Ask a woman anything

Ask a woman anything. (I'm here for support.)

Attached: static1.squarespace.jpg (634x815, 182K)

As promised, I am here to remind you and everyone that you are a mentally inadequate attentionwhore.
Expect meaningless responses filled with platitudes.

what's your original favorite video game

how much should the average wagie spend per week on food?

>Expect meaningless responses filled with platitudes.
I expect no less from you.

Hard to choose only one. I guess X-COM (2012) comes close to a favourite game.

I find food to be fairly inexpensive compared to rent, insurances, taxes, etc. If you buy healthy stuff (basic and unprocessed), you will eat well for cheap. It also depends on your country.

>x-com
youre a man

>X-COM
wasn't expecting that, based choice

Trannies gonna tran

No you're a fucking bitch fuck off already.

how many orbiters do you have online and irl

>youre a man
I get that a lot. Like most women who play games, and actually have a job, I don't discuss what I play in society. I find most men who work in the same environment as I do don't mention them either unless there's a tacite understanding that we all play something. You will find anons alternately thinking I am a man or a woman depending on what is more convenient to their current angle; sometimes they change.

Thank you. I haven't played the second game yet because I'm not sold on what I understand of the story, and the fact that, apparently, every single mission is timed. Perhaps I should give it a try nonetheless.

Attached: SMR_ElizabethDebicki0990_whiteSMR.jpg (1000x1500, 1M)

I am 27. I don't know what love is. It is a mystery. I want a woman in my life, but wouldn't know what to do with on if I had her.

And that response just thickens the fog of stupidity that permeates through your words, once again. I'm true to what I am offering. I am here to remind you of your inadequacy, and that I shall do.
Cunt.

>how many orbiters do you have online and irl
I don't have any. If men hang out with me solely because they aspire to be my lover, I make it very clear that nothing will ever happen. Past that, if they stick around, it is as friends, and it's not hard to see if they are real friends or just trying to seduce me. I've never had to deal with orbiters, though. It's all too clear for all parties involved. I have nothing to gain by luring people, either.

I have no social life online except for a few distant acquaintances, but nothing romantic.

I'm a gril and absolutely never heard about x-com

Are the sexualized Debicki pics a way to grab the attention of your freebie patients here, a way to confront them with confident female sexuality or what?

Love is not real user. The best you can do is tolerate eachother enough to make it work. The 3 month obsession you will feel wont last.

I'll send 100$ to the first female(female) pic with timestamp in this thread

>I want a woman in my life, but wouldn't know what to do with on if I had her.
Imagine a very good friend. Then imagine having fun with them.

>you wake up together
>you chat or just cuddle
>one of you makes breakfast for both if they want to
>it's nice
>you plan the day together
>you go for a walk
>you watch a movie
>you work out together
>restaurant
Options are endless when you aren't alone, user. Life was really made for two.

Think about it: what would you want to do?

Attached: hot-faces-elizabeth-debicki.jpg (650x366, 34K)

Show your tits otherwise you are a man.

>Then imagine having fun with them.
Your way of thinking is irresponsible.

>tits
get with the times gramps

a woman now must show her crotch
clothed with tight clothes like gym or jeans also valid

She looks a lot like me. Previously, I used her pictures to highlight my posts, so anons could find them more easily. It does get tiresome after a while, especially when I've already posted all the pictures I could find of her.

I do believe it tends to upset some anons, so you're not completely wrong.

Do virgins upset you? Hoe many chicks do we have to bang before you think we're chad enough

>The 3 month obsession you will feel wont last.
Wrong. I've been in love for years at a time. Sometimes, nothing can end your love for someone.

This is what I make in 30 minutes, so in terms of bait, you'll have to do a lot better. But don't try, I cannot be bought.

I'm a man, then.

Probably because my idea of "having fun with someone" doesn't include dangerous and illegal things.

How do you feel about dragons?

Do virgins upset you? How many chicks do we have to bang before you think we're chad enough

Hi, glad to see you again.

What would it take the make you or some other femanon into a sex addicted cock crazed girl like the girls from my perverted Chinese picture books.

What's your male height requirement on tinder? Be honest.

>Sometimes, nothing can end your love for someone.
Prove it.

Just leave please. Every time I see your threads I get more sad.

>Do virgins upset you?
Not at all. Many of my male patients are virgin males who struggle with intimacy. They are typically above average in terms of intelligence and suffer from hypersensitivity. They are very scared of intimacy but brave enough to admit it. Men like these are highly prized by women, because they are in stark contrast with other men they are used to, and, mostly, they are the kind of men who never try with women, so they are even rarer for that reason. It takes me months to convince them to join a website to find someone, but it usually happens. "You were right!" they'll say. They generally regret not having acted sooner. It's never too late.

>Hoe many chicks do we have to bang before you think we're chad enough
My opinion of a man does not rise with the number of his lovers. My concern about STD's does, however. A high-scorer would also make me think this man is looking for another quick session and not a long-term relationship, so I'd be more cautious. I don't believe "Chad" is a thing outside the minds of people online who don't spend enough time outside.

Attached: Elizabeth-Debicki-2.jpg (500x692, 89K)

Sounds nice. How do I get it? What do I have to achieve? How much do I have to lift? How many books do I have to read? How much pop culture trivia should I know? How do I become intertersting and attractive?

>They generally regret not having acted sooner. It's never too late.
What about the ones that do regret it?

Nothing we can do dude
They should just be happy that we aren't back in the old days

But yea, 4chan2.0 suck balls, massive balls

>Many of my male patients are virgin males who struggle with intimacy.
LMAO LITERALLY A HOOKER
Pathetic.

Would you let your bf tickle you? How much would he have to tickle you for you to leave him over it?

>How do I become intertersting and attractive?

Attached: 1557729797046.png (417x417, 306K)

They are an interesting mythical figure. I can't say I care much for dragons beyond that.

Hello there.

>What would it take the make you or some other femanon into a sex addicted cock crazed girl like the girls from my perverted Chinese picture books.
I can only speak for myself: giving me birth.

I have no requirement, I have preferences. My ideal height is my own. I don't especially enjoy taller men, because I'm tall as it is, and taller than me is really tall, even for a man. But yeah, no requirement. I would not date someone who suffers from dwarfism, I must be honest, but other than that, being short isn't a major problem.

I also don't use Tinder and have never used it.

If I could take a picture of my broken heart, I would.

How was the old days?

>If I could take a picture of my broken heart, I would.
How many relationships have you had?

>How do I get it?
Sign up on a dating website/app, join a club, meet new people, organise events for people, network around.

>What do I have to achieve?
You have to be a person in progress, this also has tremendous benefits for yourself regardless of relationships.

>How much do I have to lift?
You're thinking in terms of numbers and stats. Working out is a plus, but it's not even necessary. Most men don't work out and still have relationships.

>How many books do I have to read?
Same comment. Some men don't read at all and still have relationships. If you're not reading now, it might be a bad idea to start doing so solely to find a woman. Do things for themselves, for you, and the rest will come naturally. Be yourself is genuinely good advice.

>How much pop culture trivia should I know?
I can't imagine ever caring about that.

>How do I become intertersting and attractive?
By being interested, eating well and working out, and caring about your appearance.

That's too bad cause I'm finna be DRAGON deez nuts across your forehead.

Post email I need a mommy gf

>What about the ones that do regret it?
That never happened. The ones who didn't find an appropriate partner still enjoyed the experience and it made them more confident about dating in the future.

I'm a therapist.

I intensely dislike tickles.

In the old days, there were more lulz and less incels, and less politics. Threads were more positive, less serious, and we all had a lot more fun.

>How many relationships have you had?
Three.

Im white but i know chinese and korean...
Im a big fan of Mao Ze Dong and Kim Il Sung
Often i'm having self monologues in chinese and i hate anime and all that gay japanese shit...
Do weeb-haters turn you on ?

>The ones who didn't find an appropriate partner still enjoyed the experience and it made them more confident about dating in the future.
So I'm not normal...

Why does Jow Forums still entertain roleplayers?

Self torture is fun.

lack of human contaxt

I don't really know what to ask you at this point because you already helped me out a lot coming to terms with myself, but you're really enjoyable to talk to.
I guess, I'll ask something related to that.
Is it a common pattern that patients will want to talk to even after you're "done"? Are you ever truly "done" with therapy? How do you deal with situations like that as a professional?

It feels a little heartless to throw people away once they don't need you anymore, but I guess it's like the rejection thing we talked about yesterday.

I just got out of a 2 year relationship about 2 months ago.
I leave for basic training soon.
Should I greif bang a bunch of hoes?

I shouldn't have chuckled but I did.

>Do weeb-haters turn you on ?
No. People who focus on negative things and hating them always have problems they try to avoid. Pic related. Some anons think hating and being cynical makes them smarter than others, when in reality, knowing what's good about something and enjoying it is the superior way to live. The rest is immaturity.

Attached: audrey-hepburn-black-and-white.jpg (1000x602, 91K)

>Men like these are highly prized by women
absolute horseshit

I'm honestly afraid of asking you for more advice. Last thread made me want to suicide desu.

>So I'm not normal...
Probably not, but that is to be expected. You know where we are. Nevertheless, it's not your fault. Nobody would choose this or work for it. You most likely had bad experiences and they don't help you try again. This happens, just don't give up, and never stop improving.

Did you yourself struggle with mental health issues as well?

I honestly just want to get rid of the self hate I feel after every failure.

Are you aware that white women are inferior to any other type of woman?

>you already helped me out a lot coming to terms with myself
If so, I am honored to have helped.

>Is it a common pattern that patients will want to talk to even after you're "done"? Are you ever truly "done" with therapy? How do you deal with situations like that as a professional?
I focus on efficiency, so we generally try to see what the main problem is, and then focus on precise objectives, as I find this method to work best. If someone has anxiety, which is often why people come to me, we try to figure it out, and once we have some background (usually shitty parenting, not much variety there), we set some goals together and we work towards them.

>crippling anxiety
>find out parents were shitty
>heal the damage done, redo parenting
>patient becomes own parent
>we set goals together
>finding a girlfriend
>we work out a plan together
>we tackle each step together

With results, everything changes for a patient, as they see that trying actually works. So you could say therapy is "done" when you've accomplished what you set out to do. It depends on the problem. If you come for a doggo phobia, it won't be years of therapy. If you come because you were born in hell, it may take a lot longer, and therapy may also function as an active support in the long run, with no definite end in sight. As any professional, I have to be very strict on where the limits are within therapy: seeing me outside of our sessions is an absolute and resounding no, because it could lead to very, very bad conclusions.

cont.

>It feels a little heartless to throw people away once they don't need you anymore,
I never throw a patient away. They are always the ones who decide not to see me anymore. Therapists don't normally reject patients, unless there's a personal problem. I've never had to do it. If I think someone is OK and doesn't need me anymore, we sometimes work out a more spaced out schedule, but my main thinking is this: if someone feels the need to see me regularly, then they need to see me regularly. It isn't up to me to decide what is needed.

Attached: 9720386-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 62K)

how does a guy in his early 30s who lives in solitude, who has become accustomed to doing things on their own, with no social life or friends, no close family, mostly works alone, works out alone and is totally comfortable with all of the above BUT still wants a partner in life, find the right women?

tried dating websites, even when explicitly stating that my space is important and a general distaste for crowds and noise, women think im larping or they can 'bring me out of my shell'.
ive had 2 past relationships, both went down the same path and eventually ended when they realised i wasnt larping about the company of random people. i can have fun and dont consider myself overly serious or boring, im fine around other people and can talk to anyone, often having to talk to groups of people through work is no problem, im not a total recluse

>Should I greif bang a bunch of hoes?
If you think it may help you. Use protection.

>I'm honestly afraid of asking you for more advice. Last thread made me want to suicide desu.
That's a strong reaction! Why did it make you want to die?

>Did you yourself struggle with mental health issues as well?
I come from a brutal world. I didn't get out of it unscathed, but I was highly resilient.

>I honestly just want to get rid of the self hate I feel after every failure.
The only failure is to give up when you still have a chance. Nothing else is a failure in this life.

>Are you aware that white women are inferior to any other type of woman?
I am not.

Why are you here? What do you get out of this?

I realised something that made me feel dissapointed. I never npticed it before because nobody explained it before now that I understood it somewhat I honestly don't want to be alive.

I am sad and angry about being circumcised as a baby. I recently had an argument with my friend's gf about it, after which she told me to "get out". So I did. She's a nurse, and has undoubtedly been taught that it's a necessary, healthy medical procedure that prevents infections. When I try to explain how this isn't true, she doesn't believe me. I am angry at her for this, and I find myself having fantasies about her being strapped down to a table, injected in the pussy with anasthetic, and getting her clitoris lopped off. All while she's awake, of course. She wishes it on others, so I think she deserves it.

What do?

Attached: 1565476588897.jpg (750x548, 255K)

What made you start this thread?

Femanons post here all the time. Do you think you're special because you're a woman? How are you special? Think before replying.

Whats your opinion about the jewish question?

Is there such a thing as too much cum? If I stop for more than a day I can leave a small puddle of jizz.

>is totally comfortable with all of the above BUT still wants a partner in life, find the right women?
The same way everyone else does: you try. You sound like you know what you want and need, you just have to see if a woman matches your needs.

>tried dating websites, even when explicitly stating that my space is important and a general distaste for crowds and noise, women think im larping or they can 'bring me out of my shell'.
Maybe they have a point, though. Have you considered being more sociable?

What is it you dislike about crowds and noise?

How do we solve the INCEL question

>Why are you here? What do you get out of this?
I get to help people. Other people are the meaning of life. There is no solace that does not include others.

I feel bad and I got an appointment for therapy. Should have gone earlier, but last time I tried it, it was terrible. Did a lot of "self-therapy" before and when I was at my wit's end, I looked for help. Therapist didn't help though, it was like she didn't speak my language. How can I find the "right" one this time?

>therapist
Just out of curiosity, how were you able to get where you are? Was it a difficult accomplishment of make?

And where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Attached: 1522192607062.jpg (453x604, 65K)

What research have you used to indicate that circumcision had no health benefits?

Also, do you really believe the clitoris is comparable to male foreskin? Shouldn't it be labia, instead?

I get what you're saying. You're there to assist in setting things up, but making things happen is up to them?

>As any professional, I have to be very strict on where the limits are within therapy: seeing me outside of our sessions is an absolute and resounding no, because it could lead to very, very bad conclusions.
I get it, but you just seem so crazy pleasant that it makes me want to talk more and more with you. I guess it's part of the job and a skill one cultivates with it. Is it possible to learn this, for an amateur?

>If so, I am honored to have helped.
Yes, the whole talk on rejection (and why rejecting people is a good and necessary thing for yourself and the person you are rejecting) was quite helpful. As well as telling me to have standards and be demanding.

>What made you start this thread?
The possibility to help anons.

>Do you think you're special because you're a woman?
A woman posting here makes me a bit more special, but I'm special for a number of other reasons. My main asset in these threads is my profession as a therapist.

>Think before replying.
Men never speak to me like this when they think I am a man. "Think before you think," "Be honest." Get over yourselves.

>patient becomes own parent
How about you just become my mommy instead.

Why are girls fucked in the head?

I get it. If they decide they don't need you anymore, they will stop seeing you.
(I feel silly repeating what you said back to you, but I don't know how else to let you know that I read and understood what you said)

>out of my shell
Oh my god, dude. I always hate that. They could at least give me time to figure out what to do, before dragging me along.

I can talk, but when I socialize too much without a rest, it feels like my mind is overheating like a car engine.

I can relate to that.It has happened to me at work.

>Whats your opinion about the jewish question?
Which one? I'm really not sold on the whole Jewish conspiracy deal. It isn't serious at all, but we can discuss it.

>Is there such a thing as too much cum? If I stop for more than a day I can leave a small puddle of jizz.
I imagine it can't be a problem.

Appropriate mental health support and education. Also more proactivity with regards to isolated young men. Generally, more support for men would be ideal. You cannot shit all over a generation of people because of what another generation did and not expect some kind of damage.

I dont do anything fun or interesting. I work then go home. Nothing is fun. I feel emotionally numb. Everything I do is just wasting time. I have felt this way for 15 years. Life is like a time machine. But I don't feel sad. Stress, pain, fun, happiness all feelings are fleeting. Life just washes over me.

>The same way everyone else does: you try
im not asking for links or for you to hold my hand on the how part but just saying 'you try' is akin to somebody telling a poor person to just 'try' being rich, its no small thing to ask somebody looking for something thats quite specific (ie a woman who is fine with leaving you alone, wont expect you to enjoy going to parties or acting up in public).
is there something i should say on a dating profile thatll attract the right person? what hobbies have your clients been doing to meet similarly introverted women?

>What is it you dislike about crowds and noise?
feeling like i have to be somebody else to enjoy whatever is going on, its not necessarily an anxiety issue as im fine when speaking to large numbers of people through work, its more events like parties, wedding receptions etc where im expecting to act a certain way thats not in my nature.
i know the route of that is having bad parents and growing up surrounded by people ive nothing in common with (was always intelligent, grew up in pretty extreme poverty around more impulsive people who experienced nothing like the hesitation or went through the thought processes i had to suffer in making every decision, leading to ostracisation and being labelled a bit 'weird' for wanting to play with lego instead of going out looking for fights).
theres some things that cant be resolved but ive been over this road plenty of times and have found im quite confident and comfortable in myself, even if its just cope, yet telling a woman you arent much of a party animal for the sake of being surrounded by bodies is like telling them you have aids

>Therapist didn't help though, it was like she didn't speak my language. How can I find the "right" one this time?
Keep shopping around. Sometimes you'll need to find someone who's at least as intelligent as you, otherwise you will be frustrated.

>Just out of curiosity, how were you able to get where you are? Was it a difficult accomplishment of make?
If you mean in general, it was difficult. If you mean academically, less difficult, but still hard work.

I see myself with mostly the same situation but with children.

Relationships I've had that ended without any real reason. We both got along great, similar humor, interests. I've been supportive in all of them and no real issue just break up without any real reson. Why? What the fuck do they want from me when i feel like im doing everything right?

This has happened in several relationships long and semi-long. Am i too invested in it? Am i not selfish enough. Im just tired of relationships failing and I never know why.

I don't like this answer, can't we round the incels up and put them in concentration camps? They're dangerous, deranged individuals beyond helping.

You might want to review what you did that felt right.

>you'll need to find someone who's at least as intelligent as you
TLs note: Find a male therapist

Get over yourself. You're not special and, what's worse, you're not helping anyone here.

You aren't wrong there she nearly got a guy to suicide.

Not OP here, but it depends on the women. I would not feel attracted to party animals. You just need to find a woman that is not into parties as well :)

>You aren't wrong there she nearly got a guy to suicide.
Based OP solving the incel problem one virgin at a time.

>but making things happen is up to them?
Always. I can only offer support.

>I get it, but you just seem so crazy pleasant that it makes me want to talk more and more with you. I guess it's part of the job and a skill one cultivates with it. Is it possible to learn this, for an amateur?
I personally believe that no. Many women in my class wanted to be therapists, and for most of them, I thought, "Just no." I don't think you can learn to be a certain way; you can learn some tricks, some methods, yes, but if it isn't in you, forget it. You'd sound like a monkey trying to be a nice person, which is basically my take on most therapists (I've had my fair share of them as a patient). Someone who doesn't give a shit and tries to do active listening will give anyone a bad feeling, entirely justified. I am the way I am because of who I am, not because I've learned it. Because of this, I don't need to rely on strict methods for anything. I know what I am doing.

>As well as telling me to have standards and be demanding.
Excellent! You're bound to make progress.

For the same reasons anyone would be: traumas in the past, bad parenting, bad experiences, immaturity, etc. It's usually a combination of many things. A better question is why you seem to end up with mentally disturbed women.

Leave this board you fucking whore

Attached: 1426997600138.png (2000x1200, 426K)

every woman i meet, even randomly, is either some degree of boring or a whore. which are you?