Can you ever recover from years of being withdrawn and completely out of touch with society

Can you ever recover from years of being withdrawn and completely out of touch with society

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 90K)

I honestly don't think it's possible. Hell, even my psych said there's no way I would be able to operate in society, without being in jail or some shit. Bitch even wrote me a letter for my NEETBUX case and she's been a psych for 40 years and she's only done it for 3, including me.

YES.
I promise you that it is possible but the difficulty scales with however long you have been isolated for.

Personally I was isolated for 19 years of my life before I went out and started mixing with people. It was really fucking hard and sometimes I was really paranoid that everyone hated me, had some bad times but ended up walking away with a gf and some of the closest friends I think I will ever find in my lifetime.

I BELIEVE IN YOU OP
YOU CAN DO IT

Attached: 1565620928605.jpg (700x658, 77K)

probably not working full time and dealing with people but they'd be able to live on their own I'd imagine if they had money

Depends on how long. I was like you for two years. 5 years later, I'm mostly a normalnigger but anyone who spends more than an hour around me notices that something about me is off and sometimes I'll be called out for it. It doesn't really have any impact on my life unless one of the more negative traits I picked up are manifesting. People just see me the "quirky :P" guy.

Attached: C76DA247-2870-40E9-AD2F-17F8EAC87CD2.jpg (540x532, 46K)

no, your brain has been damaged beyond repair
just kill yourself now before it gets more painful to get out of bed in the morning

>step one: stop giving a fuck what people think of you
>step two: recognize that everyone around you is probably socially anxious, and a piece of shit, so their opinions literally don't matter (refer step one)
>step three: do not be weak; own the space you occupy.
>step four: gain confidence through previous steps
>step five: achieve goals through these means, and you will have what you desire

Give things time, user.
Fuck people, fuck bitches. They're all weak plebs that literally have 0 control over you unless you give it to them.

Attached: 1563248186819.jpg (389x389, 18K)

Your story is inspiring user. But I haven't spoke to a real life friend since 2013 and I'm so out of touch with current society. I don't even know how to make friends anymore. I'm currently in uni and don't even see anyone I could connect with I just feel so detached and an outcast just like high school. Being bipolar and having to explain that to anyone and even have them stay my friend despite my condition is a whole different story

Attached: 1565638923095.jpg (1023x1280, 171K)

FUCKING BASED SATAN QUADS.
Unironically wise words to live by. Life's too short to worry about every little thing. Nobody expects you to incorporate all of these at once or even quickly, take your time but persist and you will make it.

The shades too. It's like he knew.

>I was isolated for 19 years
so you starting being around people when you were 19/20? fuck off you baby

i'm 35 and have been isolating to the extreme since at least 2006. not only is there no going back for me, i really don't care to go back anymore. wageslave, girlfriend with heavy expectations, political or emotional investment in things that really just don't matter very much... why bother? preserve your energy for the things you enjoy in this life you've built rather than longing for certain things just because they're something you're supposed to long for.

unless you're just some socially anxious teenage fag like these losers
if that's the case, just have sex.

That is because I do no.
I grew up being isolated as fuck (home schooled), and while people think its nice and fucking cozy, it wasn't because I got tossed out early, had to finish school on my own, get a job, and find a means of living not on the streets, or taking it up the ass in truck stop parking lots.

I learned that when you're afraid of socializing, you're afraid of people, and by being afraid of them, you're giving them all the power to hold it over you.
Fuck. Them.
You'll be considered an "asshole" because weak people see confident people as mean, or dark - it's not true. You're just fucking better by thinking better of yourself.

Attached: 1563326232069.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>unless you're just some socially anxious teenage fag like these losers

>tfw we're only 3 years apart
get dunked like a donut, you retard.
you're literally reverting to isolation cuz you're lazy. You think striving for what OTHERS TELL YOU TO STRIVE FOR is what normiefag goals are, but the whole point in life is to strive for excellence of self; people follow trends (JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW BY BEING A FAGGOT) because it's easier than trying to come up with something on your own.

Attached: 1563213498184.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Its posible. You have to fake it till you make it. In otherwords watch normies and mimic them.

I'll find out if I get the job at Culver's. Three years of seclusion and now I decide to get out because I have no money.

Take normie studies. Those neurotypicals are an interesting specimen.

Attached: 0688_-_j3oiVhC.jpg (225x225, 16K)

You're a retard, just stop giving a fuck about what people think. If I did so, I'd get arrested you cuck. If I did so, I wouldn't get paid. If I did so, I'd stay lonely you cuck. You don't understand shit, you talk like you're 18 years old. go fuck yourself kid. I can't reach my full potential because my brain physically can't you retard. Fuck off

It feels like almost everyone who gives this 'advice' online is still in school/college/university. Once you leave that environment, social interaction can't 'just happen'. I'm entirely isolated outside work (which I hate), and no one there is interested in knowing anyone there outside work. There is no recovery. If you have no friends when you leave university, you're done. It's over. You're going to live isolated and die isolated, earlier than most others.

just because you're a retard doesn't mean everyone else is a retard. might aswell kill yourself if you genuinely have that mindset

Every situation is different user.
Some people have hope and arnt toxic shits like you.

Deal with it, nerd.

You, for example. Definitely still in school.