How do you deal with depression Jow Forums? Has anyone figured it out?

How do you deal with depression Jow Forums? Has anyone figured it out?

Attached: anstrfmai.jpg (480x480, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidemaiden.bandcamp.com/album/trash-demo-1
youtu.be/TvGPAVTYfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide or therapy

So if therapy doesn't work there is only the final solution left?

suicide cures depression really fast

I turned it into a person and kicked its ass

Eventually that's the road I will take, I know as much.
How did you do that?

find whatever it is that is bothering you and make peace with it

protip it is not usually obvious whats bothering you and requires stopping and thinking a lot

I guess I already know the main reasons behind it, I've had a lot of years to reflect over it. It doesn't really feel possible to make peace with it right now, I have tried but it's so hard. I guess I will keep trying some more though.
I'm glad to hear you got out of it by the way.

with the power of my mind

ah yeah, that

suicidemaiden.bandcamp.com/album/trash-demo-1

Drugs

Improve your self mentally and physically
Try to do things in your house that are for the good, not for wasting time, there are always small things to do in the house to make it look better
try to do things for others, not for hoping that they give you something for a faovr, but just for the sake of doing it
doing these things will make you think you are doing productive shit and will make you feel better about yourself
put yourself some goals and do those goals, if you fail thoe goals don't whine or feel like shit, just fucking do those things and tell to yourself you are going to be more responsible next time and actually fucking do it insead of doing nothing
go to the gym, talk to friends or family you trust the most about your feelings, do things you know that are beneficial to yourself
smile more often for no reason, believe it or not, smiling does make you happier even if it is for no reason
whenever you feel suicidal or feel like shit talk to someone you trust, not necessarily that you want to suicide, but about any shit that crosses your mind really, distract yourself with something you enjoy for a little moment so those thoughts don't come to your mind
these are tips that actually hep me with depression, hope this helps buddy

Attached: 1508236260445.gif (284x350, 200K)

the willing to improve yourself is the most important aspect

leave your comfort zone sissy first worlder

keep yourself so busy you don’t have time to think about how depressed you are

Go get some proper therapy, id that doesn't work heavier therapy, I'm soon gonna go to a therapy where i stay in the clinic 5 days a week for 6 months, it aint fun, but it's a chance at life, so go out there and fight

Attached: funky.png (1366x730, 1.45M)

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate. I do put goals and mostly manage what I set up to do but I largely feel indifferent after I've done it, the issues on my mind and everything around it takes up so much of my mind that it weights everything else down.
In periods I just stop caring at all and do nothing, feels like that have been the case lately. I also have no-one to talk to about this really, don't want to burden my family with it.
I'm going to start going to the gym though, that's something i intend to try.
I do that most of the time but sometimes it's hard.
Did you find it helpful to go to a clinic? I've had that in mind a few times when it got real bad but I always figured it might make it worse even

THIS

>don't want to burden my family with it
that is a mistake tho, i'm sure your family loves you and wants the best for you,you say you don't have no friends but that's okay, talk to your family about what you have and why you feel like that, they will help you gladly
>I do put goals and mostly manage what I set up to do but I largely feel indifferent after I've done it
do things that are even better, idk, donate stuff to homeless?, something that will make you feel happy about yourself after doing it, just think what you have done and the people smiling idk
>In periods I just stop caring at all and do nothing
that' s a problem, doing nothing, giving uo and still feeling like shit, if you keep yourself in that way you'll keep getting worse
also this get yourself out of the comfort zone and dare to do more stuff that people usually do but you don't dare, trust me, it's worth it at the end

I mask it with drink n drugs but no cure yet user. Good luck friend, i wish you the best.

You're depressed because you're doing something wrong, Sven. Have you ever thought about that?

Attached: 13138733930011.jpg (493x402, 40K)

Depression is a first world problem for fags.

also, why do you feel sad in the first place?

I take a handful of medicine!

An hero yourself, preferably on a livestream so we can all watch

Attached: 1425959586328.jpg (709x765, 48K)

Find a chick and ur good

low iq

If you're looking for a permanent solution, I can offer some suggestions...

Attached: 1512812677674.png (600x842, 101K)

i listen to music and draw , it helps
youtu.be/TvGPAVTYfXI

Attached: uilman.jpg (1152x650, 249K)

its a meme. get off your computer and go outside.