Did anyone here lose their life because of a small town and or god...

Did anyone here lose their life because of a small town and or god? I just want to fuck hot as fuck young teen and twenties sluts but god trapped me in my small town and ruined my life. I am trying to be a degenerate as much as I can to fucking spit in gods face

Fuck god

Attached: 115D6CD9-1625-4DAC-8D44-73CCBD0F7D40.png (645x773, 9K)

implying there even is a god

Attached: 3fneiu73brf8-3hf3d-48e5-b14c-3uhbfeofbibi34r.jpg (600x662, 13K)

I have non stop perfect signs and perfect timed life ruining disasters every day

somtimes we tend to look into sheer coincidences too much, user. If you are looking for trouble and life ruining disaster you'll surely find them. Sometimes shit just happens and we dont have control over it, but that doesnt mean a deity is fucking with us.Shit just happens, I guess. But what do I know.

I am telling you my signs and disasters are literally so fucking perfect its like my life is just a nightmare designed by god

YO! PROBATION NIGGER! HIT ME UP!
5Guys Burger and Fries 2 DUIs

do you have the necessary ressources to move out of this shithole?

you are a simple negroid, there is no god

No if I did god wouldnt me doing his job of cursing me he ruined everything and keeps going. I have to beat god

How exactly do you want to "beat" """god"""? If you truely believe god is doing this to you, wouldnt it be impossible to overcome this

I dont know I just hope doing as much unethical shit as I can and wearing satanic symbols helps

Otherwise I would kill myself but I really dont wanna be in gods domain

You wouldnt be in gods domain dumbass you go to satans domain.
God DUI nigger youre so dumb.

Well considering you really believe god does this to you, this is the most logical thing to do I suppose.

Attached: 1565462746942.png (400x333, 91K)

>tfw not living in small town
My life would be a lot easier. Parents of people in the big city always expect their children to become super stars and doctors. I hate this pressure. I wish I lived in a small town where nobody would give a fuck if I still lived with my parents.

Oh I am sorry your parents gave you dreams and aspirations oh my god you suffer so much I am so sorry

stop posting you retarded mentally deranged faggot

>giving a serious reply to this guy

Attached: 8spvzv1hrfb21.jpg (720x813, 36K)

>Otherwise I would kill myself but I really dont wanna be in gods domain

Well, then good news! The bible says suicides go straight to hell. You're just one good long piece of rope away from a fastpass to the kingdom of darkness.

I'll swap places with you user, I want to live in a small town where no one cares. The city is too degenerate for me.

Hello again, probation nigger !

Bruh once I enter the soul realm god can fucking drag me to his horrible domain and torture me 1000x worse. God will drag me kicking and screaming and make my life never ending hell

Shut up dude people here care if you live at home and everyone knows what you are doing. If you walk outside for 10 minutes everyone will know what you are doing and where you live and everyone will talk about you and know everything and they judge you worse because everyone here is poor and stupid. It is way worse every time I go outside I have to worry about the same 12 people in my high school seeing me and driving by and then they go and tell the other 11 what I am doing

>Bruh once I enter the soul realm god can fucking drag me to his horrible domain and torture me 1000x worse. God will drag me kicking and screaming and make my life never ending hell
I wonder where do you even find this stuff dumb negro

Attached: ALL-GOOD-THINGS.jpg (400x300, 27K)

>He doesn't go out in to the local woods to build his own cabin.
>He cares about what normies say about him.

Don't be so ungrateful you nerd, go build your own cabin, get neetbux then you would have offically moved out.

I have too much money to get neetbux

well then use that, Easy peasy. Build a comfy cabin in the woods, journey in to town once a week or so for food. You've got everything you need user.

No I am beating this fucking chess game against god. I am getting rich and fucking sluts

That's shallow user. Why not get a nice wife and live in the woods having 0-8 children? It may not be glamorous but at least it's fulfilling.

>Bruh once I enter the soul realm god can fucking drag me to his horrible domain and torture me 1000x worse. God will drag me kicking and screaming and make my life never ending hell

I hate it when people complain about their problems endlessly while doing nothing about them. Especially when they reject all efforts to give them help or advice and make excuses not to do anything. It's like, what the fuck do you even want from us? Pity? Fuck you, you don't deserve sympathy until you start trying. Stop making excuses and get your shit together, stop talking about wanting to die and actually kill yourself, or stop fucking whining about your endless problems. Honestly, I don't care which one you choose, as long as you choose one.

So your plan is what, committing so many sins that God has no choice but to damn you to hell? Killing yourself would achieve the same goal with way less effort. Do it. Kill yourself you pussy. Pull the fucking trigger! DO IT!

Tell us, do, about a time when you did happen to witness a sign, thereafter continuing your somnolent terrors due to malignant disaster.

He was driving down the road, minding his own business, just nearly blacking out from the pills he took, no big deal, then suddenly God summoned a racist white cop out of thin air to arrest him and put him on probation, just for being black!

But how did this result in disaster?

Because he wanted to move to the big city, scam people, and live like a king and that mean old God ruined his plans to live a life of luxury on other people's money. Instead he's stuck in his shitty little town until his probation expires, which will never happen because God cursed him with infinite probation, and totally not because he gets caught breaking the law and getting his probation extended. Stupid policemen, not letting poor OP do whatever the hell he wants!

No i just want god to fuck off. I dont care if I suffer for eternity. I dont care what happens. I want god to fuck off so I can leave. I just want to go to a big city and fuck hot bitches and have fun. I dont give a flying fuck what happens after that

I just want god to fuck off. Nothing matters i want shit NOW