Do you cook, robots?

Do you cook, robots?

Attached: 1544257766428.jpg (720x720, 47K)

Why would you ruin spaghetti by breaking it in half? It very quickly becomes soft enough that you can fold the spaghetti into the pan without breaking it. It is much better when it is longer.

cooking some tasty chicken right now
>tfw no gf to cook for

Attached: 155133134.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

I'm a great cook. Looking for a wife to cook for :(:

not OP but I break the pasta in half because it's easier for me to eat it that way, otherwise it's just winding and winding around my fork

she's a girl user, girls are dumb and stinky

Attached: 1559274158048.png (1488x1080, 1.48M)

Damn right.
Quit being fucking weak. The key isn't to slurp like a fucking retard, but to use your tongue to reel the spaghetti in.

Attached: i-learned-the-hard-way-with-my-first-child.png (909x508, 929K)

Based rinposter.
Cooking is a great skill. Girls love a man who can cook.

Attached: 1563870803627.gif (500x270, 255K)

i lied
i also made broccoli

Attached: 402.jpg (1600x1200, 526K)

damn I wish I was a girl so you would cook for me
also checked

i make eggs for myself sometimes, usually scrambled, don't like sunny side up anymore
i dislike cooking meat because i am too afraid of getting some disease if i were to accidentally not cook the meat for long enough
the tastiest thing I've done was a greek salad

can cook rice, pastas, chicken, beef, goat, fries, steamed veggies etc (am african btw so its expected we know how to cook)

that looks really tasty user, what's that sauce on the broccoli? or is it cheese?

just cheddar

why not just cook longer and cut meat open to check?
also most meat you get in stores wouldn't hurt you anyway, with how everything is treated, there's an extremely low chance you'd get sick

I do. I know some yummy korean recipes, but I don't have no one to cook for ;-;

Yes but I really want to get into baking for peak boiwife skills

Yes, but only bulk cooking for the week. I'll make a lot of chicken or pasta or something once a week and have the leftovers and frozen food for the rest of the week.

Can someone explain the appeal of cooking animes?

when i lived with my mom she always had the pantry stocked with all kinds of stuff. i would get high as fuck on the weekends and just browse recipes online for hours until i decided on something to make. i probably cook savory pies and caseroles the most, it really impresses the fat chicks.

Basic stuff. Pancakes, spaghetti, rice and beans, stir fry, omelettes. Fanciest I'll go is shrimp alfredo.

>not gluing your noodles together into one giant noodle so that you can have a single noodle spaghetti
plebians

chopsticks ftw
i eat ice cream with chopsticks
i eat yogurt with chopsticks
:^)