Which one of you did this to her you damn incels

Which one of you did this to her you damn incels

Attached: 98CDA215-1254-4894-9F56-02A7085C10D1.jpg (750x687, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AprilArson/status/1159618304924741633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's definitely a normalnigger

>that obnoxious look on her face
I want to curb stomp her and then piss on her face

I did. I'm proud of it.

What now?

Qt sticc legs

Thank you for your service user

I share the same feeling. Disgusting...

>normalfags being ashamed of being called normal

what even timeline is this

>Redditspacing
Both off you are normalcucks and should fuck off to normieville

Attached: 6f4 (1).png (960x720, 568K)

APOLOGIZE.
TO HER.
NOW.

Attached: 1450469364939.jpg (1440x1080, 155K)

you clearly have serious emotional issues

Interesting how an ethot thinks she's a normie.
She is the sworn enemy of incels, like a succubus... trying to capture them in her gravitation field and steals your wallet while you mindlessly jerk off over her.

lol, its funny how angry incels get about shit that doesn't matter

Normalfaggots think having quirky hobbies and dressing a bit eccentric makes them not normalfaggots. It's quite annoying.

reminder that last year the "reddit spacing" meme was created to trick newfags, like you, into unironically getting riled up about it

nobody cared about how posts were spaced until 2018, lurk more son

what happened to Jow Forums guys?
i don't feel so go-

Attached: 1564602911182.png (819x716, 563K)

They've always been ashamed of it. I like to call my sister a turbonormie because it pisses her off. People hate being told that they're just like everyone else.

Reminder that reddit spacing, despite being a meme, is much older than 2018. Good job exposing yourself, newfriend.

if this whore had her throat slit i would not mourn for her

t. AprilArson

twitter.com/AprilArson/status/1159618304924741633
>smokes
>juuls
>alcoholic
>has a boyfriend
>"OH GEEZ SOMEONE CALLED ME A NORMIE??????"
holy fuck i wanna punch the fuck out of this dumbass bitch

stfu orbiter. She's a normie seeking for attention trying so hard to look like she's different from anyone else

>>I want to curb stomp her and then piss on her face
BASED.

Attached: 1555659088708.jpg (404x500, 35K)

I bet she browses /soc/ and got called a normie on there. That board is filled with normalniggers just like her. The worst thing about this is that she publicly stated Jow Forums, as if to prove something. Whores like this should be gassed.

how much time per day do you spend hating people that you have nothing to do with and will never know?

>Has a boyfriend
Fuck.

Attached: v7gv3ha357621.png (1070x601, 463K)

6+ easily. gonna cry about it, roastie?

Fuck you guys for pointing out how to spot trannies, now people like this are noticable and it's driving me insane

>drinsk
fcku you user ir makes me feel G9OD

Nice job exposing yourself newnigger Chad. Fuck off and go fuck your girlfriend with your giant cock Chad.

"reddit spacing" has been around since Jow Forums started but it was used like it should be, to break up paragraphs so its not a wall of text like they teach you in school. You don't need to hit enter after every sentence, no one has trouble reading 2 sentences and I don't want to hear "b-but it e-easier to read guys plus muh formatting" the only reason you hit enter all the time is because you're accustomed to posting on reddit like the faggot you are.

>I want to curb stomp her and then piss on her face
have sex

Nice one user, keep up the good work!
unoriginalreplymyass

r9k is also normie as fuck you faggot. Stop acting like an elite over some fucking spacing.

>I'm so alternative because of the things I own and the stuff I wear.

>samefagging this hard
holy fuck

Attached: 1520047674115.png (1600x1020, 1.32M)

Actually, I tend to reddit space more when I'm phone posting. Reddit spacing feels natural because when you type 5 words per minute it feels like you've written a book, and that's when you press enter.

>Found the virgin
You sound like a fucking incel worried about a girl on Twitter

There should be an egirl board so you faggots can make your shitty threads there.

I didn't samefag. Only did the first post about reddit spacing. Other anons replied to the faggot backing me up. They can even reply to you if they want to

Jow Forums is normie as fuck now it never used to be like this, infested with race baiting, tranny psy ops and gay shit being spammed constantly. Most people probably don't remember that Jow Forums was deleted then put back up and has since turned to trash. No need to be angry I was just pointing out that fact formatting a post like that is retarded.
Think more next time kid then you wont look like a fool.

Attached: Oh so close.png (787x446, 47K)

same can be asked about how much you whitenight girls you spineless son of a bitch

Attached: 1264376325.png (1006x813, 73K)

Who are you quoting my original dude

I did, and then i broke her legs and shit down her throat

hate to break it to you blokes but meme/absurdist humor (Even the "Edgy type") is mainstream basic bitch tier now

Shut up nobody cares what you think