Anyone else believe that Shrek promoted racemixing with black men?

Anyone else believe that Shrek promoted racemixing with black men?

Of all the races, his face looks like a black man's the most.

Attached: 5c59e77ceb3ce80d46564023-1334-1001.jpg (1334x1001, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums isn't welcome on Jow Forums. robots aren't Jow Forums

But the girl he married is also an ogre

This would be the perfect post for poltards. OP is a faggot, but a funny faggot

I mean both of the actors that were chosen for Shrek were white, so I really don't think that's the case. Plus FIona is white and he only gets to fuck her when she becomes a perma ogre.
If anything, shrek and fiona are meant to look ugly, so that they look like black people is more of a funny coincidence.

also i'm pretty sure shrek also gets turned into a white guy in the second movie.

*Snap* Yep! this one's going in my ORIGINAL CRINGE COMPILATION.

Attached: 1540860616261.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Your overused shitty "muh le cringe compilation" meme is going in my cringe compilation folder.

Your mom's a cringe compilation folder. But back to the point in question, no that's absurd to think that Shrek promotes race-mixing in any way. Your brain has been rotted by Jow Forums retard.

Attached: 2eijbt.jpg (750x498, 73K)

>Muh le mom joke
Is it 2007? Normie this movie promotes racemixing. Just look at the nigger donkey ane red dragon.

he look like hank from breaking bad with buttplug ears
>pic related

Attached: greenHank.png (594x340, 407K)

Holy fuck it's a fantasy movie about european fantasy and the main character talks like a SCOTT. You're just obsessed with black guys for some reason

>(((them))) detected
Nope I hate blacks. You should read some more user. Get a little smarter than we can talk.

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~ZB

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SZNS.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

it's a movie set in a pseudo european fantasy land and the main character sounds like a scot and gets turned into a white guy in the second movie
he isn't a nigger

Fiona is black inside, but she hides it.
The movie's not about race mixing but black acceptance. And white shaming.

Attached: 1565444898178.jpg (500x499, 68K)

Yeah sure why not, this site was better back then when there were less summerfags like you around. How the fuck can a fictional donkey and a dragon be in any way related to human race mixing? Jow Forums really did a number on you didn't they? you do realize it's satire right? it's fiction. All of it. None of it is real.

It actually promotes bestiality. When the magnetic field reverses in the next years, demons will come, call themselves aliens and copulate with women. That's why there's all this propaganda about aliens, giant monuments, obsession with huge cocks, interspecies sex (Beauty and The Beast, the vampire thing etc..) and this whole anti male propaganda.

The only thing he has in common with black men is his nose. His lips are very Caucasian.

>I'm elite for calling others Summerfag
Nice memespeak nigger. You have been brainwashed. Pol is not satire retard. Off topic posts get deleted fast and shills like you saged. Donkey has a black voice actor.
This as well. But think more racemixing.

First reply above faggot

>implying she isn't meant to be a nigress too.

>all that makeup ...on a fucking dragon
>her ((("sassy attitude")))
>those big fucking nostrils

Attached: Shrek.gif (364x200, 1.69M)

And Jow Forumsfags expect to be taken seriously

Attached: 5FA88B52-6C8B-42B9-AE2D-92E273BF8934.gif (220x150, 394K)

Coal burner you fucking idiot

Lmao

The similarities are ORIGINAL

Attached: giphy.gif (396x264, 1.61M)

How is that dragon meant to be a white woman?!

It's not pro racemixing but it is anti white

All the villains are white

Attached: Villians.jpg (640x640, 236K)

The dragon isn't meant to be any kind of woman. It's a dragon. All of the villains are white because it's a 2000s movie franchise and no one felt the need to make characters in movies anything else but white back then. There are no black people in the movie.

There were not much black people in the Middle Ages anyway

Attached: 217d811444ee3f57a1f5705d3bb55d027571a2064f56c4d2443e69dc7d82f8d7.jpg (528x528, 271K)

>all the villains are white
Its a European fairy tale world
Almost every character is white

He's obviously Scottish.

>hating on SHREK of all characters
What's wrong with you people?

Blame the Jews and Elites for pushing race mixing. Not us.