I'm so fucking lonely

I'm so fucking lonely.

I just want a cute girlfriend who'll hug me and tell me everything is going to be alright.

Is that so much to ask for? Because apparently it is?

Attached: I'm actually pretty lonely.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

sorry op but that's just how life is

Attached: 1560723188089.jpg (601x695, 30K)

How do you deal with it? I'm looking for suggestions

I'm the same, just with a boyfriend

Ive come to learn that there is a double edge problem here with what you are asking for. If you indicate to girls that you want them to comfort you and treat you softly, they will lose respect for you and will no longer be attracted to you. If you never bring the issue up, you will slowly crack from never being given the affection that you seek when you would like it. This will cause you to either break down eventually, meaning she will lose respect for you, or, you will become dead inside. Either or, it is the abyss for us.

Attached: B24ED137-0766-4281-91E9-8142F247EC1C.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I think girls that accept that and treat guys like OP wants are just rare, that's what I've been told

I mean I've never had a gf, but I can't imagine it's hard to cuddle with a gf.

Surely you just go up to them and say, "oi. let's cuddle".

This user is right, be very careful when you ask for affection from a woman or you might end up the bitch in the relationship

Girls like this exist their just hard to find. You can find them on apps like tinder if you're lucky but just go to bars and try to find a nice girl. Don't get emotionally attached right away and you'll be fine

yes it is you dumb incel. you want a stacy but you're probably a 3/10 yourself.
also what is it with incels and ryan gosling movies? i swear, everyone who post driver/k reaction images are such braindead incels npcs.

>If you never bring the issue up, you will slowly crack from never being given the affection that you seek when you would like it. This will cause you to either break down eventually
just happened to me. i was working insane hours and ended up having a nervous breakdown from sleep deprivation. got dumped because i tried to open up about how stressed out i was. funny part is that i'm now doing better than ever. never give up! you deserve happiness my friends! and for what it's worth, for those of you sweating tfw no gf, just don't. it's literally a faustian tale. just fuck them good and they'll literally keep popping back up and say/do the shit OP desires.

Attached: never-give-up.gif (400x364, 495K)

>just
Do you spend at least 20 hours meeting girls and flirting with them every week?

After a while you just stop giving a fuck. Take the hookerpill if not having sex is bothering you.

>Do you spend at least 20 hours meeting girls and flirting with them every week?

I use to.

People start recognizing me at places I would visit and one bartender told me I wasn't allowed in if I was going to keep bothing people

Serious question, how do you get a GF? I've had one, we dated for 3 years but just broke up. We met on League of Legends. I have no friends and before her I was a 21 year old kissless, handholdless, virgin. How do I get a GF now? I'll never get so lucky as to meet a girl on a video game who lives nearby me and I don't want to try tinder or bumble because that is full of normie women and also I want a gf not sex and any girl you meet on those apps will constantly be checking the app looking for someone better than you.

What do I do now? I'm at a loss.

>just
>used to
Ok glad we concluded that you dont want a girlfriend

A man only has so much in him before he's an empty shell.

I can't do this forever.

Who the fuck would settle for a man who has to work so hard to get a girl's attention? Reeks of desperation.

i want a girlfriend so much that when i get one i'll be disappointed

>want a gf
>remember I barely even have enough money to support myself, let alone a second person

Attached: 2f7.jpg (2464x1648, 366K)

She would almost certainly have a job as well, user

>I want someone purely for emotional support and company

What is a relationship for?

What eIse is there?

I'm also very lonely. Its gotten worse over the years. Like I tend to fall in "love" with almost every cute girl who's just being nice to me. This happens every time. I know its not real love. I know I'm just loving the attention they're giving me. But for some reason my dumb brain can't process that. Like I already know that I'm not mentally ready for a gf. I have way too many problems I need to fix about myself first (insecurities, career, other mental shit). Also, there's no point for me to make a move because all the girls I fall for are either taken or way out of my league. I just want more female friends. I'm just getting tired of these dumb feelings.

Attached: an.png (648x737, 967K)

This...
tfw will never be held or hold in their warm embrace.

this is how i deal with the pain
pic related

Attached: fdsfsdafdsfasdhgj.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>tfw no one who'll give you a good-bye kiss in the morning when you leave and a welcome-home kiss in the evening when you return

Attached: Pls no bully.png (1088x760, 473K)

Are you a girl(female) and in NA?

not to be l*ovesick on main, but you ever just ache to be held? yearn for someone to lovingly stroke ur back and play w your hair? desire to b desired?

Get an emotional support dog then, you shits

Answer the question, cunt, what is a relationship for?

>I just want a cute girlfriend who'll hug me and tell me everything is going to be alright.
you think having a girlfriend will change your life, your life would revolve around the girl but girls do't want that, they want confident decisive guys they can follow but you are unfit to lead.
>Is that so much to ask for?
think about the emotional baggage you are unloading on the girl bro would you date yourself if you had many better more loving guys around every corner?

At this point I just want someone to talk to face-to-face

Attached: lunch.png (714x770, 474K)

A lot of guys on here could get a relationship like that but will only date white women

cats > people

Cope, at best

>implying I won't be responsible for paying for dates, gifts, and other things that come with the gf package

It's not the fifties anymore, boomer

No it's not too much to ask for how about you do something about it and start asking out girls. It's really not that hard user unless you are 1/10 or mentally retarded. Even then try and if you fail after asking out everyone you can just become an incel

How about I just skip straight to the end?

I'm a girl but not NA sadly

I used to have this (erelationship). Went on for a long time. Gave life purpose. Then suddenly she was gone. She told me she was suffering because being alone was hard (after me). Suggested we give it another chance. She got with another guy within a month of leaving me. I've been more miserable this last year+ than I have been in my entire life, and my life has been nothing but suicide fuel since a very early age.

You know what you have to do (revenge)

Maybe one day, then again maybe never. The thought of hearing her in pain gives me the same feeling as the thought of hearing a family member in pain.I hate her for what she's done to me but I still love her.