Roastie sister doesn't talk to me after I pointed out that people think she's a whore

My sister is a 5' asian womanlet who is really insecure about her looks. She wears colored contacts to make her eyes look light green/brown. At 28 she has only dated lanky white boys. When she complained about her current bf's (he older than she normally goes at 38) friends excluding her from conversations and being generally demeaning to her I pointed out that his friends probably think she's a mail order child-wife and started redpilling her on how white pwople view asian women. She freaked out on me saying "what do you know?" and accusing me of being socially retarted. Lmao, she doesnt realize that guys like me are extremely conscious about interpersonal social cues because rejection makes you hyper aware of your station in life. She just goes about her days totally oblivious to how people view her because she's never had to deal with it openly until this point. She hasn't talked to me for 5 weeks now, and honestly I have no regrets.

Attached: 1565614851167.jpg (576x768, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao youre based

post somen udes so we stay in the same page as you OP

Well you definitely did her a favor by telling her that

I felt like shit at first, but she needed to hear the truth.

Insecure brother confronts insecure sister. Loathes her for what reminds him of himself.

Heal, dude. Your sister loves you and family is valueable, even if they are dumb, crazy or annoying.

Btw. is that you, Warren?

Should have red pilled her on race mixing.

Why do you stupid fucking faggots

Always type like this.

Why is it that every post that looks like this

has the most faggot shit written on it?

>insecure
I used to be. Ive accepted my fate and don't care anymore about maxxing. It's just hard watching your sister be so delusional and having to hear her complain about things that should be self evident. Like you wear colored contacts, that's like putting "I hate my ethnicity and I want to be white" in marquee lights. I know this because white people have told me how they think asian/black/latino people making their eyes blue is creepy. Ethnics need to stop being obsessed with white people and chill the fuck out.

>Btw. is that you, Warren?
No, but I am not suprised there are other guys with sisters like this.

But you still think maxxing is a thing. And you think how you approached this with your sister was a productive way.
She's just as insecure as you, dude.
I agree, stop the whole white beauty standards bullshit. But if you want to help her, help her build self-confidence. Instead of trying to destroy the little she has even further.
Go and apologize to her. Tell her you care about her and all you wanted to say was that she's worth way more than she thinks she is.

I've noticed the colored contacts phenomenon a lot recently. What is it with shitskins desperately trying to make their eyes anything but poopy brown? I've started matching with all these brown women on dating sites who post those weird filtered photos where they change their eye color to deep blue or ice blue. It feels good to remind them that, no matter how many altered photos of themselves they post, they will NEVER have blue eyes. Their eyes will always be dark brown and it will never, ever, ever change. Feels good to finally have something normalfags desperately want but can never have.

You are probably ugly though. Most people would rather have a pretty face and brown eyes than an ugly face and light eyes.

because they are from reddit, its how their shitty site is designed

>But you still think maxxing is a thing.
No I don't. I don't care because maxxing is fake and gay.

She's 28, tough love is the only thing that will work at this point. It worked on me. Inconvenient truths > horseshit about self confidence. I didn't even say anything that other people in my family have worried about behind her back. She feels so hurt because deep down she knows its true.

>It feels good to remind them that, no matter how many altered photos of themselves they post, they will NEVER have blue eyes. Their eyes will always be dark brown and it will never, ever, ever change.

We keep trying to tell our sisters that this is how white ppl see them, but they don't want to hear it.

Bullshit dude. You still think you being rejected would have to do with your chin, muscles, height, whatever.
And no, "tough love" is likely what made you two so insecure in the first place. Not the solution to your problems.
Btw. this way of thinking might be the real reason why women don't feel attracted to you. It is cruel and it is so obvious that you lash out because you are not over your self-loathing.
Heal, dude. And apologize to your sister. And help her heal, too.

>she doesnt realize that guys like me are extremely conscious about interpersonal social cues because rejection makes you hyper aware of your station in life.

Lmfao imagine taking advice from an incel

It was pretty spiteful and unproductive, but he's closer to the truth than she is. I don't think most white people look at Asians that way, but he's definitely correct about her self-hate.

Heightism is real. Anyone denying that is delusional.
>muh lashing out
I'm a pretty calm dude irl. She's the one who used to come to me with her problems. I've held my tongue for so many years. It's not like a cornered her. I literally just informed her what everyone (including society) thinks when they see a short asian girl with an older white guy. She's hurt because she realizes it's true. You sound pretty bitter and accusatory yourself.

But is he closer to the truth?
He's just fucked up on the other side of the spectrum.

Cool, fun and comfy/r9k/ discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x266, 11K)

She's delisional, man. I stopped caring about all this shit a year ago. Society tells both men and women that we're malfunctioned if we don't aspire to have sex with tall, attractive, white (sometimes black) people. I reject that now on all counts. Being blackpilled about this has actually made me happier to enter friendships with women because I know that live or sex will never enter into the equation.

He definitely is. The thing about bitterness is that it at least takes you past the common social niceties and platitudes that obscure the truth more than anything else. It's making him extrapolate past the point of the truth, but some of it is valid.
Eg, it's probably not true that his friends think she's a literal mail order bride, but they are most likely looking down on her because she's a short Asian with colored contact lenses dating a much older white person - it screams self-hate and mental issues, and you don't need to be the smartest person in the world to realize it.

LMAO

Your heart is in the right place, but you're a bit naive.

Rule #1 to successful dating as a male: Be good looking

Rule #2: Don't be unattractive.

Don't want to get rejected? easy. Follow those 2 rules

damn OP sounds like you're just mad your asian sister fucks white dudes though while living in the US. A predominantly white country.

Attached: asian.png (206x275, 118K)

>At 28 she has only dated lanky white boys.
> excluding her from conversations and being generally demeaning to her I pointed out that his friends probably think she's a mail order child-wife and started redpilling her on how white pwople view asian women.

This is your brain on r/asianmasculinity. I thought I was gonna hear a story about how she whores around but you are literally just ass mad cause she's short and asian.

Attached: asiaa.jpg (634x380, 40K)

You sound like a completely socially unaware incel who also lacks self awareness.

She probably doesn't talk to you because you'll be the next incel shooter.

>Eg, it's probably not true that his friends think she's a literal mail order bride, but they are most likely looking down on her because she's a short Asian with colored contact lenses dating a much older white person

I should add that these friends are Northern European and most East Asian immigrants in their country are mail order brides.

As a wh*teoid with yellow fever, the girl being short, being asian with colored contacts, and/or being asian and dating a white would honestly never come to my mind as a negative or reason to look down on her. Her being a lot younger would... though paradoxically I'm pretty sure I would still prefer dating 20 year olds in my 30's and 40's. Younger women are dumb and annoying, but also hot.

She's the one who came to me with her dating problems, not the other way around. It's not the first time she's had issues with white guys, either. What complicates the matter is that she is all about tearing down the white hegemonic patriarchy. Literally no one has ever pointed out all the contradictions in her life. I've wanted to say to her "maybe date a latino guy if you hate white guys so much".

white knight as fuck. how can you be defending some strangers retard slut sister on the internet and have self respect

Just being honest here. You hurt her, but you also hurt yourself there. And if she relied on you so much, as someone she could talk to, you think her life will be better without you now?

I think he might have the wrong sort of friends. Aka Jow Forums people. Not everybody is like that.
And bitterness does not make you more clear sighted. There is not just one truth.

Actually I can do this BECAUSE I have self respect and don't rely on belittleing others, shit-talking others or hurting others to feel strong, relevant or pseudo-chad.
We're all just humans, trying to make it through the day. Stop being so judgmental and the people around you might return the favour.

>he says, while judging OP, the literal blood brother of the person he is defending who has known her her entire life

get over yourself

I'd do the same for you, bro. If someone thought to better your life by trying to crush you I'd also say "apologize to him, he acts like that because he's hurt. And hurting him more won't fix the problem!"

>would honestly never come to my mind as a negative or reason to look down on her
You're a Jow Forums-posting white dude with yellow fever; the fact that you're not seeing self-hate and mental issues is evidence for my point, not against it.
The one thing I'd tell OP is to not be so negative about people in general. There's a fine line between bitterness induced truth and bitterness induced delusion.

>he fact that you're not seeing self-hate and mental issues is evidence for my point, not against it.
How so?

Judging solely by this post I have reason to believe that you are literally fucking retarded

literally all liberal girls are slaves to the white cock user. you should continue to enlighten her

Attached: 1565438913452.jpg (640x731, 58K)

She hurt herself with her own poor choices and delusional mindset.

> white male patriarchy

Go back to Red dit or leftypol you faggot nobody wants to hear your cuckspeak

you sound bitter and angry

He's using her terminology as a way of mocking her you doofus.

Basically, a Jow Forums-posting white dude with yellow fever is obviously not going to want to believe that self-hate mental issues is a relevant factor in an Asian girl with colored contacts wanting to date only white dudes.
>We're all just humans, trying to make it through the day. Stop being so judgmental and the people around you might return the favour.
Speaking of platitudes, this is the most Facebook-tier normie post I've ever seen.

Ahh, I see. Originally of course.

Maybe you are projecting? I am just fierce when i oppose people condemning other people, not bitter.
How can you ask for people to not be judgmental and condemning towards you if you yourself are like that all the time?
People who love themselves don't shit on others like that. They don't condemn.
Open your heart, dude :)

>I am just fierce when i oppose people condemning other people
in truth this is just a more positive characterization of bitterness.

Doesn't mean what I wrote is not true.

For you, maybe that is true. And it saddens me to hear that. Just be aware that this doesn't apply to other humans.

It applies to everyone, including you.

Honestly, he didn't even say anything that bad. White people do see Asian women as submissive mail order brides. If she was hurt by the truth, then that's her issue. Some people get butt hurt over trivial shit, but that does not make their hurt valid.

How would you know? I feel positively about you. Despite your attempts to change that. I suppose that is also outside your range of experience and outside your range of imagination.

Maybe you just know the wrong white people. None of the white people I know personally thinks like that.

>Doesn't mean what I wrote is not true.
That is what it means. Takes like yours are shallow and meaningless because they come from a desire to avoid unpleasantness and feel superior to others, not from a desire to honestly analyze human behaviour.
Here's a mental shortcut. If a post on the internet reads like it would get upvoted on rebbit, it's likely to be feel-good nonsense.

>None of the white people I know personally thinks like that.

"None of my white friends are racist against black people, therefore racism against black people doesn't exist."

Never posted on reddit. And the most basic truths in life are, well, basic. Doesn't mean they are shallow. Just easily overlooked due to how basic they seem. And just because some things make you feel good doesn't mean they are not true. If you are paranoid like that about happiness, it will be hard to allow yourself to be happy at all. Btw all you do here is trying to position yourself in a superior position to me. While assuming I'd want to do that. We won't be able to communicate here, friend, if you keep on projecting.

No, it just means that not ALL white people are racists. And thus assuming that all her friends would think like the people on Jow Forums is a stretch and not very likely true.

I don't reckon I asked you to gayboy

not to mention OP isn't acting like this to give himself a leg up. he's acting like this because he's correcting her self damaging behavior. the dude is OLD. supportibg her would be the real damaging thing to do, and I should support her too because this dude's probably a bigger loser than I am

It must suck to be an asian male, I'm so sorry OP. Truly you never had a chance.

>No, it just means that not ALL white people are racists.

They were demeaning and shitty towards her fro apparently no reason. It's not much of a stretch to believe her boyfriend's friends looked down on her for her younger age, small height, and ethnicity. I hate to burst your bubble, but a not insignificant number people are shallow meanies.

You don't need to ask. I'd defend you anyway. And not out of sexual interest, but because I honestly would not want people to hurt you. No matter how you act here right now.

There is any number of reasons why they could have acted like that. Them thinking like Jow Forums user is one of the less likely ones. And even if it were what OP fears, the way he went on about it will just make things worse.

>There is any number of reasons why they could have acted like that
name five.

1. Maybe she acted selfish or badly and they were pissed off.
2. Maybe she was being annoying.
3. Maybe there was a misunderstanding
4. Maybe they had a bad day and would have treated everybody equally shitty.
5. Maybe she misread the situation because of her insecurity.

wow, way to victim-blame user...

The most logical explanation is that OP's sister is really immature. A bunch of late 30s peeps hanging out with a self hating Asian chick wearing colored contacts probably don't have time for her bs. I don't know why you're going in so hard to defend a woman who has some clear white worshiping issues unless you are an Asian woman or an insecure yellow fever guy.

In all your cases OP's sister still seems like shitty person who needs to get her act together.

By saying that maybe both sides made errors? By saying that people can have many reasons to act shitty, racism being just one of them?

Like I said, I'd defend you in the same way. You make errors, true. You do bad things sometimes, like acting rude towoards strangers on the internet. But that doesn't mean that people should hurt you in order to "make you a better person". It only achieves the opposite.

The sister is 28. She's a grown ass women. Facebook cliches about love healing, and positivity aren't going to make her changer her ways. OP is only harsh on his sister because she's too old for this shit and probably loves her deep down. They both seem fucked. Why is an almost 20 year old woman getting relationship advice from her incel brother? It sounds like she was just using him to validate herself and when he got fed up at being her personal wet sponge she acted like a little girl and is giving him the silent treatment.

Why are women never held accountable for any of the shit that they do?

28 isn't old. People well into their 90s can act childish (and i am not talking about dementia). And likely you will also have your immaturities when YOU are 28. Or 90. She we condemn you? Nope.
btw never was on facebook as well. So, I wouldn't know about facebook clichees. I just know what actually helps people irl.
How many lifes have you changed for the better? How many people have you empowered? Might want to give my way a try :)

But they are. Just like men. :)
Being held accountable =/= condemning.

Look up reddit spacing. They're forced to talk like that.

>OP is only harsh on his sister because she's too old for this shit and probably loves her deep down
Cmon m8, it's clear he did it because he's bitter and was irritated about his sister talking about the latest in her string of boyfriends.
I never said anything about being superior, only that your opinions are copy-pasted straight out of every generic social media post. But keep going on about how OP's sister is a completely well-adjusted strong Asian woman and her boyfriend's friends aren't ribbing him about dating a dime-a-dozen self-hating Asian girl with colored contacts.