Femdom thread

>tfw no girl to make me her slave

Attached: serving.gif (400x225, 1.16M)

origia5f

Attached: limpando os pés.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

>Femdom thread
>>tfw no girl to make me her slave

Attached: 156545700691399 soy.png (703x800, 37K)

godo therad

Attached: Pretty+slimy+grouchy+lemur_9a35c1_7144854.jpg (900x855, 91K)

!))% originalk q

Attached: EBU2ytXWsAULQlD.jpg (827x1169, 161K)

pic extremely related
originintendo

Attached: dba8647e8ff812c03da1d31d11e6b7e8.jpg (2240x1080, 314K)

What a nice gif.
Very nice, shame it's not a webm.

Attached: 67f9de55719234.jpg (1960x2816, 513K)

Femdom is a fetish bro I want a girl to dominate me to please my dick but once my dick is finished cumming Ill assume choking her to death until I get horny again.

That one "natural domme" I talked to a few days ago here really wormed her way into my mind, she really does seem like she's my equal or superior in all aspects.
Oh how I long to hear from her again.

God that shit gave me this fetish too

How is the anime? I just have some images from it/of the characters.

Attached: 71f43dd7-95c8-4fb7-be26-784166dd63ec.png (540x605, 464K)

the anime is pretty ass. read the manga.

Attached: 1370ed_6977832.jpg (500x706, 128K)

Litteraly the first anime i ever watched

It was ok then meh now

I really want to make a hot guy submit to me and let me sit on his face while I ride his mouth and nose with my pussy and shove my asshole onto his tongue.

h-h-hello m-m-ma''am

What makes you worth submitting to?

Trying to dom me now you little faggot? I dont think so.

No, user.
Submitting to someone is just a rather intimate thing and it takes more than a foul mouth to make it worthwhile?
If you can't provide stimulating conversation outside of the BDSM stuff I'd probably not even consider it.

Nigga this shit the bane of my nofap attempts

Being dommed by a girl who likes you and wants to mess you up is literally the best feeling in the world. Nothing can compare.
NOTHING
EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE WITHOUT IT IS PAIN

Attached: Hakase's new dildo was a bit too big for her.gif (250x249, 607K)

>shove my asshole onto his tongue.
that's the point i volunteer. girls who sit on your face and force you to smell their cunt and tongue their arsehole = 1000/10

read sadistic beauty yesterday, was bretty gud

Attached: D6FB007D-6004-45BA-BBA6-08F253219D58.jpg (720x2877, 255K)

I like the part where she forces him dom the other girl, it's really exciting and my #1 fantasy. Being in the middle in an Fmf BDSM relationship

mdom in an fdom thread
that's gonna be a YIKES from me, dawg

>asking a domme to not be a complete waste of space is mdom
You're not finding a femdom precisely because you have no standards. Where's the fun in dominating a worm? A queen wants to step on the head of a king and not squish a worm.

You're what we call a brat (and that's fine), but not everyone wants a brat. Some people want more of a "challenge" and others want things to go more smoothly.

>tfw femdom but want my sub to be absolutely dedicated to me and work hard on himself to be worthy but all subs who offer themselves to me are deadbeat NEETs

Sorry that I'm completely disabled due to no fault of my own and will almost certainly never improve.
And I already have someone that likes me.

No, I want a domme worth my time outside of the BDSM thing too. It helps easing you into giving up agency and power, if you feel that the person you are handing it to is your equal. Everthing I was talking about so far applies purely outside play.
I'd probably be an insufferable brat until I got taught my place during play too.

The only thing I can get off to anymore is femdom. Just imagining the cute expressions and moans from subby boys drives me insane. Please please I need to hear more boymoans.
if any cute boy does a vocaroo I'd reward him

Attached: 1565107133779.jpg (953x491, 550K)

Saka#0690
and verify ur female please

Ahh, I'm in a position where I can't vocaroo anything for you. I'll fall asleep thinking about the reward I'm missing out on. That has me all squirmy and noe I can't sleep anyway.

I promised myself never to add people from Jow Forums on discord. You can just post a link in the thread.
I would say something lewd in return.

Oof, way to kill his dreams.

>I would say something lewd in return.
oh gosh, now I really want that reward...
But I can't moan into a microphone right now, I'm stuck in a hotel room with two other people. You're evil.

dont add 4channers to ur main, make a throwaway if u wanna talk with people

cringe nigga, shut the fuck up then if u cant do what she wants

>You're evil.
Oh hey it's that fake insult, how fun
watching from the sidelines is some interesting shit

What about a hard working sub thats in shape?
Would you be willing to also play your part and be a stay at home mother?

Attached: 1563458505213.jpg (850x850, 64K)

wow way to kill the mood, you don't get it at all do you?

what are you an indian you cringey piece of shit? no free nuts

I would never procreate with a sub

>tfw you're not rubbing a q.t boy's thighs under the sheets of a hotel bed and giving him a painful erection while he tries to act natural around his friends
>ywn then take him to the empty ice/soda machine room down the hall at 3am and make him jerk off with your hands around his throat, while calling him an dirty, desperate boy.

Attached: 1565546897500.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Aaaaannnd the truth comes out. So you want a cuck relationship or just a boy toy to use and toss aside?

That hurt more than it should have
No matter how hard I try, being a sub I was doomed from the beginning

Attached: 1335216657016.jpg (847x926, 94K)

>So you want a cuck relationship or just a boy toy to use and toss aside?
I would gladly be the sub in either of these relationships

no, this is flirting and foreplay numbnut. I'd have snuck into the bathroom after a few more exchanges and recorded something while trying hard not to get noticed.
It'a a game. But you ruined the mood so I guess someone else will have to do it.

No wonder you are a fucking virgin if you can't recognize this pattern.

>teasing then making him cum in a public space
phew

People like you give us subs a bad name
I want a normal relationship and just be a sub during lewd activities, but if I tell a girl that Im into femdom she immediately assumes I want to be a cuck wearing a leather mask 24/7

Attached: 1298058379394.jpg (288x499, 23K)

buy me some sodas and choke me onee-san
Just get me out of this room, I can't stop reading and I just get more and more excited.

nice fantasy you delusional shitskin

>started off being into normal everyday femdom shit like sitting on a guy's face
>fantasies grew more and more extreme from there
>10 years later I'm into snuff, necrophilia and CIA torture
What the fuck is wrong with me

Attached: 54119246_p5_pixiv.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Sit on my face and snuff me

Hot please torture me

I'll make you cum into my cherry coke and drink it in front of all your friends.

If only, anons, if only.

Do you always imagine who the people you talk to are? Do you ever wonder how others are imagining you in turn? Go do some domestic terrorism, incel.

Tell me more about these fantasies. Do you imagine yourself as the victim or the perpetrator?

Suffocate me under you

>snu snu assisted suicide

I guess you're not letting me turn it down if you offer it either.
Ahhhh, this "secret just between us two" type of public play is great.

As the perpetrator of course. Like I said, it evolved from my fantasies of dominating a guy.
Again, I wish.

waterboard me, please
I always wanted to try it!

I once got so desperate that I waterboarded myself while masturbating by putting a cloth over my face and letting the shower head run over the cloth.

Would you hold me down and smother me until I stopped squirming completely?

What kind of guys would you dominate? Are they guilty of something in your fantasies? Or innocents?

Holy shit, how did it feel?
Damn, as someone who just wants a girls feet in my face you make me feel a lot better about myself

I'll definitely try that properly. I think I experienced it on accident while showering once or twice. It was quite the thing.
Doing it yourself is obviously very far removed from the real thing where the panic stays for as long as your torturer decides it should go on. I just want a cute girl with a soothing voice to waterboard me!

Do you want to kill during sex or is it just pure torture?

>CIA torture
How?

>the amount of positive responses this is getting
This truly is the most depraved place.

tying you up and making you listen to the barney theme song for 10hour straight

I'm out. I love femdom, but cucking is my hard limit. Begone thot.

>people think I fuck
>people think I am a dom
>being tall and vaguely masculine has probably made dom girls pass me by when I am secretly super submissive
how do I advertise what I want without sounding like a pervert it isnt fair bros

Attached: ECEB8369-47EA-43A5-BF04-B731CDA1216A.jpg (902x960, 119K)

If you're a chad they'll be femdom just so that they can have your cock. You can only ever sound like a pervert if you are ugly.

I would if I could get away with it.
Nowadays, I mostly have fantasies about those those who are guilty and powerful. Like for instance a big CEO who thought his wealth would let him get away with anything.
It was an incredibly claustrophobic sensation, worse than just being underwater. Like I said I don't want to be the victim of any of these things but that time I tried to pretend I was doing it to someone else even though it was very hard to do so while choking and drowning.
Both. Depends on my mood really.
Read about guantanamo bay, that's basically the kind of things I'd want to do to someone. I'm also into medieval torture and execution methods though.

fake ass dom turns out to be a bitch with the worst fantasy

Attached: D760E4CE-D143-4523-8FE2-6AD9CC70ADF1.jpg (250x283, 24K)

I am a goddesses' loser and I love it.

How do sub boys feel about girls into shota

Attached: EBW7B8dU0AAdtPV.jpg (1466x2048, 374K)

Do you hate men or something

Makes me feel jealous because I can never be a shota

Im more brad than Chad I wonder if I will ever have a loving dom gf. I can get girls to do dominant things in bed but it never carried over into life and they were honestly pretty rude uncaring people outside of the bedroom

You'd be surprised but not at all. I like and trust men more than I like and trust women. what gets you off doesn't have to coincide with your irl beliefs and values.

>It was an incredibly claustrophobic sensation, worse than just being underwater. Like I said I don't want to be the victim of any of these things but that time I tried to pretend I was doing it to someone else even though it was very hard to do so while choking and drowning
wow, so it really was what I experienced accidentally! It's quite hot and extremely scary. I'll see if I can try it on purpose when I feel up for it.

/ss/ is very popular unless you mean like the real thing then probably not so much
I'm sure many guys would be into calling you neesan or something similar.

If it were legal I would definitely give you my life to play with

I wish you would tie me down and sit on my face, and suffocate me. I want you to show me how real life is nothing like my fantasies and make me come to my senses and realize how much I really want to live. And then, you finish me off.

What are your favorite methods to fantasize about?

>It's only illegal if you get caught, kohai.

Well, I'll never be a perfect 2d anime girl either...
I want to be called neesan more than anything.

I like the idea of waterboarding as said before, stress positions especially if maintained for so long that the victim has no choice but to piss on himself, pretty much any kind of intricate medieval torture device such as the rack or the thumbscrew, and burning at the stake.
Well thanks anons. I have to go to bed quite soon but I'll probably be getting off to the things all of you have said ngl.

If possible I could help her set things up so that she appears innocent after but I'm not too smart about that kind of stuff

I'll be getting off to what you've said as well. I never thought someone as amazing as you could actually exist outside of fantasy.

Okay, sleep well. And dream of me waterboarding myself in the shower!
I'll probably be terrified so it'd need a proper domme to do it for me.

>I want to be called neesan more than anything.
How old are you?

I really want to try being a sub but I've only ever been a dom irl and lately I haven't been sexually active at all. The idea of humiliation really gets me off, not so much pain.

If you're a cute femanon who wants to insult me and make fun of me while watching me jerk off on discord, send me an email and let's talk. I'm willing to pay.

[email protected]

neesan choke me behind the soda machines!

Old enough. bloxxzz

You don't need to be perfect 2D to find guys willing to be with you, but there's almost no hope for us guys

I don't know if I can call someone that's just 18 neesan when I'd be 8 years older.

Dom girls always going to bed right when things start getting good