Imagine being ugly/chinlet subhuman

Life revolves around sex and attraction to the opposite gender. It is literally a basic human need. Sex, love and intimacy with the opposite gender is also the most pleasant and enjoyable thing you could ever experience in your life. Also lack of it has devastating effects on your mental and physical health.
There is nothing better than putting your dick in a woman's warm and tight hole, but it's not about the act itself which feels pleasant, it's something more. It's the fact that a girl is SHARING her intimacy and her most private parts with YOU. It's the fact that a girl likes you so much she is willing to give you that intimacy. This is why it feels so great.

And just like that, because of a mere few centimeters of bone, you are out of this, you will never experience it. No girl will ever want to do that with you. You will always be a subhuman, you will always be considered unattractive.

Your personality doesn't matter, your money doesn't matter. Sure if you're rich you can get a braindead bimbo who will use you for money but that's still fucking nothing. This won't give you the genuine love and attraction that a girl has for a boy. That genuine attraction is the only kind of attraction that feels amazing. She will still be attracted to other boys, boys that are superior to you. And you will never know how that feels like. To have a woman craving you, to have a woman genuinely fantasize about submitting to you and letting you fuck her.

There is simply nothing you can do about it. And it will stay like this for the rest of your life.

cont.

Attached: 1486548691555.jpg (1392x1600, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think about it. You only have one life on this Earth, and in this one life you are a subhuman who not only doesn't get to experience genuine attraction, but is considered subhuman in literally every single aspects of life. (Subhumans get paid less, are more looked down upon, are more likely to receive harsh court punishments, and get little respect overall. It's the opposite for attractive people). You don't get another chance. You don't get another shot at life.
This is it. There is nothing else. You will die a subhuman. And it's done. You will go through life without ever experiencing the most amazing things about life, while everyone experiences it constantly without even trying. And then you die.

And the worst part? You did absolutely nothing to deserve this. You just got unlucky. You lost the lottery. And there is nothing you can do about it but be a subhuman until you die.

Attached: thumb_ag80-will-chinlet-become-the-next-manlet-3803181.png (200x269, 29K)

>Life revolves around sex and attraction to the opposite gender.
That's what you think, until you try heroin.
Let's not pretend sex is the only good thing in the world.

Brutal blackpill for 2019 r9k. Just waiting for those roasties and bluepilled simps and reply to this thread with meme answers like : its your personality bro!

In school, we are taught that Giraffes got long necks because Giraffes grew that ability and passed it on to their offspring when in reality Giraffes with short necks NEVER GOT TO FUCK. They were left out of the gene pool.

Heroin is a substance that abuses oxytocin, the same chemicals you get when you're cuddling with a partner who wants your genes so badly.

Drugs are a bad cope btw.

>Brutal blackpill for 2019 r9k
The fuck are you talking about, retard? This shit was already all over plebbit in 2016.

Attached: 1564427889357.jpg (720x811, 51K)

That's what makes it good. Thank you for proving my point for me. Now go seethe somewhere else.

>Life revolves around sex and attraction to the opposite gender

Fuck off normie

Attached: you.jpg (500x456, 59K)

>The fuck are you talking about, retard?
LOOK AT THE CATALOG YOU MOUTHBREATHING DUMBASS

EVERY THREAD IS FILLED WITH BLUEPILLED COPES ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX

YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU THINK NUR9K IS REDPILLED YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

AND NO ONE GIVES SHIT WHAT HAPPENS IN PLEBBIT AS A MATTER OF FACT GO BACK THERE YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN SCUM

>That's what makes it good
In other words, its cope.
>Thank you for proving my point for me.
Except you're not spreading your genes when you're doing Heroin alone. Heroin alone is a shitty cope that will only make you age more as time goes by and thus making you look even subhuman than before. Genetically fit males do not need Heroin to cope because they get their oxytocin fix from all the sex you're missing out on.

Just fucking lol @ thinking taking Heroin is better than being a +8/10 male

You have to be a fucking retard to believe this

Attached: 1516239933383.jpg (515x515, 23K)

Kek.
How often do you check Jow Forums, faggot? Once a month? Twice a month maybe? There are literally dozens of shitposts just like this one, all made by reeeing manlets, chinlets, dicklets and brainlets on the daily. Naturally others are trying to defend themselves. "Muh 5'7" is fine, women are just whores!" Eventually the blackpill is dropped, every single time. Oftentimes it's already in the OP. Nothing you have to say here is of value. You can take your master theory on >le state of Jow Forums in >le 2019 and shove it up your nigger ass, big boy.

>life is about sex
Then why dont I want it?

>How often do you check Jow Forums, faggot? Once a month? Twice a month maybe? There are literally dozens of shitposts just like this one, all made by reeeing manlets, chinlets, dicklets and brainlets on the daily. Naturally others are trying to defend themselves. "Muh 5'7" is fine, women are just whores!"
THEY ARENT POSTED ENOUGH YOU STUPID NIGGER
>You can take your master theory on >le state of Jow Forums in >le 2019 and shove it up your nigger ass, big boy.
TRANSLATION: I CANT TAKE THE BLACKPILLS PLEASE STOP

HAHAHAHAHAH COPE MORE OR FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT WHERE YOU BELONG BRAINLET

Attached: cope.gif (220x123, 458K)

Just hardmew bro, you will make it in 2 years if you chintuck hardmew + chew + mouthtape at night

your good personality doesn't matter when you're ugly but your repulsive personality can make you a khv even if you're attractive

retarded redditors still try to cope

A lot of white people I know have chins like this. What happened to superior genetics.

A lot of folk out here with no chins yet double chinns - Whack

Mewing doesn't do anything.

imagine being so cucked and placing meaningless physical and material pleasures this high on a pedestal
you're pathetic OP

>Life revolves around sex and attraction to the opposite gender

That's what jews brainwashed you to believe

>Sex, love and intimacy with the opposite gender is also the most pleasant and enjoyable thing you could ever experience in your life

If you're 12 maybe? For an adult it's MDMA

Fuck off incel

Attached: UM-001.jpg (400x536, 41K)

They have surgery to fix your chin and any other fugly part but if your tall you really won't need to.

Either way, just work hard user.

Attached: 1560569795003.png (697x879, 749K)

Why worry about a few milometer of bike when you could save up for a few milometer of silicon Get surgery

Cool, fun and comfy/r9k/ discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 12K)

im a 10/10 but im 6 foot, my good friend is 6'4 but a chinlet, he keeps bitching to me about how he wishes he had a good beard like mine, and i never say it but i always think man i would rather be 6'4 lol

There's always bimax

>And there is nothing you can do about it but be a subhuman until you die.

Yeah have you heard about bimaxillary osteotomy?