Tfw big brother won't let me be friends with my own niece

>tfw big brother won't let me be friends with my own niece

She's super fun and smart for her age and we like the same shows. I don't see why it's creepy just because I want to hang out and be friends. I've never done or said anything in my life that would show I want to harm her in any way.

Attached: 1514329051941.png (691x653, 19K)

You sound gay, huge red flag, you might rape her

a lot of creeps out there, can't take any chances nowadays I guess

Based and BLACKPILLED, GAY ANAON BTFO

>"blah blah blah" FOR HER AGE

Literally every single hoop jumping pedo says this shit. Every single one, shut the fuck up you retarded pedo

I tell my brother I don't even have to be alone with her or anything super creepy like that. I just want to be friends. I want to make sure she grows up right because desu her parents aren't the best. She doesn't read a lot of books and she's not great at math. She has no real goals in life. I'd like to tutor her and help her achieve something, but her parents just don't seem to care.

what age is she and what age are you? The fact that this is the vibe of the convos about hanging out with your niece is already weird man

It's really not your business, it's better to stay in your lane and offer proper guidance to your niece when the opportunity prevents itself naturally

>what age is she and what age are you?

She's 6 and I'm 26.

She's family. It's my business.

>She's family. It's my business.

Nope. Immediate family trumps extended family

>She's super fun and smart for her age and we like the same shows.
No fuck that, you're a creepy pedo.

Then you shouldnt be talking like you want to be her "friend" you should visit and play with her and be an actual uncle. The fact that you said shit like "we dont even have to be alone" to your brother is creepy as hell man and I know you arent approaching this like a normal person

I'm not a pedo. There are 0 sexual feelings there. I try to tell my brother this and he says he believes me but he still doesn't like me even seeing her much, so I don't think he believes me. There's literally nothing I've done or said in my life that points to me being a pedo.

But he wants to be immediate family.

user NO.53871376? BASED
BLACKPILLED? YES
PEDO user? BTFO
HOTEL? TRIVAGO

Attached: 1562887387931.jpg (836x543, 111K)

I believe that you arent a pedo but if you are making him uncomfortable then its like you are being weirdly attached to her in a non-appropriate way even if its not sexual

>we like the same shows
>here are 0 sexual feelings there
That's what pedos say before they start diddling.

clearly you must give off creepy vibes, your creeping me out as it is

Well how old is she OP

>she's super smart and fun for her age
>we like the same shows
>I want to hang out and be friends
>browses r9k, which is a warning sign in the first place
kys pedo faggot

he said she's 6 and he's 26

Yeah, you should acting like this about your niece like this. Its pretty obvious why your brother doesnt want you hanging out with her. I mean the OP is a crying wojak.

I'm not OP, I'm but ok