Weird personality aside, if Elliot actually tried...

Weird personality aside, if Elliot actually tried, do you think he would've been successful in acquiring a blonde stacy gf?

Attached: 1564733045476.jpg (745x625, 27K)

if he was like the sweetest, funniest and kindest dude ever

I mean I'm a hapa and I managed it.
Just to break up with her and swear off women.

Yeah, looks don't really matter and he looked okay. If he was confident and met more women, he would have had a lot of sex. Especially in california and having a rich dad.

Elliott needed about 5+ more years to mature/self actualise

Had he canned the crazy for 5 minutes and gone to a club he could've easily picked up a girl within a few attempts.

He was handsome, he was rich and had a famous dad. Only reason he was not able to "aquire" a gf was massive character flaws.
Elliot actually disproves the whole incel "girls go for money, looks and fame" narrative.

COPE
COPE
COPE
GOD ITS ALWAYS YOU LOSERS WITH YOUR SHITTY COPES

ELLIOT RODGER WAS SUBHUMAN BECAUSE HE HAD JEWISH/ASIAN GENES

JEWISH GENES AS A MALE = DEATH SENTENCE
ASIAN GENES AS A MALE = DEATH SENTENCE

DOUBLE DEATH SENTENCE

HE WAS A 3/10 FEMININE LOOKING MANLET

HE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE ESPECIALLY IN A PLACE LIKE SOUTHERN CHADFORNIA

well. he coulda made friends at least

Can confirm. Half jew mutt here, game has been rigged from the start

he was rich, he could get any kind of girl if he actually tried

I think he would if he went to therapy. Dude had way too much bottled up insecurity and anger and he snapped. I bet his parents were always busy and didn't pay attention to his symptoms.

>I bet his parents were always busy and didn't pay attention to his symptoms.
user... I...

he had everything going for him aside from personality. that's why he's such a joke to me and probably others.

Most of mass shooters could have grown out of it with just a few years, Elliot could have done it too.

Just look at fucking Eric and Dylan, if they never met none of that shit would have EVER happened

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (259x194, 14K)

He was a mentalcel. Even if you got his autism under control he had deep seated issues since childhood. His upbringing had already killed him.

Anyone can get a girlfriend. Incels just have entitlement issues.

If Elliot actually tried, he would have explored himself to the point of coming out as a homosexual. Dude was gay as fuck.

>Incels just have entitlement issues.
why does nobody else realize this
its the entire problem
no, you are not entitled to some stereotypical blonde bombshell gf with big tits

thank god im not attracted to whats normally perceived as attractive

Eric would have possibly done it but i think Dylan would have just killed himself

That's good, because stereotypical blonde big tit bombshells are exactly what most incels DON'T want, they hate the stereotype. Women like that tend to be dumb.
You clearly don't know shit since you're stupid enough to think this, so fuck off, retard. This thread would be a nice and actually positive place without your shitposting.

nah, he was too autistic for the party frat bro scene and had no social media game. If he legit tried with his mentality and personality, he would have just been bullied by brads

>Entitlement issues meme.

You people will never understand it seems why do you even comment?

>HE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE ESPECIALLY IN A PLACE LIKE SOUTHERN CHADFORNIA
He probably had the highest chance there. Everyone is short and weak. When I walk around in california I feel like a God. I just bully people with shitlib t shirts and they don't ever do anything about it because they don't sell shoes above a size 12 in socal.

half jew half irish, ewasily the worst non black. and it doesnt matter when you dont care anymore.

i dont fuck a lot but I fuck, even fuck this guy who i hates wife. she is ugly but i hate that fuck so much

You will never understand that you're not a victim, just lazy and entitled.

He wasn't a bad looking guy. Just seriously fucked in the head.

not, but probably a cute asian girl

Attached: cute japanese girl perfect asian.jpg (899x1200, 213K)

>flaunt wealth
>preening self in public
>"why wont girls flock to me"
being incredibly vain does not mean you will automatically get a gf