When you commit suicide what method will you use? For me it will be drop hanging combined with fentanyl

when you commit suicide what method will you use? For me it will be drop hanging combined with fentanyl.

Attached: suicide-hanging.jpg (1000x714, 49K)

To me it'll be a big black cock into my arsehole, full of AIDS.

Strangulating. It's easy and comfy.

Attached: 1564418878370.jpg (800x1040, 339K)

Based and instantaneouspilled

Go seek help and get a therapy before you off yourself. Would be dumb to not make sure you tried everything before going down that road.

I don't want you to kill yourself.

Was thinking about getting high and jumping in the river near my house.

Begone fetishist scum. (no kinkshaming tho)
Don't fucking kill yourself. Suicide is for fucking assblasted cringe normie faggots, user. Become a chad and fuck bitches instead.

Attached: 1524020863722.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

>Suicide is for fucking assblasted cringe normie faggots
This world is shitty and this life is bullshit.

Attached: 1564399004940.jpg (1242x1242, 200K)

Judging by the billions who continue to willingly live in it, I'm not so sure it's shitty.
>This life is bullshit
Says who? There's always someone worse off than you, and they aren't letting that hold them back. Short? Who fucking cares. If short men were incapable of getting partners there wouldn't be any short genes in the pool. Small dick? Also stupid. As if the road to pleasure were so narrow. Abuse? You can overcome that shit. Billions have. Relationship didn't work out? Don't forget the B in BILLIONS user. Lots of other fish. I don't know you, but I know you are capable of changing your outlook and realizing things aren't so bad. I believe in you even if I truly am the last being to wholeheartedly do so.

Attached: 0943_-_tiilM1N.png (804x804, 163K)

I would rent a convertible and buy a parachute, rope and a brick. I would call the cops on myself and drive down some highway. Then, I would place the brick on the gas pedal, wear the noose and tie it to the steering wheel, and then open the parachute.

It's not about looks or girls. That's some incel bullshit. This life is meaningless. I only live to consume. Most people are trash. Fuck this life.

Attached: 1563568616002.jpg (596x604, 180K)

I do really love this image. Whenever I am sad I just stare at it for ages and it ironically makes me keep going because it's so peaceful and empty, reminding me that nothing matters so why worry? This one is similar too. There's something so awesome about /darkcomfy/ for me.

Attached: 1515291342860.jpg (450x674, 44K)

Not 53877055, but you have to find meaning in it. Its hard, its not easy, but there is always a silver lining at the end of it. It just takes a bit of work and patience.
As well people are shit, thats just how it is. But are you going to fall to the shitty game that they are playing and end it? Show those fuckers how you can do life as a good person, instead of some cretin who deserves what they are getting to them.

>Show those fuckers how you can do life as a good person
I don't care what they think about me. I just hope some idiot will stab me while I'm nightwalking.

Attached: 1563611703564.jpg (783x720, 71K)

I honestly can't decide, im scared as fuck of not being able to die and ending up as a vegetable.

Whoa this truth post

Fucking finally I've been waiting for this.
The triple hitter.
>1. Stand on edge of tall building with pistol and bottle of pills
>2. Chug pills
>3. Stand at the edge so that shooting yourself in the head will cause you to fall off building

Good fucking luck bringing me back to life

Attached: 10262910-CFD7-45F5-82E4-F2EA53708EA8.jpg (488x332, 17K)

>huge number of people living means life isn't shitty
You greatly underestimate survival instinct fren

Bored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewwds of femaales and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

>Stand on top of moderately tall building
>make noose out of razor wire
>put head into noose
>glue hands to head
>jump

for whoever finds me it will look like I ripped my head off

>moderately tall building
For whoever finds you it will look like you exploded.

Bullet to the head. It's instant, and if I do it right there's basically no chance to survive. That being said, I'm not suicidal.

Not decided yet.
I've had 2 friends kill themselves... one hung himself, one jumped infront of a train... neither of those options appeal to me.
At the moment it's between getting blackout drunk and slitting my wrists, or getting blackout drunk and downing a fucking shitload of some type of pill that puts you to sleep (live in England, hard to get shit like Xanax here).

You read Encyclopedia Dramatica, you say?

Going to fire a .308 Winchester bullet from a Winchester Model .70 Hunting Rifle through the roof of my mouth into my brain. I'm going to do it in a forest in the winter so that even if I somehow don't die I'll either
A) Bleed out
B) Die of hypothermia.

I hope they never find my body. I want to be buried in the snow.

Attached: The Grey.jpg (520x221, 16K)

Plan on dying at 60, drive my car into the grandcanyon and leaving everything to my potential child or a younger sibling.

Gonna jump off a canyon four months down

i was just thinking, why dont more people kill themselves by jumping out of an airplane? if you can pick your seat just pick a seat next to the emergency exit and once the plane is flying open the door and jump out

If I take some whiskey and klonopin, how much would it take to kill me in my sleep?

Exposure. I'm going to go out on a cold night and make snow angels until I die.

Because of the pressure difference. If your talking commercial airplanes, the emergency exits open inwards but the cabin is pressurised to 14.7psi, whereas outside the plane is lower pressure. It's physically impossible

Ideally I want to travel somewhere very far from people to do it. I'd go somewhere in northern Canada, maybe. Somewhere with no attractions, no towns, and no big roads. I'd probably find a nice tree to hang myself from. I'd do it in the fall, so that animals will eat my body and the area becomes impassible due to snowfall soon afterwards.
I want it to seem like I've vanished into thin air. I want my body to never be found.

Attached: 1462506075852.jpg (2048x1536, 1.91M)

can i go there with you, i always wanted to make snow angels

I'll probably just drive the family car into a wall

Exit-bag after setting my affairs in order. I'm not particularly resentful at the world nor do I want to make a scene. Also there isn't much chance of fucking it up such as using a gun or over the counter meds.

Attached: Exit bag.jpg (180x280, 8K)