You guys know any methods for better sleep?

You guys know any methods for better sleep?

Attached: rape.jpg (2120x1261, 266K)

Depends on what your problem is.

Just stay awake as long as you can.

Masturbating a lot

I wake up and I always want to go back to sleep

So you have trouble staying awake? Try drinking coffe.

Fap until you're a sticky mess senpai.

Try exercising, burn some of your energy. It helps me sometimes

Ah, well, try powering yourself out, that always gets me back into a rhythm, after that it's just sleep as usual. You could also try to fuck up your sleep rhythm for a few days, helped me a few weeks ago. Oh yeah are you stressed out in any way or thinking too much about anything?

Be more active throughout the day, get enough sunlight, limit blue light and stimulation before bed. Those are things you can do during the day, while in bed you can try methods like the 4-7-8 one. Breath in for 4 seconds through your nose, hold the breath for 7 seconds, and exhale for 8 seconds. Repeat.

Attached: 3455678(1).jpg (798x809, 166K)

caffeine gives me tummy aches

Attached: 1426864950791.png (330x342, 59K)

There's a bunch of different energy supplements you can try and you can always just power through and not sleep, do you have any medical condition like iron deficiency?

>just power through
But then i'll feel like shit and not do anything. I don't know if I'm iron deficient.

Hello I've been struggling with sleep issues since a year. Tell me your age and symptoms and I'll see if I can help with my vast amounts of googled knowledge.

You might wanna go to the doctor and run some tests and there's non caffeinated energy drinks you can buy at the pharmacy, do you sleep a lot?

I'm 20 and I've been working nights for a year. I got to sleep but I can only sleep 4 hours at a time even with 10mg of melatonin and a sleep mask. I have a lot of restless sleep and frequent nightmares and I always wake up tired. Even when I get decent sleep like 8-10 hours I want to go back to sleep.

Yes. If it doesn't matter if I sleep a lot or the right amount of time I'm always tired.

waking up in 4 hours in normal, dont think about anything and stay in bed. Usually people wake up in 4 hours, stay up or 1 or so hours, then go back to sleep for a few more.
So much melatonin can cause awakenings too.
If nothing works then you can try CBTi. Google it.

Could be depression, could be a bunch of things, you should eat right and exercise.

turn light off

I used to just watch stuff until I just fell asleep, but I slept like shit and would wake up several times a night and awake exhausted.

I just go to bed now listening to ambient sounds and/or relaxing music. Even though I still wake up from time to time in the middle of the night, I sleep harder and better.

Attached: 1b3ca28a8cf5eba8d87df36749d17fbd46ffc393_hq.jpg (630x773, 63K)

Go visit a neurologist, he will test you with a polysomnography and an actigraphy.
If you are emotional unstable or with depression go visit a psychiatrist.
t. medfag

I don't really know what counts as emotionally unstable. I guess I'm sad a lot, I don't get happy often and I'm upset and tired.

>neurologist
Theres usually nothing wrong with the brain itself when it comes to sleep issues.

Sex is the answer, go on Grindr and fuck a sissy or twink or get TOPPED

melatonin. get the gummies, eat two, lay down, and you'll get knocked the fuck out. when you wake up, you don't feel groggy either.