WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T SEE A THERAPIST? YOU HAVE TO SEE A THERAPIST! THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOO HELPFUL...

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T SEE A THERAPIST? YOU HAVE TO SEE A THERAPIST! THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOO HELPFUL. YOU NEED TO HAVE PROPER MENTAL HEALTH CARE. YOU CAN'T JUST BE LOCKED IN YOUR ROOM BROWSING Jow Forums ALL DAY. THAT'S SOOOO BAD FOR YOU.

Attached: 1562254817941.png (785x1000, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
livingwithschizophreniauk.org/religious-spiritual-delusions-schizophrenia/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031576/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>therapist
>the rapist
bam

Unironically true but you pathetic cucks will deny it

>What do you mean you already saw a therapist and it didn't help? Dude, don't you know you may have to go through a few therapists to find the right one? And you can't expect them to magically solve your problems. You have to be honest with them and put effort and work on yourself for therapy to help.

Attached: 1517876569450.jpg (387x437, 40K)

not really. A friend of mine got to one and all he got out of it was a xanax prescription which led him to a benzos addiction and worst mental problems

How effective they are is completely up to how open the patient is

this is physically agitating me plz stop
i hate people like that, fucking disgusting normal faggots

I'm seeing a therapist andf I don't know, we mostly talk about shit I already figured out myself. She's basically a friend I pay for to give me her undivided attnetion for a hour so we can talk about my garbage. When I ask her about what, in fact, therapy sessions are good for, she talks about how identifying some mental processes will help me regulate them.
Maybe it's too soon but so far I'm not seeing any of that.

>don't worry bro, sometimes it takes time for therapy to really improve you. You have to be patient, dude.

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Bald + beard + oversized glasses is the most obnoxious combo I can think of at the moment
I imagine I'll get called an incel for this post, somehow

sounds like a convenient excuse when your shit at your job

Got 'emmm
Checkmate atheists

Attached: nagatoro.jpg (1280x780, 129K)

Have sex sweaty
not even close to original

I've gone to like 20 therapy sessions and I've yet seen results, I've felt progress but I don't feel any grounbreaking shit. This shit takes time to figure for actual robots. We're broken people, we need at least a year of therapy AND medication to see real results.

>therapist goes home and tells her/his friends and family about the lulzy NEET and has good laugh about how pathetic you are over dinner.

Attached: Pavel.jpg (750x421, 39K)

therapists are the most infuriating creatures god placed on this earth. I know my fucking symptoms and how I'm acting so I bring it up and they always put it to the side like im some child showing them a drawing. On top of that, my case manager is an annoying schizophrenic boomer who doesnt think he's schizophrenic. Hes one of those faggots who think everyone troubled in the world is just like him when he was younger, so his advice must be universal right? He suggested I was being lazy for not being able to connect with people due to my autism and bipolar, then says they're excuses. As if a mental disorder / illness has no effect on someone at all. He then proceeds to spend the whole fucking hour I PAID FOR to talk about his past life as a homeless junkie and how he was being lazy. WHICH IS GREAT BUT THATS NOT EVERYONE YOU STUPID BLACK BOOMER FUCK. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. THEN HE TELLS ME THAT GOD CAN SAVE ME :) FUCK RELIGIOUS THERAPISTS OFF YOURSELVES FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: crap.jpg (700x500, 42K)

that really fucking blows user. why keep going?

I would like to see a therapist. I think. But my fear of talking to strangers and driving to new places seems to prevent me from doing so. My fear of making phone calls prevents me from even making an appointment. I wish someone would just do it for me. Every day I fear so many things, my life is based on fear, and it sucks.

Think you're just unlucky thats fucking horrible

Attached: 067918C2-B351-4EBB-8B21-DE176FC38266.jpg (1242x1227, 859K)

that just sucks user. what do you think would happen if you'd make appointment?

>I'm seeing a therapist andf I don't know, we mostly talk about shit I already figured out myself.
This is what I'm worried about. I don't want to waste my money and time to hear shit I already know. Robots have more time than anyone to reflect on themselves. I spend like two hours a day talking to myself out loud and thinking about why things are the way they are.
The only reason I'm considering seeing a therapist is because I don't know where to go from where I am. I think I know what my problem is but I don't know how the hell to go about it.
Do they actually not help you work through shit? They just tell you what the problem is and leave you with it?

i want neetbux so i need a history of going to therapy. Im in it for the long haul
such is life

Dunno if you could do this, I used to be shit scared of making/answering phone calls, so I worked a few telesales/coldcalling jobs. Was miserable, but now I'm confident phoning strangers.

You think that could help you get over your fear?

clever boy. at that point you should just try fucking with him.

if u need therapy you're weak

I would, but I gotta be careful now. They've threatened me with the psych ward 5 times, which would be good if I didn't have a part time job

>if u need therapy you're weak
based eastern european

>want neetbux

don't want to have to go to doctor to get diagnosed for jack shit.

ill just have to scam people i guess.

If a therapist counts as a friend then a hooker counts as a girlfriend.

What's the best way to get diagnosed with something?
I have legit autism that is undiagnosed, but when I went to a psychiatrist about it to get a diagnosis he got mad at me thinking I knew all the answers and wouldn't hear a word of it (even though it's plain as fucking day) and instead tried to insist that I have ADD for some reason.
In Australia NEETbux with full benefits for disabled people is over $1000 a fortnight. The rent for my unit is only $500 a fortnight.
Lately I am starting to feel like I am legitimately losing my grip, but I don't know if I could explain it in a way that doesn't sound ridiculous and bullshit.

>Unironically true
Source?

Therapy is such a meme, I've seen three different psychologists, male and female, and can honestly say they were all mouth breathers. Pic somewhat related

Attached: 1565457006913.png (703x800, 37K)

>THEN HE TELLS ME THAT GOD CAN SAVE ME :)
This happened to me as well.........

Attached: 1564653291934.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

Who the fuck keeps making these posts? Is this a psyop?

Just start fucking lifting bro

No i will be a weak cunt and fill myself with jewpills

>GOD CAN SAVE ME
faith is important thing.

It sounds more like you're the psyop to me....

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

I agree it would be nice but unfortunately we're not all idiots who can blindly devout ourselves to an imaginary friend.

whos says that having faith = idiot?

I agree, but I think allowing people to find faith on their own is better than coercing people into believing they have faith. Faith is found through suffering.

lifting is one of the dumbest memes ever.

>Faith is found through suffering
What do you mean by suffering?

>lmao dude it's your fault I fucked up the surgery
What a meme
>b-b-buh that's not comparable
I thought we were supposed to take mental health as seriously as physical health.

I do, because if you adhere to one of the mainstream religions with possibly the exception of buddhism then you are a brainlet, seriously. If you believe in christianity then you believe in a god who is supposedly almighty/all knowing/omnibenevolent and yet killed his own son to right a wrong that he could have prevented caused by a being of his own creation. LOL

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46K)

In my opinion, true faith cannot be achieved / understood until you suffer through the obstacles life has set up for you. I'm not sure how else to word it.

You got a looooong way to go user. Very naive

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~FG

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SANA3.jpg (559x1024, 56K)

Exactly. No use in trying to explain it. You don't know until you know

Sounds like someone is treatment resistant

:3

pussy ass boy wont do it.

I've been to over 14 therapists in my life, through hundreds of hour long sessions. None of them helped except a single psychologist who helped me learn deep-breathing and visualization techniques for my panic disorder when I was 14. Stuff that is easy to learn and you could find online. None of them provide any insights that I haven't already come made. No new conclusions, no epiphanies, just a pair of ears and lips that say nothing useful. I've also been to a dozen psychiatrists over the years, taken many different medications of various classes, and none of them helped. I've been institutionalized twice and sent to a group home for over a year, none of the growth I achieved there actually lasted when I was sent back home to be independent, outside of their 25/7 help. Some people are fucked in the head no matter how much help they receive.
Psychiatrists shouldn't legally be allowed to make diagnoses, fuck them. Yes, I totally know what's wrong with you after a 5 minute conversation and no background information! Here are some pills!
They can help with surface level stuff like trying to quiet your anxiety and thoughts. If you're sad about someone dying or breaking up, they can guide you through the grief process. They might help with addictions a little, in understanding why you are addicted. All of this assumes you don't already know this stuff, which most people don't. And knowing why you have a problem doesn't necessarily mean you will fix it.
Therapists can't give medications out, unless you're in some weird country that isn't the US. Only a psychiatrist or doctor can do that. Therapists typically spend 45 to 55 minutes talking to you, psychiatrists will talk for about 5 to 10 minutes and hand you a prescription with no discussion on non-medicinal techniques or insights or ideas. They are pill pumpers, nothing more or less. That's helpful for some people, such as psychotics.

How would you describe your faith?

I'm heavily balding and wear glasses
I go bare faced to try and avoid this stereotype

Sounds like your brother needs therapy far more than anyone else here. Tranny and sexual feelings for his younger sibling? the fuck

hey mum i didn't know you knew how to use Jow Forums

Since you don't want to type out a proper response to the issues I raised then I will respond in kind: You are without a doubt completely fucking retarded and a discredit to the human race.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Maybe your friend is just a weakling...?
Or hes just a lying pos that wanted xans

You have schizophrenia user, seek help.

>She's basically a friend I pay for to give me her undivided attnetion for a hour so we can talk about my garbage.
I think you might've struck right to the heart of things here. Psychology is just the merchandising of friendship, rationalized by the pedigree.

I think this is particularly pernicious, actually, because any time you spend with a therapist is time you can't spend with someone, anyone, who could be a real friend. Friendship is all about investing time and emotion into each other, it's about shared experiences. Going to a friend in a time of need will make them feel more attached to you, even if it is to just blow off steam. Through your divulging, they gain a better understanding of you, you come into focus and pull away from the haze of poorly-understood, more distant people in their lives.

But rather than blame the therapists, we might better ask, how did we come to live in a world where therapists are even wanted?

So many schizo's in this thread lmao

Take your fucking meds you dumbfuck schizo.

WTF is this bluepill shilling bullshit???

Attached: disgusky.jpg (700x400, 96K)

> faith is schizo trait
what?

livingwithschizophreniauk.org/religious-spiritual-delusions-schizophrenia/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031576/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_schizophrenia
>inb4 hurrr durrr schizophrenics are god's chosen people

Attached: 1563109104003.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Ironic that you speak on behalf of the human race

>tells normalfag I'm a pedo
>Normalfag says get help
>Go to therapist
>Get put on sexual offenders list
>Ruin my ability to become a functional human being
>This is help
And they wonder why we don't "help" ourselves

>pay money to have someone listen to your problems.
>he tells you something stupid to try to rationalize your problems
>obviously that doesn't work or you would have fixed it yourself
>he has you pay more money for overpriced pharma pills

So, when you call a therapist's office, who exactly is going to answer, and how much information do you need to give? I'm sure the therapist doesn't answer, it's probably a receptionist or something, right?
Do you just say "I want to make an appointment"? Do you need to tell this person exactly what you want an appointment for? Do you have to tell this receptionist "I'm a loser with no friends and anxiety and that's what I'm coming in for" or whatever?

please don't just tell me not to worry about, please give concrete specific answers

Just say you want to make an appointment. Mention if you have insurance or not. If you have insurance, they will tell you to call your insurance. When you call insurance, they will ask who the therapist is and your reasons for going. You can be vague and say "depression and anxiety" or whatever you feel comfortable saying, but that's it. Then call the therapist again the next day and they will have been authorized by the insurance company usually. That's when you schedule the first appointment. If they're very professional, you might need to fill out some forms with more in depth information.

This all varies a lot but in my experience this is how the process goes. I make my mom do most of the calling and I just have to talk for a minute on the phone with insurance to prove it's me.

I don't think it's that "ironic" when you take into account that religion can be classified as a mental illness

There's no helping sick fucks like you

This, fuck dude you can't imagine how you right