Would you break up with ur GF or BF if they told you they find a celeb super hot?

Would you break up with ur GF or BF if they told you they find a celeb super hot?

Attached: GjtPAwN.jpg (501x900, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Would you break up with ur GF or BF if they told you they find a celeb super hot?
no that would be very childish

Attached: 1565537431619.jpg (640x640, 38K)

I find it very disrespectful desu

I don't have a gf. But if I did, that would be a red flag.

No, that's retarded. Were people supposed to become asexual after they get into a relationship? It would be a bit rude depending on the context but it's not enough to end a relationship over.

how is it disrespectful to feel attracted by someone

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~KG

Attached: IMG_3728299_37372_293942019.png (569x427, 334K)

You shouldn't take comments like that seriously. Girls don't take those comments seriously when they hear them come from men. Because what are the odds that she'll ever get the chance to fuck Leonardo DiCaprio or Killmonger guy? What are the odds you'll ever get to fuck Jessica Alba or Scarlet Johannesburg?

dumb incels, when will you learn?

Attached: 1560164545629.jpg (153x162, 5K)

>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me

Attached: 442FD277-F618-471B-A214-D03038E81AE4.gif (220x150, 394K)

I wouldn't openly make comments about how I find certain celebrities attractive. I would, if prompted, but I'm not just gonna spurt out, "hey I think taylor swift is gorgeous".

>I'm not just gonna spurt out, "hey I think taylor swift is gorgeous".
who just blurt out something like that, completely umprompted?

People do that all the time. They see someone hot, and they say they are hot.

Well no one would just say something like that unprovoked, so you don't have to worry about it.

the guy said out of the blue, which your scenario is not

Seeing a celebrity and saying, "wow he's hot" is not out of the blue?

Depends why she thinks he's super hot. If it's because the celeb is really tall and it turns out she has a thing for tall guys then yes I would break up with her. Otherwise, nah.

no, because you see the celebrity
if youre sitting on the couch watching shrek and she says keanu reeves is sexy, then thats out of the blue

depends on the race of the celebrity

I fell for this crap. He just links a discord server

Already have. Told that bitch go fuck em then and stopped talking to her. Literally fuck that noise.