look at the kid and repeat "No. I'm not giving him to you. He is my kid." and then that happened and they took him.

If you're asking if I ever did anything to show I was poor at taking care of the kid, I have done nothing at all. They're mad because my wife got angry about something else and complained that I wasn't preparing 3 meals a day for her, which she needs to breastfeed. Ok, I agree to do that. She just shouts at me whenever there's a mistake in her meals and treats me terribly.

The "reason" they took the kid is because he needs to be breastfed, even though I give him formula about half the time now anyway because my wife claims she's always too tired for that.

Genetically he is 100% my kid. I have confirmed this, and he looks so much like me even as a baby it's uncanny.

Yeah I know it does but I've already verified he is my kid and there's no question at all about that anymore.

What right now do I do?
I'm just stuck on the fucking floor. Can't stop tearing up and no idea what to do. I don't know what to do. I can't live like this.

just be like
"take care kiddo"

user if you off yourself your kid is going to grow up without you

Stay alive for them

take a deep breath. collect yourself and get up off the floor. get that coffee

Things will turn out alright. Either you settle things with your wife or you go seperate ways and you'll find someone youa re happier with.
But I assure you, there WILL be a time when your kid needs you. Be there for him when that time comes.
Breathe.

Coffee would mean going outside and buying coffee somewhere. I have soda at home. Why though?

The sister shouted that she'd bring him back on Sunday, so August 18. I just don't trust her and I'm the kind of person that can't live with myself getting a divorce. I never want to be divorced. I don't want to say too much in case someone who knows me reads this but I'm really surprisingly young to even be married and I am alone in this city and don't have anyone I can talk to or anything.

coffee. cus its energy, nobody but you can collect yourself

By the look of this thread sounds like you have a shitty wife.

>I'm the kind of person that can't live with myself getting a divorce.
Yep. Your wife is definitely a piece of shit and you're enabling her.
If the kid is that important to you then you will learn about priorities, pick yourself up and do the shit needed to keep him.
You did good not hitting her or her sister, what I'd legally suggest to wait for 18 and if they don't come back go to the authorities and officially declare that your wife abducted or run away with your kid, because this is literally what happened.

Also, this is going to sound edgy but stop being a goddamn bitch and man up. If a divorce is coming up they are definitely not going to give the kid to a crying dad.

bruv
your wife is gonna take you to the cleaners with that attitude

stop crying, get that coffee and call up a lawyer

So what do you hate more: being divorced or being the guy who ruined his son's life by suiciding?

Call your parents. Call your siblings. Call your friends. If you don't have anyone, your next step after feeling better should be to GET friends that help you terrible life situations. Everybody needs those.
You are not alone and your kid loves you and needs you. Be strong for him.

If my parents were dead or something, I could live with getting a divorce. It's something about my family that makes it impossible for me mentally. I don't know.
So if they aren't back on the 18th, call the police in this country and see what they can do. I looked up lawyers here that I could call who speak English as well I guess. I am scared.

Is there actually someone on this shitboard who has a wife and children lmao?

Attached: 1564894751522.jpg (480x480, 27K)

How long have you been married for?

I'd end it if I were you. Write a nice note to your kid and impart as much wisdom onto him as you can so that he doesn't repeat the mistakes. Make sure to give it to a lawyer or someone else so that he will get when he is older before his mom can say shit.

>I looked up lawyers here that I could call who speak English as well
>who speak english as well
oh no
did you fall for the third world wife trick

>implying he's ever going to get to see his son again
LMAO

I can't call my parents or siblings. I don't know. I have lived without making contact with my past friends for years and the ones I make here I never followed up with. I could call one friend who is a girl that I talk to occasionally but she is a girl so I don't expect much help for me.
3 years.
Kind of.

>Kind of.
kek
you're never getting your son back then

It's 1 in the morning here. All the coffee shops are actually closed. I guess I should probably just go to sleep.

Shouldn't I wait until the 18th to call the lawyer? Or is there a reason to do it now?
So right now, just go to sleep and in the morning, just sit around and work and wait until the 18th? Is that all I can do?

She's East Asian. I've been ridiculed about it over the years, sure. Why?

where the heck are you? just wondering

oh fuck. where are you bro?

I don't want to say only because I am really afraid of somebody recognizing me. I'm in East Asia though.

No. Call immediately.
Don't kill yourself. You owe it to your kid to fight for him. All studies show parents do better with their father's than their mothers.

>Shouldn't I wait until the 18th to call the lawyer?
no, you need to start laying the groundwork in the event it does get to divorce. Even in regards to covering your ass and getting paperwork done.
That said, it's likely that as a foreigner the courts will rake you over the coals

dam. youre all alone huh?

Why should a girl friend (not a gf) not be able to help? Fucking call her now. Also, connect to old friends. You need that to have emotional stability in your life.
And your parents would be much more devastated by you killing yourself than by you being divorced.
I know parents of people who killed themselves. They never get over it.

I've been living like a hermit while teaching English here and my wife has been unemployed but living in our house here near her family.

If I call them, what should I say? Simply that my wife and sister have taken my son away, but promised to return him on the 18th? I'm not trying to put down what you're saying, I'm really just asking so I have an idea what to say.

THIS OP please don't let this world have another fatherless child. Be a man here, be strong, live past this and be the human being that kid is gonna need growing up. You can do it, just don't be a cuck.

>It's something about my family that
DUDE. MAN the FUCK UP.

You got a kid, the kid should be your first priority right now, or do you want him to be raised by a shitty mother and end up posting in this forsaken board in 10 years or so?
It's not about what your family will think or what you think of divorce, it's about your fucking kid. I don't agree with the coffee poster attitude but I think there's a bit of truth in what he's saying. Sit down, pick some coffee, calm yourself then start to plan for what's coming.

Also this

>get to live the bachelor's life again
>even got told the kid isn't yours so you dint have to pay child support

uhhhh so what seems to be the problem here?

Attached: A1A6A106-10C7-4CB1-9869-20EFA6974D05.jpg (538x638, 70K)

I've been alone for years and every time there's an argument her family comes rushing to her side and says nasty things about me. I can understand them. It just hurts. And I guess that's why I'm always still here. I have a wife and kid but still feel very alone, and when I talk about this to my wife I just feel like she doesn't care.

yo. time to run away bro. nothing you can do.

come home

Build a new family with a decent woman, and not a whore.
Men have the potential to start all over.

Attached: 1540687496798.jpg (776x1024, 138K)

she doesnt care bro.
come home.

My parents do love me. They've even sent me money when our kid was born and constantly call me. I just don't want to disappoint them. I can't do that.
I can call my friend who is a girl, I guess. She is back in the USA. Besides her I just haven't kept in contact with other people I guess. My biggest issue psychologically has always been that I'm afraid of what other people think of me and it has always bothered me how much my wife's family seems to dislike me.

forget them. you trusted them too much.

>her family comes rushing to her side
lawyer up nigger
her entire family is going to team up against you and make you look like a monster

>she doesn't care.
women generally don't care for men's emotions and you should never have told her you felt alone

nah forget the lawyer. time to leave

Did you get married in East Asia or US?

for the record, are you the 30yo user married to the 30yo used up slag from college or someone else?

Also, absolute beta

My plan is to go home next year. I wanted them to come with me.
Legally we are married in the USA.

Ok to respond to everyone in this thread right now:
I will watch a movie right now because I can't sleep and try to contact my one friend who is a girl in the USA to see.
I will call a lawyer tomorrow.
I will contact the authorities if my child is not brought back to me by the 18th.
I will honestly try not to kill myself and hold out and just continue working until the 18th and see.

he said hes young. do you know how to read and think?

Am I 30 years old? No.

lawyer up in the states, we open. get that marriage dissolved

even if you mend everything, life with her will always be hellish.

>My biggest issue psychologically has always been that I'm afraid of what other people think of me and it has always bothered me how much my wife's family seems to dislike me.
Look.

Your """wife""" right now let her sister physically punch you. Your """wife""" has been okay with someone physically attack you with your freaking kid just around the corner.
This is not wife material, this is someone that is going to destroy your fucking life if you keep her around. Sure, you can dismiss or ignore my post as some internet idiot posting but it won't change the fact that you got assaulted, in your house, and they left with your kid.

Actually, this is probably the first thing you should tell your family instead of hiding it. Your wife's family has no issues assaulting you in your own house. If your family is ok with this, then I'd strongly suggest you to fucking stop talking to them too.

i aint reading your retarded bullshit faggot

so u went to the philippines, married some monkeywoman and everything wnt to shit is that it

she probably is also ugly

ditch the subhuman son he's gonna have a bright future there due to being hapa and call it quits

Attached: a77e03bae6970e298e4034901d810042.jpg (474x592, 50K)

I know. I'm ok going to therapy and just doing anything I can to fix this at least until the kid has moved out.
I'm listening. I just think I should watch a movie first and do this in the morning. I sent a message to my friend in the USA just saying I want to talk right now.

>Not in the USA right now.
then beat their asses lol

I mean not the Philippines, but Far East Asia, further north, and she wasn't ugly to me when I married her, and the kid looks like me.

Everything will be alright. If you felt alone in your raltionship, chances are good that your wife also felt alone. So no use in keeping up the charade. You will find someone who you can connect to emotionally and where you don't feel alone.
If you struggle with self-worth issues, go figure them out first though.
You can't have a healthy relationship if you hate yourself. It will make you and your partner miserable.
Being a good dad to your kid (as good as you can be) makes you a hero already, so stop hating yourself. Yes you have flaws, yes, you can improve and learn. Like everybody else. Life is trial and error. You will be fine.

I just know I have to live with anything that happens between me and them for the rest of my life. I always think that they hate me every time they see me.

>all this low iq posting
time to cut ties. you got screwed. but it can get even worse. leave

>I always think that they hate me every time they see me.
they do

this. asians have no empathy. LEAVE

give up on women bro
i have and now exclusively date fembois off discord and im happy as can be :3

>Leave
I mentally can't. I don't know how to explain it. If we were dating I could but with marriage and a kid I mentally can't.

Is there some kind of child services you can get in touch with to fight for the kid. Even if she's the mother i think it's still like abduction.
Also, what happened to make her react this way. If out of the blue you'll have a decent case to get him back. Don't give up user, be there for your son

ok bro. gl

She and I just argue about everything, a lot. Of course I think it's her fault and she's too picky and overreacts to things I don't even know I'm doing, and I'm sure she thinks similarly about me. I've done nothing egregious though. I just want a happy family of 3. It's really all that I want and I don't know what to do.

>Legally we are married in the USA.
He is fucked if she decides to end the marriage... It's probably cheaper to keep her.

This guy got assaulted by his wife sister in his own fucking house and still makes post like this I think he needs to fix himself first because at this rate his life is going to be an absolute disaster from that point on.

And it pains me to say that because he doesn't sound like a bad guy, but by the time you let everyone around you dictate your life when you already have children then it's over. He seriously needs to pick himself up.

>He is fucked if she decides to end the marriage
sounds liek he's poor and a bum with no assets
>It's probably cheaper to keep her
asian hoes love to milk western betafags to the last penny

Knew of guys who "lent" her family 100s of 1000s to invest in stupid asian stuff then got ditched

Or that they have to sent 1000s of bux/m to "help" her externded family

you can get it dissolved

this is the shit im talking about. asians have no empathy

Look I have enough money to take care of myself, but not a house. Right now I am in my wife's house and my wife is at her sister's house.

can u be forced to pay alimony by a US court dumb motherfucker is what we're asking

Sounds like you didn't communicate properly with your wife. And lots of things piled up. Either you can make it work again or not. But in both cases you will be happy again. And you will be an amazing dad.

And, seriously, get over this "my parents..." stuff. If they don't support you, they are bad parents. And you owe them nothing.

Probably not. It's possible but my wife couldn't set that I up I think. Her English isn't that good.
I try to communicate. I just feel like she doesn't listen and just says to stop talking and do something else.
My parents would support me, but it would of course make them sad to see me divorce. I just don't want to do that to them.

>Right now I am in my wife's house
Ok. In other words, you are really fucked.
Forget about how to deal with divorce or your kid not coming back the 18, your first priority should be to make sure you have a place to go if you get kicked out. THEN, you can start to plan ahead about all of this.

Its not Asians its femoids who don't have it.

Ok good point. All I can do is go to a local hotel and I guess quit my teaching job with no notice and just go back home to the USA.

>wife
>kid
>posts on r9k
What is this Jow Forumsrelationships now? Kill yourself instantly you stupid normie.

Oh yeah. It's our anniversary today.

ya come home. at least tell the your job u have to bail, they didnt do ya wrong.

forget her.

>just tells you to do something else.

lmao run. come home

Well if they kick me out of this house. They haven't done that yet.

Sometimes communication doesn't work for many reasons. Couple's therapy might be an option. If not, you just weren't compatible. It will all be fine still.
And again, your parents would be much more unhappy with a dead son than with a divorced son.

I don't have anywhere but my parents' house in the USA anyway, so it's not quite that simple. I get that Jow Forums would tell me to just run to my parents' home but I don't know why I'm ashamed to do that.

I found a good couple's therapy place near here and we talked about going to it many times. I'd like to do that but yeah. Ok, well, I won't kill myself tonight then. I'm no good at that anyway and more afraid of messing it up.

up to you. just remember that you are choosing to continue this path.

Just a few more months and I plan to go. I really do. I want to go as a family but I'm going regardless.

good fortune man.

I just feel very isolated and have no support here. It's been 2 years but I can't handle it anymore.

i know. come the fk home already

I agree with Nothing more we can add at this point. One thing, if you talked about couple therapy a lot before already then it really proves that this relationship has reached a shitty point and you should just forget about it.
Stop being miserable and go back home to your family. Right now being in a foreign land, in a house that isn't even yours, assaulted by your wife family and all alone is definitely a recipe for disaster.