Why the fuck do bongs still keep on making their shitty britfeel threads when theres already an Jow Forums board for...

Why the fuck do bongs still keep on making their shitty britfeel threads when theres already an Jow Forums board for shit like this? same goes for the trannies and gays, gtfo you have your own board you faggots

Attached: 1769B63E-EFC1-40DB-A5DA-9D5659C16315.jpg (1024x997, 166K)

Americuck suck my fucking dick. Don't you have racism and shootings to fix.

A thread died for this, you sperg.

Where else am I going to discuss British transgender issues?

Yep the OP is just as much a fag as faggot threads.

island people, natural colonisers, everyone else is a foreign cunt who doesnt get it and can fuck off.
all over europe right now there will be bars with norf fc flags hung over the door to keep the locals and other tourists out for the week, like the colonies of old where the british areas of control had almost no breeding with the natives because fuck them theyre outsiders.
and its the same on these boards, no other peoples can fathom or copy the behaviour though they have pitifully tried, the aussies come close to persistence on pol but theyre largely of the same stock.

careful nigel, you might get arrested for swearing on the internet, go get some fish and chips with some sewage water to calm your nerves
I also love how all the britcucks start getting so defensive when you start talking shit about their country

>sewage water
Is that irony? Amerilard drinking water is some of the worst in the developed world.

we've been through this, colonising is in our nature

to deny our right to colonise is like denying our right to battered fish

Attached: 1491935074096.jpg (688x900, 323K)

Iiterally marry me

>being this obsessed with a country you assume anyone who dislikes your country is an American
norway btw, have fun with your shitty teeth

All three of your countries are cucked. Japanigger here.

hey gook hows it going, just make sure to check up on your family so the yakuza doesnt rape them

we're on an island you see, and we're lonely and cold so have sympathy

Go to Jow Forums then

Can someone tell me what those britfeel threads are? They are always up and always end up with like 500 replies. Is it just a buncha bongs getting together to talk about being miserable cunts

Exactly, which is why they should just post on Jow Forums

We have one of lowest crimerates in the world cumstain boy.

But I'm German and it usually is the sharts, it's a safe assumption around here.

Im pretty sure that if the mafia covered up all their crimes too the crime rate would go down, anyways make sure to pay that protection fee or get that asshole ready

>Can someone tell me what those britfeel threads are?
that fact you don't understand it only proves how much it needs to exist. Only brits will ever understand britfeel

Attached: 1502408117381.png (351x171, 38K)

Hi just wanted to let you know you sound like a fucking faggot.