Girl dumps you

>girl dumps you
>you don't get anyone new for 5 years
>you still remember her and think about her daily, in pain
>you wait for her to contact you, but she has frogotten you even exist
>she has had 20 boyfriends during this time, you haven't had anything
>you tie your self worth to her dumping you
>you're angry, bitter, devastated

It always goes like this. Help me move on. Help.

Attached: 1564165229904.jpg (960x960, 110K)

I know that feel, and haven't found a cure either.

Attached: 1290474788978.png (340x257, 106K)

No idea man. We males are bad at this kind of stuff.

Get a BF on Grindr OP

Had the same problem with my first gf, had been together for 4 years. Still thinking of her from time to time but realized that she definitly isnt worth it, only in your mind. It gets better after you had other relationships, force yourself to get other relationships. This is the cure, but if you dont try it you want that pain and nobody can help you.

So force yourself into a new relationship even if you know it will only hold for a few weeks or months or suffer eternely.

Attached: 1561405819239.jpg (480x553, 12K)

Maybe you are bisexual, men are easier then women you should give it a try.

New Bitches are all ways the Answer

Nah man you need to have female friends while dating so you can bounce off of her onto them. It's monkey branching 101

Attached: 1565558725829.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>force yourself into a new relationship

Uh my problem is not finding anyone so..

99% of females are taken at any given time.

I don't understand how to even find a woman who's single

Fuck off normalnigger you at least got one

That's still better than never having a girl ever. Now leave me in peace.

You have to be better than her current boyfriend, and she'll cheat on him and/or dump him for you.

Women just go from boyfriend to boyfriend, they are basically just never alone.

I'm seeing this too. I'm single and know a number of single guys, but somehow every woman has a bf.

Women are high value. Men are low value. A high-value man will occupy a huge portion of the market at once. There is no solution or hope.

Jesus Christ on the Cross, just find another girlfriend.
If you found the first one, you clearly know the method.
You've wasted 5 years of your prime being emo over one single girl. Was your relationship even 5 years long?

Strap on a sack and be a man for fuck's sake.

>I'm seeing this too. I'm single and know a number of single guys, but somehow every woman has a bf.
No, every woman you ask SAYS she has a boyfriend. It's the easiest way to reject a guy.

>Wanna go out?
Ooh, sorry, I have a boyfriend
>Oh, no problem.

Is so much easier than:

>Wanna go out?
Ooh, sorry, no.
>Why not
You're not attractive. You smell like a goat's nest. You have the career prospects of a drifter. You don't have any friends. You dress like a school-shooter. All my friends hate you.

Trust me, if you ask a girl out who is actually attracted to you, I guarantee they won't have a boyfriend.

Appealing to one girl doesn't mean you've got the trick to all of them. Only a minuscule niche among females has ever shown interest in me.

how do you know she had boyfriends? surely she had one or two bfs trying to move on as well, dont make yourself sound like such a victim. maybe you should reach out yourself

It's workmates or friends-of-friends, so we run into one another and hang out often. I inevitably verify the boyfriends/husbands are real.
The one girl I've asked out in the past year who'd claimed to be single turned out to have an "ex" who she still regularly slept with, so that went out the window too.

Attached: 1445967502833.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Umm, sir? Are you perhaps lost? If you look closely, you are on a board called Jow Forums which means that about 97% of the userbase of this board has not ever had or never will be able to have any kind of contact to non-trans females. The fact that you imply having been in a relationship is very insulting to the true natives of this place. We friendly request that you take your inquiry to a proper board, for example: /soc/, Jow Forums or Jow Forums.

Thank you for your co-operation.

>Only a minuscule niche among females has ever shown interest in me.
Then broaden your appeal.

Are you fat? Get in shape.
Do you look like shit? Bathe, shave, wash your jeans. Buy shirts that fit (and aren't band or anime shirts)
Girls don't like your interests? Find new interests, especially ones that women like.

I check the boxes just fine. I'm not interested in a normalfag slut with spraytan, tattoo, thousand-cock stare, and black kid. The kinds of girls who've liked me are the kind I prefer.

>I prefer women who adore a racist misogynist
You're right. That really IS a miniscule niche.

Found the single mom.

Attached: 1547263529695.gif (350x261, 966K)

Nice try.

But maybe you should just own up to your own inability to find a girlfriend. I mean, it's easier to whine than it is to do something about it. But it's been five years. That's a really long time to be carrying a torch for someone.

An actual man would have moved on.
You're not a tranny are you?

I'm not OP. I had a gf earlier this year. I deployed to the middle east and she bounced on dicks while I was away so I put an end to it.

>Jody fucked my girl
That LARP is over 10 years out of date, "Jarhead".

I don't know what that is. I'm chair force. Stop being so defensive.

>I don't know what that is.
Oof. This one's going in the cringe compilation.

Why don't you just pretend to be a Navy SEAL? It isn't any more or less believable.
But yeah, I'm sure you've done plenty of time in the Sandbox.

Just once so far and it actually wasn't bad since I got out before summer really hit. Why are you acting so defensive now? Did the single mom thing actually hit a nerve?

Attached: 1287174223636.jpg (400x300, 10K)

Stop being a faggot. I understand you, romance is great, but at some point you simply have to stop. Hating her, drinking for 4 days or fucking 5 whores would be better for you than what you do now.

Out of curiosity, where do you read defensiveness?
I recognize what you're doing, I just haven't seen anyone try it since fourth grade.

To your point, though, I'm calling you out for being a liar about being in the military and being deployed.

>I deployed to the middle east
Meanwhile, on 2009 Jow Forums...

Attached: 1390187862932.gif (280x210, 1.48M)

Because you're not even having a discussion anymore. You're just repeatedly calling me a liar for making normal statements because you couldn't handle a little banter.

Your "banter",such as it was, was a predictable crack about single mothers. Did you decide to mix it up from the classic "dilate"?

Then you decided steal a little valor which, I'll be honest, actually does bother me quite a bit.

no clue. still love her deep down though.

fucked like 10 girls since her, never got over her, can't imagine myself being so vulnerable and in love with someone ever again

it hurts bros

>can't imagine myself being so vulnerable and in love with someone ever again
Awww that's adorable.

the exact same thing happened to me, 5 years ago too

Attached: 1564072638282.jpg (576x960, 170K)

Air Force officer with Qatari riyals. I don't get what part of deploying to the middle east is so unbelievable.

Attached: uhh.jpg (483x644, 111K)

DAMN that cash looks COOL AS FUCK mang