Vol waging

Got an interview tommorow lads. Who here trying to exit NEET mode?

Attached: EASJQeWVUAEJAsG.jpg (1290x2048, 291K)

that your figurine? wish i picked that one up, it's pretty sweet

No not mine. But I figured a futa figurine would make for an op pic.

I'm trying. I was laid off and I'm on unemployment right now but it sucks ass.

OP here. I been trying for a while to leave NEET mode. Hopefully we both make it soon.

I hope so too. I really don't want to have to move back home.

what kind of job OP?

nice doll, too bad she isn't real

Digital Marketing part time. Might be a comfy job if I get it.

Best of luck, nigga.
I've been trying to get work but combination of my mental illnesses and being in a shitty third world country means no luck. Most likely going to hang myself when what little money I have left runs out.

Tfw have a interview in 3 days to stay NEET

Hope you find another way through it senpai. But thanks for the sentiments.
Take this from someone who has been NEET for 4 years. On and off between studying and other things. There is a good and a bad time to NEETdom. Try to build up something in the good times so you have either options in the bad or something to keep you going. Best of luck.

im actually surprised high quality futa figurines exist

Got a 60k research job, so Im officially exiting NEET mode. If I can get through this job for two years I feel like Ill have a good life. Maybe even get laid.

Attached: 1EFF208B-D556-43BB-90E9-28C16E5F9AEA.jpg (540x540, 30K)

sweeet

I am also looking for work,
no interviews yet, but some good jobs for me just popped up

yeah, but the dick could be a bit bigger... y'know
like just into the unrealistic size

I've been trying to get a job almost the entire summer but no luck, and these are min. wage jobs too. I'm going to college soon and I can't go without a job. I don't know what to do lads.

ive had plenty of job interviews too. never got a follow up call. 4 years unemployed...good luck

my dog runs out of food today. i dont know what to do either

Been trying for so long man but I dont speak mandarin which is apparently a huge standard for my area

I work part-time, $15/hr and I can't afford food for myself.
>"Get a better job, user! what the fuck is wrong with you?!"
Some people don't realize how boomerfucked the job market is, and it isn't actually the 1950s where you can just walk in somewhere like Jimmychad and get the job that day cuz your dashing looks, and incomparable promise as a worker are displayed in your jawline.

Attached: 67354584_2734880433206693_8691623474650677248_n.jpg (516x960, 56K)

Do you have to stick a quarter under her foot to prevent the leaning

I personally like the realistic ones that look like they're about 7 or 8 inches so it looks perfect to me