/britfeel/

anons ftw, edition

Attached: august day 2.jpg (3877x2823, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwDcgck_l-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello should i pray for my scottish friend soul ? all he does is fapping with his boyfriends its shamefull ... i m his boyfriend he shouldnt cheat just marry me already dummy !

its not only because i m fat brown and algerian ... there are other reason you dont like me ? tell them ill try to change improve !

please guys i m really fired up for my scottish friend ...

Attached: bf37a6b15d10f72b3398b3794d442463.jpg (766x931, 77K)

he doesn't like whiners
work on that

Pedo twat with his dead gimmick that nobody cares about or reads.

One of the worst in /britfeel/ history if not outright.

You have a containment board for a reason jarvis

Not denying I would like to fuck them, but my opinions on 16 year olds being superior conversationalists is sincere

So let's reply directly to it, giving it the oxygen it so desires.

HE'S DRUNK YOU FAT BITCH NO ONE HAS TIME FOR YOUR DRAMA FFS

Attached: 1564011737909.jpg (750x468, 157K)

Jarvis? Oh dear is he a capeshitter by any chance?..

you mean they let you speak all over them?

STAY IN YOUR BOARD FUCKING BONGS

l-lads what would be a good controller to get to play games on my computer
plz no bully

Yeah with the amount of hedgerows and barbed wire fences he'd knew he'd have to cross, baffles the mind as to why he didn't use gloves beforehand. Mental case, but makes for great viewing lmao.

we don't get your yank feels, sorry user good buddy yeehaw.
>yoyoyo been 7/11 recently and bought some bangbang stick bullets?
no.

People reply to Shippy's paedo bait. I don't see how that's any worse and to be honest I kind of feel like the chubby little Algerian is one of us now anyway.
now I've got over my paranoia that he's someone taking the piss out of me anyway haha :/

Upset my mum by pointing out she couldn't have cared less about her niece before she had the baby and made absolutely zero effort to visit her. It's only since she had the baby that my mum has been around there once a month to see it.
Told her she's pathetic, and that she's just trying to cope because she's never going to have any grandchildren of her own and now she's sat in the kitchen crying.
Women lads, waste of space.

Quite the opposite, they generally have more to say

cheapest wired xbone/360 controller you can find

I replied to it so he knows where his shit gimmick stands. I doubt he even reads the thread.

>chubby
He's obese, someone posted a screenshot of a deleted post with a picture of him a couple weeks or so back.

based scottish lad getting pissed and avoiding the ball and chain. absolute classic. haha. reminds me of me dad

Attached: Do6aim2XsAUE4zY.jpg (527x410, 43K)

How and why are 16 yr olds better conversationalists than 25 yr old?

What kind of games do you want to play? Are you sure you don't just want to invest in a decent keyboard and mouse? I take it you're a console lad, so maybe just look for one on Amazon that looks comfy in your hands. USB controller would be a good search starting point.
AAAAAA I want to see this

depends on your budget. i've had a few.
happiest with my latest 1, but it was nearly 100 bong. but can do all sorts with it, and easily switch from ps4 to pc with it instead of having 2 controllers which is nifty.
you can get cheap ones from argos though that do the job. but has to be an xbox/bone 1 for it to work on pc, wel you can use ps4 ones but may have to fuck about with settings.

Watching "some like it hot" it's weird watching old stuff because everyone in it is dead now.

should be nice to your mum lad, you only get one and they're not around forever

Attached: 1462017167161.jpg (779x380, 105K)

Best one is the Xbox One or 360 controller cause of how universal it is.
One I use though is either that or the 8bitdo M30 if I'm playing emulators.

I don't know why, they just are.
Maybe it's just my anecdotal experience

xbox 360 controller has best out-of-box support afaik

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THIS SHIT THREAD GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

yes, because they're so educated cultured and travelled at that age. they can offer you all the wealth of their life experiences, all 10 years of being a child and 6 years of teenagedom. what DONT they know?! Some of the deepest convos I've had were with little babies. based dongposter

Serves her right for humiliating me in front of the only girl I ever brought home.

Shippy will now talk about the time he spoke to a girl on a train and she regaled him with a deep discussion about Proust or somesuch bollocks.

Why did i watch this movie now i'm sad

Attached: 8237107437_94c0cb3bf7_c.jpg (800x733, 91K)

lonely and sad monday night feeling out of place in the world... who relates

>OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THIS SHIT THREAD GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

yep, got it right here

Attached: britfeel official.png (360x427, 114K)

>no surrender
>no surrender
>no surrender to the yankie bender
/britfeel/ woz ere, and will always be ere

She'd be such a great mummy gf
youtube.com/watch?v=cwDcgck_l-c

>online friends making fun of NEET losers with no social life

h-haha yea... imagine that..

Attached: wojak2.jpg (804x802, 85K)

exceptions rarely prove the rule

I relate dude. I went for a walk earlier and it was so quiet with nobody around i felt like i was the last person on earth. Lonliness sucks.

what movie this be lad?

>Educated
Indeed
>Cultured
Potentially, age isn't really relevant here
>Travelled
A middle class 13 year old is going to be significantly more 'well traveled' than a 50 year old working class woman

absolutely fucking nicked mate.
by which i mean i nicked your pic, not gonna grass you out for illegal threads. carry on lads.

>trying to use cellotape like wax strips to pull out my shoulder hair
>isn't working

Premier league is back boys

Attached: Harry-Maguire-wages-1164455.jpg (590x350, 28K)

>not even having online friends anymore

I miss MSN and AIM

Attached: LOSINGIT.jpg (662x712, 64K)

Shippy was a commie when he was 16 and no doubt a proper twat to talk to

think babies remind them of what they were all about. they focused on being mums for so long that when we grow up they are left feeling a bit empty.
your mummy crying is breaking my heart.
please go hug her. just because she embarrassed you doesn't mean you have to make her cry

OI YA DONT GOT A PERMIT FOR THAT LOUCENSE YA MUPET NOW GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

i havent left the house in a while and when i do its just for lonely walks. things are sad rn

Into The Wild. Won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen it but it's a great watch.

>in voice chat with online friends
>"so user, what do you do?"

probably better to not have them lad

Attached: panic.png (499x513, 283K)

>Educated
God bless our education system, best in the world.
Secondary School is basically like the school of hard knocks or something right?
You sounds like you should go there, you need one yourself.
>Cultured
Yep. You're a fucking nob no matter how old you are.
Yeah, age doesn't matter at all in culturing.
Culturing and age have NOTHING to do with each other. It just happens randomly, not an effect of accruing experiences as time goes by.
Heck, some girls are so cultured, they even ask their mummy and daddy to buy them magazines! How much more cultured can you get?
>Travelled
maybe travelling in bedrooms and dungeons, and if you talk about that and only that, then maybe they are superior "conversationalists"?
"Fuck me daddy" is a statement not a conversation.

>they're not around forever
Luckily

Alright cool. Try to avoid sad films mostly though.

OI YOU GOT DOCUMENTATION FOR THAT PERMIT LICENCE?

BRIT TRANNUES GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD BEFORE IT STARTS SMELLING LIKE SEWAGE

now i'm crying thinking of upset mummies.
been a weird emotional couple of weeks and this is what sets me off.

just did 40 squats and now i cant walk.
FUCK exercise

>age isn't really relevant here
age is absolutely relevant to being cultured
>A middle class 13 year old is going to be significantly more 'well traveled' than a 50 year old working class woman
so now it's about age and not class? Is a 16 yr old working class girl better than a 25 yr old middle class one?

fuck are these children chimping out at.
are we being used as a memecycle?

>40
You're not lifting heavy enough.

Do you have anyone to talk to or just hang out with? I've made a couple new friends in the last year or so but i almost feel like i've been intentionally keeping them at a distance.

>What's that? You want to get rid of /britfeel/
>You'll have to get through us first!

Attached: b3b.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

If you haven't been to literally every single town in England with a population of at least 10,000 like some of us have, you are not well traveled

Attached: The Cross.jpg (350x453, 42K)

thanks for the input lads. probably going to go with a 360 contoller for now. think the long term plan is a better keyboard, mouse and computer but i've only a laptop ATM. not really sure what im going to be playing yet maybe start with some emulation of snes games

What I don't understand is how you're so happy to be the resident ephebophile all of a sudden. Like we know your preference is for young girls but, while I agree it is sometimes others doing it, it is largely you bringing it up unprovoked.
Don't really know why you're seemingly so proud to have that as character trait.

fuck off jarvis your threads are shit its time to leave

I keep nearly crying over stuff like watching films, think i'm just on the verge of absolutely losing thefucking plot tbqh

who the fuck is Jarvis?

this fella will be telling us to eat our porridge next time

At what age do you think women magically become good conversational partners?

I'm not doing that. She knows I hate her but she doesn't know why, she gets upset that I don't talk to her about my life or my friends, that she has to eat alone while I'm upstairs eating next to the computer, she's pathetic. If she thinks I'm paying for a care home or even that I'll go to visit her she's having a laugh.
I've suffered for over a decade under her rule. Now it's payback time.

He probably meant 40 bodyweight squats, in which case he's painfully unfit anyway

The 360 controller will still handle that absolutely fine but for SNES emulation, the SF30 or the Buffalo controller (both on Amazon) are potentially better choices for their aesthetic.

t what age do you think women magically stop being good conversational partners?

Which countries outside the UK have you been up to? I know France is one

just a rather very intelligent system

i question whether i even knew what the plot was

>gundam model kit has been shipped today
based.
Hopefully i can get my lifts up today too
xxx

He's unaware of 'Nigel' so he's talking to us with the metonym 'Jarvis'. Almost certainly taken from his capeshitter Marvel movies.

i have friends and a boyfriend i see once every month/two months but a lot of it is self-isolation. i want to be alone, i hate feeling lonely but i dont want to be around other people either

how long ago did you turn 18? not that long ago i'm guessing?

Have you even watched Gundam or are you one of these pretenders that watched a single series and then think you're entitled to buy Gunpla?

We have multiple boards for a reason

should have used Alfred because more people know Batman's butler

11 years ago.
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have had a mother that didn't deliberately sabotage me at every chance, but instead encouraged and enabled me.

It is an odd one, I mean I don't associate Jarvis with Brits really.

when their looks fade

prepare for angry repIies

>>Educated
>Indeed

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 27K)

I'm fine here, but thanks for thinking about us.

That brightburn film was wew tier lads

Attached: Brightburn1.jpg (1920x8800, 1.9M)

>I'm so lonely
>I have friends and a boyfriend

Of course. Only a queer or a roastie could be this retarded.

I know the feeling only too well user. Ignore the people who never had to put up with shitty parenting telling you "you only get one", her dying will feel like a massive weight lifting from you.

I have watched the original gundam and gundam wing, sonny. currently watching zeta
You got a problem with that?

Got some therapy lined up in a couple of weeks time. Hope it works, running out of patience with this rubbish life. Just want some magic mantra to help me get a job and a gf.

>hasn't seen 00
Absolute pretender.

hello excuse me mum where is dinner