I go to college but still live with parents and this is what I wake up to

I go to college but still live with parents and this is what I wake up to

>I just woke up a little bit ago to my mum typing away at my computer.

>Apparently she was pissed at my dad for something 2 days prior, and was looking through Facebook, of course I think these are family issues and ask what's happening.

Her story:

>Dad got pissed at her, cursed at her, and hung up; also when she asked about who he was talking to on Facebook Messenger, he promptly blocked her.

>That seems like an asshole move of him, and I wouldn't doubt the story entirely due to the fact he has a history of being a scumbag.
>I ask my mom what she's doing and whatnot
>Doesn't answer
>Well gee fucking thanks
>I'm already sick of this day
>shoot angry text of: "Get your shit together for the family"
"what are we talking about?"
>tell him what I know
"lol...ok so first of all..."
>basically just tells me that A) he hung up on her because she yelled at him, and B) he didn't block anyone
>well shit
>specify he blocked her on messenger
"Nope never happened"
>well shit
>try getting more info out of mom
>nothing
>she leaves eventually and does laundry
>I follow her to continue my investigation
>nothing, so I tell her that I relayed info to Pops
>she gets super fucking angry at me
>yells at me and asks me why
>tell her were family, and I need to be in it if it's family
>gets angrier and even borderline hysterical
>I'm so fucking smug for no reason whatsoever
>eventually tells me this is why I ruin relationships
>expected her to say "you're a disappointment" but she didn't
>caught me off guard, but I knew I was worthless to the family for years
>yells about how I cheated on her with dad
>niggawhat.png
"I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE"
>relaxcunt.Jesushelpme
>I leave eventually
>nearly 30 minutes later shes acting calm
>She's expecting me to mow the lawn

>mfw basically whole family hates me
So how was your day Jow Forums ?

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

just kill your mom lol

Mow the lawn and smoke the clippings, that’ll show her.

whom quote

your mother is a BPD basketcase
shoot her in the head and take moonies

I need to figure out how I unsubscribe to all these blogs.

I might as fucking well

Attached: maxresdefault3.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

your mom needs antidepressants

I feel for you Poland user, it's not a good feeling, just find a job and avoid family until you feel better, jack off or play vidya, just remember Jow Forums is here for you

Attached: 1528162177642.png (500x441, 320K)

She probably does
also update:
Just spent the last hour and 15 minutes chopping sideways at a log full of knots (got an inch in), and mowing the lawn chanting "I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts" to the tune of BrodyQuest
I don't care anymore, I'm going to burn that same log in my driveway and smoke grass blades, because I might as well go all in.

Thank you America, that means a lot to me. How about you? are you doing okay? I'm here for you as you are for me mate, I'm all ears

Attached: tumblr_p3ujesuksz1wayuvgo1_1280.gif (1280x720, 1.72M)

Update

Attached: IMG_0586.jpg (2576x1932, 1.74M)

Attached: IMG_0584.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

is it good?

>smoking grass blades
lol dude

It was too wet, so I only got really small puffs, but it tasted like you'd think it would. If you really wanna go green, and are a chronic smoker, than you might as well

Attached: IMG_0589.jpg (2576x1932, 1.45M)

You have a kot?
Post kot

Attached: 1528161918598.jpg (640x640, 82K)

I don't have a K0t myself, however there are two mean ones that stay around the property
Have some historical Kots

Attached: ww1-medic-cat-private.jpg (550x367, 42K)

No, rape her and then kill her

Excuse me

Attached: ^464A3024D3687E6BAF9F8E0875BE0382F6631408B97683E6CB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (681x776, 59K)

Why is Poland such a great country?

Because we're red-pilled, and defensive of our land, yet at the same time welcoming of new peoples and culture, as long as they don't conflict, or at least not too much. Take for example the Polish-Lithuanian Commenwealth, a country so stronk that it was the only country(ies) to take Moscow, and could have kept it if they agreed to the terms given to them, and it's laws allowed multiple cultures, religious freedoms, and even electoral kings in a time when queens were hardly heard of in East Europe while also harboring exceptional education, military, and spirit.
Because of this mixed with us being oppressed, and enslaved by foreigners for 123 years led us to be very defensive, while accepting different peoples.
Of course extremist Muzzies and uneducated middle-easterners was something they hadn't though of until recent years.
Also America is fucking awesome, and if can really nail the fuck out of it's corruption, mental issues, and racial tension than it can stand tall on the world stage again.

Attached: 2cioljdkwoi01.png (1920x1080, 66K)

based pee pooland

Hey thanks friend. Our current generation is fucked but the next might get better. I would like to see you save the rest of Europe since they can't help themselves and you've been doing such a fine job yourselves. Hungary is too, aren't they?

Tak

Attached: 1527961189237.png (900x600, 520K)

Thank you America, it means a lot more than it seems, you truly flatter me, and I try to teach others about history of the world, and usually bring in helmets and poems from WW1 and such, so far they enjoy it which is great.
And indeed the Hungarians are saying no to the EU, and although the whole possible dictatorship(may, or may not be bullshit) is a little worrying, but the people have spoken, and the president is so far doing a good job of bringing relations between us closer.

I also hope the American schooling teaches more American history, defeats and all, so they remember where they come from, and Poland has a lot to thank you for: during the American revolution Polish came to aid you in building forts, and also train cavalry(though it seems the Prussians did better) and after WW1 America added that Poland should have land connected to the Baltic Sea, and etc. Also after WW1, the first Polish Air Force was made of all American volunteers and one Polack, all veterans who helped in the Polish-Ukrainian war, and Polish-Soviet war.

I really do hope our peoples come together in brotherhood, at the very least I hope we can stand together in interests!

Attached: 8cf692a93c159226c546f4c00c80b893.jpg (900x600, 185K)

Based Germany

Attached: papers_please_poland_by_shocon_booru-d9nfzzz.jpg (1191x670, 79K)

Crappy story, walk the dinosaur would've been better.

Fair point, I'll make one later, just for you Canada

Attached: Polish-Canada.png (1200x600, 94K)