Want an asian gf

>want an asian gf
>born a nigger so I can't
Why does God want to make me suffer

Attached: 1563822180222.png (960x394, 284K)

BASEDYYY

>want an asian gf
>born an asian so I cant
This is...!

Attached: 84B55E23-23F6-434E-B74B-D9270D58297A.jpg (236x298, 14K)

no way OP pic is real, his son is gonna beat elliot's score

Because your entitled color gives you free access to everything else

I wish you cuck, entitled comes in all colors and in different shapes and sizes.

That's odd, I can't recall ever hearing a girl sleep with a white/asian nor even hispanic man to not seem racist but I've heard a lot of them based on black men as not sleeping with them would mean they're racist so they have to force it

No it doesn't. Affirmitive action isn't a thing in my country and I got into Uni with grades 10% higher than the average applicant.

>I've heard a lot of them based on black men as not sleeping with them would mean they're racist so they have to force it
lol that never happens

retarded cuck is making stuff up to justify his incelibacy

haaaahaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaa

latinas are pretty close

don't live in America and latinas look like goblins anyways

what do blacks look like?

haaaaaaa

>be hapa
>literally nobody is attracted to me

i will die alone

Okay so maybe I should've specified that I meant girls, first user got it though.
As for education, it's about even I suppose and immigrants seem to have the free pass there
>oh wow you gonna be a doctor, how on earth did you manage all that studying on your spare time
>que?

>I meant girls
lolno, statistically speaking most white women don't like blacks and nonwhite women hate us even more and overwhelmingly prefer white men

Not like latinxs

oooooo what a sentiment

o rlly? am shock

lose the beta mindset azn user. im rooting for you.

It's kinda funny, ancient asians were alpha as fuck, what happened?

What are your parents like, hapacel

they also bound the feet of our women and beat them. idk, id say the betas of this generation are an upgrade

Footbinding and beatings should be brought back desu

Never said they like, like them whole heartedly but they still go with them either to not seem racist or to be able to use racist slurs and to hide behind "I'm dating a black guy, I can't be racist"

Not saying you're not exploited but it gives you an edge when it comes to just casual sex

>beating is evil this makes today hikis better.

sure. that will be extremely healthy for her and any children in the house.

>hikis
yea we are all hikkimori. dam

Older Nips are far healthier, maybe it really makes them healthier.

>they still go with them either to not seem racist or to be able to use racist slurs and to hide behind "I'm dating a black guy, I can't be racist"
You're delusional and read way too much Jow Forums if you think this happens in real life.

that makes sense. they only beat them to make them healthier in the long term

lel that kids gunna grow up an elliot rodgers

I'm guessing you are wmaf hapa because amwf hapas are more likely to be chads.

>amwf chads
sure. in fiction everybody can be chad

It's not impossible to get an asian girl as a black man. I seen a fair amount of them together in my city (Los Angeles). You have to work harder to get one though because a majority of the time they won't be interested in dating you because of your skin color for a multitude of reasons but you can change their mind on that.

I'm not black but I am mexican and I have been dating an asian girl (japanese) for the past 3 years now. She told me initially she had no interest in dating non asians but I got her to like me so much she changed her mind on it and dated me.

Attached: 5a869821052bb2ff3fc3a7e8304d86e6.jpg (422x750, 45K)

>latinas look like goblins anyways
this thread has to be a joke

>want a white gf
>born white so can't

Attached: 1542174948266.png (313x413, 46K)

no one with yellow fever finds latinas attractive, they are butt ugly

>you have to go back to r/hapa

not all asians are filthy chinks

whats the difference t b h

But do you have big dick?

what kind of mut nip is hoodwinking you?

chinks is primarily a reference to chinese cultural influence, as far as my knwledge goes

asians are from asia
chinks gooks nips mongos all same

i've had 2 op, thai and chinese
you can do it