Final attempt to get a girlfriend/boyfriend

Wizard here. I turned 39 last week and I'm still a kissless virgin. I decided this will be the last year I try to get a girlfriend before giving up forever. I just don't have it in me to keep trying, the autism barrier is too strong for me to overcome. I'm quiet, introverted, I'm not aggressive at all, and I suck at talking to people and it always ends awkwardly. I tried Tinder for a little while and I just suck at talking to girls. I just don't know if I'm even capable of being loved anymore.

What should I do, robots? There's nothing really wrong with me physically. I'm 5'11" (tfw that one inch) and in pretty alright shape. I have a full head of hair, I'm a completely average white male. I have a good job and live by myself. In theory, there should be someone out there that would like me...right?

Attached: 1551923459034.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1663feA6gvq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worrying about a gf
you've already got one foot in the grave gramps. should've gotten over this nearly a decade ago, I don't know what to tell you.

Dude, disregard women, go full magic build at this point, woman are trash and they have no use in this era.

Attached: oHORNYPONY570.jpg (570x494, 32K)

Boyfriend? You're bi?

Attached: 1565590838056.png (256x274, 106K)

Have you considered dating a trans girl, OP?

Are you interested in dating an MtF less than half your age?

Attached: 156723771832981.png (925x919, 714K)

Yeah, I like both.

I don't know if a trans girl could tolerate my level of autism. I'm not against it though if she's nice.

Practice talking with friends, practice talking with people.
Recall times that you have seen people do embarrasing things or things not of the norm out in public.
Now recall that 5 minutes after those events you don't really think about it.
When you do embarrasing things, it is the same way: people won't really think much about it past the event

Another thing I'd suggest is learn to be polite if you haven't already. Saying "please, thanks, I appreciate it [towards an act or gesture] really puts you on the good side of many people, especially if you have just met these people and they don't have anything else to think of you about.

Good luck user , this should go without saying but groom yourself and bathe everyday, consider going to the gym and doing some basic strength training to look 'better'

My advice is to go on Grindr and get TOPPED I know you want to find a bottom but that is unrealistic atm, it's your only choice and option if you want to get laid

you're almost as old as my mother op. Anyways, you should first consider whether you really want/need a gf so: do you really need it?
if so, try with speed dating or something like that. Do you have any hobbies? Are you good at something?

Trans girls are pretty autistic so its a perfect fit senpai.

I'm and I don't mind if you are shy or autistic. Do you live in america?

Maybe you should think about being someones boiwife?

lift weights and larp as chad dude its that simple. i do it all the time and if it backfires just block her on everything and try again. just act super confident even if youre not. full send and just try to fuck everytime.

Boiwife
pick one lmao

Not him but I thought that tops are in the minority of homos because everyone is addicted to prostate orgasms.

I lost my virginity by using Grindr and finding a feminine twink to fuck, it was worth it happened about a year ago I was 28

Being a TOP is alpha being a bottom is beta and gay ya fags like their boitwats pounded but I only TOP

if bruce jenner could do it then you can too

Why are you writing TOP with capital letters? fucking faggot either way TOP or bottom.

Someone out there for everyone.

Yeah there is but if you are not prepared to even get em then it really doesn't matter.

I like to think that the girl for me was either died in an accident or got murdered.

At this point dude, just pay for a hooker for a bit. Hell, if you can, go to Thailand and just get your dick wet for a whole weekend straight.

I have lost hope. My autism is strong so nowadays I just embrace it and accept that I was meant to be alone. I don't care if any other woman may even have interest, what's the point if my current traits will never keep a gf around for long, let alone get one in the first place.

So I am gonna ride and ride till I die. VR will be advanced enough eventually to where I can simulate anything I want and I can finally hole myself away finally doing something useful for everyone.

Try to adapt as much as you can tho. Change with the world or else you will get left behind.

Attached: 1561733787804.gif (299x240, 164K)

You want to fuck don't you I'm trying to help you out

What interests do you have OP?
How young is too young?
What traits do you strongly hate/love in a partner?

Attached: Litten paw Solosis.jpg (1280x1485, 209K)

im not the op i was just pointing out boiwife at that old doesnt work and whats his face looks godawful

I live in North Carolina. I don't mind if you're younger than me really but I'm old enough to be your dad. Would you be okay with that?

I usually don't do anything embarrassing. I usually just...keep to myself and never talk to anyone. I have a very lonely existence.

Well, I have absolutely no interest in getting topped so dying alone sounds pretty good right now.

Wouldn't suggest Tinder.
Would suggest some serious dating website for 30+ people. Bumble is not designatedly 30+ but there women approach you, instead of other way around.
I am on the spectrum as well and while I struggle with talking to people in general, occasionally I find people with whom I can talk quite well. Just put yourself out there. Attend some social events (conventions or whatever) that interest you and talk to women you meet there. Maybe even try an autism self-help group. There should be women who feel just like you do. And some of them might also struggle with finding a partner.

Why haven't you used Grindr yet? It's that easy OP.

If you are desperate go on a HIV dating site and get a gf or bf or even a sissy yes they exist but you will get aids at some point

>I live in North Carolina. I don't mind if you're younger than me really but I'm old enough to be your dad. Would you be okay with that?
I don't mind at all! But, I'd have to let you know that I probably wouldn't be able to meet you or live with you or whatnot for a while as I'm a college student and I live in cali. Would that be ok?

Yes, but all women of his age will expect him to have fucktons of experience, and if he confesses or they find out they'll consider it a major red flag.

>trying to take advantage of a lonely wizard
scum.

If you're actually average looking, all you need to to is come out of your comfort zone. Participate in a hobby that forces you to socialize. You'll meet people that way and even if you don't find a gf in them, if you make friends you'll unavoidably will get to know their friends and that's how you'll meet even more ppl

I don't want to take advantage of anyone I just want a boyfriend

Attached: 1567362183613.png (500x487, 192K)

I claim OP for myself, you other bitches can get the fuck out.

I don'( know. I think that if the trans wanted to take advantage of the OP, he would have given his discord or some shit right away.

fuck you bitch leave him alone

Why are trannies so gross?

Gross you mean cute I love sucking their boiclits

Same bro I just to fuck and not be fucked and don't even try to make me the little spoon.
3D is gross but pillows aren't good fucks

Do you have any hobbies? Are there things you do on your free time that are interesting?
It's not difficult to talk to girls at all, you just need something to work with. Do you get out often enough that you see weird or funny things happen? Do you have a hobby that has you out there in the world?
Do you take public transportation? There's plenty of people there that like to talk. You can improve your social skills there.
Remember, you give off a vibe. If you approach someone with a "I'm not good at this, or I'm not good at that" vibe, they'll pick it up right away.

Where in NC?
Just curious, 919 here

Well, if you want to talk you can contact me at [email protected], I'm still and I might be doing stuff now... just so if you want to talk later or something...

You're very keen on OP user, what's charmed you so much? I want to attract a cute trans girl too and take them on all the dateos they've missed out on.

Attached: notes.gif (220x299, 137K)

>Tfw turning 28 this year
>have a shitty part time job
>still live with parents
>no car or money saved up
>am a Weeb with no other hobbies
I think I lost all hope when I turned 25.

Attached: D9_86XsUYAAsrhd.png (651x743, 358K)

Same, I'd enjoy having a cute girl(boy) to go on deitos with and as a travel partner.

Attached: d4tur26-d6d81dac-7882-4e82-890d-65c7e3907e64.jpg (567x607, 180K)

Ok since you want to know I have a giant soft spot for shy men that aren't so romantically inclined and I also have daddy issues so I'm really attracted to older men

Attached: 1561068171673.png (393x363, 67K)

What about finding a BF on Grindr?

>final attempt

You sound desperate. Women can smell that on you and it's a huge turnoff

I hope you used some of that money to set-up a gaming PC user, anime/manga isn't enough escapism.

Attached: Jannu drink.jpg (721x1000, 240K)

Yeah I saved up a years worth of shit pay to build a decent PC that should at the very least last me the next 5years, but anime and manga doesn't give me joy anymore and video games as well is slowly going down

Attached: 1519576487265.jpg (1856x2048, 263K)

I don't think that's possible for me user. I don't have it in me to act like Chad, it would seem so fake.

I enjoy vidya, reading, car restoration, woodworking, Gunpla, if I had friends I would play tabletop RPGs, cooking, MMA, and of course anime.

I'm not picky in the least, I don't care how old the person is. I just want them to be nice and patient with me. I don't particularly hate anything besides obvious stuff. I'd like someone who's more like me than not I guess, I don't think I could date an extroverted girl.

Bumble sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.

I always got the impression that Grindr was just a place to find easy sex and not for real relationships.

I don't know user, I don't think I could do a LDR. I'm not interesting enough to keep a girl interested in me for that long. That's a bit beyond me. How long are you in college?

I'm a homebody, I usually just stay home. I don't take public transportation, I drive everywhere. I can't help the vibe I give off, I have zero confidence and life has given me no reason to feel confident.

I live by myself in Raleigh.

>I always got the impression that Grindr was just a place to find easy sex and not for real relationships.
Well that's not untrue.

Well I'm just starting, so I'll be in college for the next few months until december... after that, I don't know... I'd have to see if I could transfer or something to one near you. I don't mind waiting to see you in either case.

I'm 37 and in the same exact boat as you. I've had a lot of online relationships where I catfished a lot, and I mean a lot of people. It's pretty fucked up what kind of human I am.
I'm really good at conversing though and you wouldn't believe I look like the way I do, you'd think I was a Chad or something. But believe me when I say I'm ugly af.
Honestly it sounds like you have a better shot than me, just go out there, and talk to people, don't even have to like ask them out, just talk to random ass people, all the time. Tell the same life story. You'll probably never see them again anyway.

Work on your confidence though. You can't have a healthy relationship if you are feeling insecure all the time. Because you will then undermine your own relationship without even noticing. By being too clingy, too dependent, too demanding, maybe even aggressive because you are afraid to lose her/him.
You are a good person and you need not be ashamed of who and how you are. You will do fine.

>There's nothing really wrong with me physically. I'm 5'11" (tfw that one inch) and in pretty alright shape. I have a full head of hair, I'm a completely average white male. I have a good job and live by myself. In theory, there should be someone out there that would like me...right?
Same boat. I even feel like I can get along well socially. The real disheartening thing is seeing guys who are uglier and more timid than me with solid gfs/wives. I don't know what they offered that I didn't.
Maybe they call it "getting lucky" because what you have to offer doesn't matter as much as the random chance of happening to be in the right place at the right time.

Attached: 1287531235528.jpg (700x760, 107K)

>Raleigh
Sounds like OP has money.

Attached: 1.png (650x264, 14K)

He lives by himself so he had to be at least somewhat self-sufficient.

How come its only white men that are always incels?

Raleigh is a mixed bag so take that with a grain of salt.
t. chapel hill

Have you ever thought about doing something that takes you completely out of your comfort zone? I don't mean something retarded like going on Grindr and fucking random guys, but something that completely disrupts your environment, your routine, and everything? I did that a few years ago, right before I hit 40, and since I was forced by circumstance to be more outgoing and aggressive, my personality changed and my confidence shot through the roof. Only problem is that now that I'm back in normalcy I feel kind of out of place.

>mfw mailbox still empty

Attached: 1565563162656.png (250x303, 25K)

I'm a level 35 wizard
I am socially reclusive, but very normal and average in appearances to most people
you ar enot alone

Attached: 1488201333793.jpg (811x739, 119K)

if you want to lose ur virginity and date non-prostie girls, then the best way to go about doing so is losing ur virginity to a prostitute. you're past getting a 16 year old gf at this point

heres a small part of brian gilmartin's book on adult virgins, i dont have any pics on his recommendations for practise dating, but in all honesty thats virtually the same as seeing a prostitute

im in a similar position as you. i dont know what i will do myself honestly. its so up in the air. either way, honestly, lovely thread

i recorded a 6 minute monologue about this topic, i hope you listen to it op
vocaroo.com/i/s1663feA6gvq

also, i hope you're vegan, because its so fucking hypocritical of you to complain about "waaa i cant get any pusssyyy" and turn around and hurt animals for your amusement

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

>mfw mailbox is STILL empty

Attached: 158793278912.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Nobody wants a tranny.

probably not, but I shall keep hoping and continue to bump in the hopes that op will send his regards! (kill me...)

Attached: 1565501001362s.jpg (46x42, 1K)

Do guys even keep a sex drive after shrinking their testicles with hrt?

37 year old wizard here.
Pick up VR about all I use mine for is Waifu Sex Simulator, Koikatsu, sometimes Virt-a-Mate and to a much lesser extent Honey Select.
WMR might be a problem when you put the controllers away from your vision...to free up your hands for other things.
Everytime I take off the headset all I always say to myself, VR is some crazy shit.
Superhot is pretty good to.

3dpd Succubuses be gone, I won't let you take my mana.

Attached: 1564978514162.jpg (2667x2000, 1.35M)

yes for me but it's significantly lowered

I'll fill your inbox bby *unzips email*

piss off my eyes are set on OP

You can always just get a hooker if you care so much

OP is gone babe

You're being a bit creepy user, OP is just some random guy.

OP, if you're still here, i'm a biological 21 y/o female that would happily be your gf owo
i'm not a virgin but i've only done that once so i'm basically still inexperienced.

Attached: 1560206571835.gif (400x452, 88K)

>tranny succubi ruin another thread
As expected.

I can't afford VR with the shitpay I get right now maybe if somehow a job actually that pays alright and is full time that hires me I will, but the job market here sucks since they want people with experience or worse YEARS of experience

Attached: DxhMG6dVYAUl-EL.jpg (704x667, 104K)

Can you blame me? I wanted him to be my boyfriend and I tried to not sound too aggressive and beg at first but I guess that didn't work

you can get saved in a different way user

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Holy shit user I'm a 919 as well, what city do you live in?

ive always wondered why i like older guys, i don't have daddy issues but it's always been there for me...

Attached: owoThink.png (112x112, 27K)

Good luck OP,
do your best

Attached: EArrd4GU4AU6xJm.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I've always had a thing for older men, sucks that op isn't here. I could have been his loving virgin girlfriend who also has extremely bad social skills. It hurts knowing I'm not good enough, but I guess that's to be expected.

Attached: 1567321983872.jpg (2848x4086, 937K)

>dud just don't do anything for 40 years lmao
shut the fuck up lil zoom

Here I was stressed out because I was 27. Does this mean I actually still have hope, or no?

Attached: 1427249976080.png (1280x1575, 1.23M)

tfw you complain about empty inbox and then disappear when I send something

Attached: aquacry.png (120x120, 72K)

sorry about that I honestly wasn't checking because I had given up hope but I'll respond to you right now

I will be a wizard in a matter of months, and I'm already starting to lean towards just stockpiling my meager salary and then becoming a hermit ASAP while I wait to die of cancer.

Attached: 705dd8e25559c13c909f447ab460b65d.jpg (1000x1000, 514K)

OP I cant find your contact info in the thread but I would love to have a relationship with you! please?

watch out bro, it's 90% a fbi glower looking to make his quota of internet pedos busted

>assuming im a pedo
i just want friends man

Attached: 2950_ElmaWorry.png (128x111, 25K)

I believe you dude but that person has posted some suspicious shit and I don't want any of my oldboi niggas to get fried so hopefully it works out but if they say any shit about being under 18, dip

dont worry my dude, i got this under control B^)